[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup guys I'm here to ask you Who created capitalism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Imagefromgimages.jpg (70KB, 529x596px) Image search: [Google]
Imagefromgimages.jpg
70KB, 529x596px
Sup guys I'm here to ask you
Who created capitalism?
>>
It was created by Aryans, but the jews gone and messed it up.
>>
>>131006336
Nope, it was created after the fall of feudalism by people itself
>>
>>131006162
karl marx
>>
>>131006162
God
>>
Jews
>>
>>131006162
It wasn't created but arose as a natural fractal reflection of evolution and the survival of the fittest

Most people can't see the similarity because few believe in both free market economics/capitalism and evolution simultaneously
>>
Me
>>
>>131006162
Same guys who inveneds interest rate

Prob the mafia anon
>>
>>131006162
Same guys who invented the "interest rate"

Prob the mafia anon
>>
>>131006162
(((Merchants))) and (((Masons))).
>>
>>131007722
Yeah man OP here, I created this thread for the sole purpose of showing how dumb leftists are.
They hate a economical view that was created by their cause, the PEOPLE, while their movement was created by a triggered guy who wasn't good enough to be rich for himself and wanted to contaminate frustrated guys like him,
What is easier? To blame yourself for being useless or to blame ''The System''?
>>
>>131008862
Ps.
Sorry for my English (I'm a Pirate)
>>
>>131006162
Nature did.
>>
File: 1489310329024.png (101KB, 460x242px) Image search: [Google]
1489310329024.png
101KB, 460x242px
>>131006162
gee i wonder who ruined capitlism.

>created it?

the first ape to say i will do this task for an extra banana kek
>>
>>131008389
>>
>>131010277
you dun goofed newfag
>>
Capitalism was probably started by the French, i.e. laissez faire. Then again Adam Smith wrote the Wealth of Nations which was the beginning of modern economics....
>>
>>131010507
Try tyiping in your phone while the ship is moving like crazy, it's hard you know...
>>
i think it might have been the dutch. dont quote me.
>>
>>131006162
Dutch bankers and merchants
>>
The first caveman with more rocks than the next caveman. Capitalism is a natural instinct
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.