[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What event marks the downturn of western civilization?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What event marks the downturn of western civilization?
>>
>>131003086
The Glorious Revolution
>>
The rise of feminism and the mass immigration of Muslims have already marked it.
>>
>>131003086
your birth
>>
>>131003086
Women's rights to vote was the first.
The final nail in the coffin of western civilization was the women's rights to work movement in the late 60's.
>>
>>131003086

In the US it was 1980. I don't know what single event triggered it, but all graphs of how shitty our society is become exponential at this time. Go look it up. Single parents, personal debt, income gap, housing costs, incarceration, they all go skyrocket at 1980.
>>
File: rip white man.jpg (165KB, 1600x1159px) Image search: [Google]
rip white man.jpg
165KB, 1600x1159px
>>
>>131005947
or freeing of the slaves. take your pick. I tend to view "slaves and women being free" as the mark of an unintelligent and thoughtless culture.
>>
Bad guys winning wwii
For America, immigration act of 65
>>
>>131003086
Same thing that fucks every nation; Presence of Muslims.

Today's fun statistical fact: The degradation of a society is equivalent to volume of arab men in said society.
>>
>>131006000
Will a slave who is 'freed' stop being a slave?

The answer is obviously no.
>>
>>131003086
French Revolution and the words "Liberté, égalité, fraternité"
>>
Made in China
>>
>>131006126
Also good.
>>
>>131003086
jews winning WW2
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.