[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gays

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.png (2MB, 960x953px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 960x953px
Just a thought...

Very interesting how accepting millennials are of it all - all this gay stuff.
Before the year 2000 being gay or so on was a mental illness (it still is btw).
Nothing changed - it is just accepted by kids now due to propaganda.

Kids born after the year 2000 never experienced a world where being gay or crossdressing was sickening and wrong.

Most 'gender challenged' individuals are just perverted trolls, annoying lil' dweebs.
Straight people do not feel the need to go around telling everyone they are straight.

I would just like to point out - although being gay and cross dressing is accepted to an extent, most people still do not want you around them and do not trust you around their kids or so on.

You continue to pollute non gay areas, and wonder why everyone is so nasty towards you in general. You think everyone should accept you as you are NORMAL and spread your trashy beliefs around.
>>
I mean I'm not complaining, but I always thought the place was made up of straight goob types. The amount of gay shit that ends up on here is staggering! Are gays really a big make up of the site's usership?

Can't browse /b/ anymore without seeing all these homosexual rate my dick threads, and all these trap threads and shit.

Is this your userbase, or CIA psyop shills?
Gay banners everywhere, promoting LGBT shit, and so on. Fuck off.

Is 4chan a gay supporting site now - a home for gays, or what?

I am not sure I want to keep visiting. I do not want to be gayed out by these faggoty threads every fucking day.

What the hell is with this gay friendly shit?
The homos have their own LGBT room - why are mods not deleting this trap/gay shit from non gay rooms? Stop killing our home - cunts.

You fags wonder why nobody likes or accepts you - it's shit like this. Know your role and fuck off out of straight peoples areas. You are not one of them - the more you push -the more you are hated.

Stop being so gay and have some damned respect for NON GAY people.

I am done.
>>
>>131003087
>>131003036

>LGBT room

Boomer detected. Try >>>/foxnews/
>>
Yeah the jew media have been pushing this shit since the beginning. Now homosexuality is invading our children's cartoons and happy meals. This degenerate behavior is now excepted because we backed the wrong people in the 40's.
>>
>>131003296
>Americans are dumb
>>
>>131003492
>This guy understands.
>>
>>131003036
No one buys this happy happy faggot shit unless they are the most blue pilled liberals

if your a fag kid than your peers still make fun of you and everyone looks down on you

this rainbow faggot shit is just a cult of personality the liberals have built and no one is going to ridicule you for being against homos
>>
>>131003538
>>131003586
learn how to greentext
>>
>>131004079
Liberals are cancerous faggots.
Crybabies.

These mongs must be stopped.
>>
>>131004211
>Fuckoff millennialfag
>>
>>131003036
>what is david and jonathan and ruth and naomi and eunuchs and the centurion and the greeks and a gabbagajillion other examples i dont want to remember because i hate my own penis
>>
>>131003036

Millenials are literal faggots themselves. No surprise here.
>>
File: polgb15.jpg (112KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
polgb15.jpg
112KB, 957x1024px
Join /polgb/ today;

https://discord dot gg/WtE2Es
>>
>>131004767
FUCK
OFF
FAGGOT
SCUM
>>
>>131003087
90%+ of /pol/ hates these gay and trap threads, but there's nothing we can do about them other than hide and report
>>
File: Women.1000-3000.Between.0358.jpg (2MB, 1400x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Women.1000-3000.Between.0358.jpg
2MB, 1400x2100px
>>131005964
traps aren't gay, friend
>>
File: trump lgbt.jpg (107KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
trump lgbt.jpg
107KB, 960x639px
>>131003087
Go away evil loser!
>>
>>131003036
wanna turn the stomach of gay people supporters....Just start openly describing their acts of faggotry in great detail....see if they still support homosexuality in its rawest form when you explain in front of their kids how their best gay buds think that their version of love is two hairy dudes putting their cocks in each others hairy human waste holes and expel their baby fluid into the other dude's ass vagina...icky...man poop on their man wieners...that's what makes you gays exceptional and special huh....then they put it in their goatee covered mouths...poopsicles....probably explains why they slur their s sounds when speaking huh

pretty sure once people start describing the acts of their friends gay mental illness, people tend to be revolted enuff to stop their defense of their friend's repulsive gay behavior.

Don't even get me started on why gerbils in ones rectum is just plain wrong...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.