[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask me anything anons. Intercourse with an African American female.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170617-202901.png (770KB, 1080x620px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170617-202901.png
770KB, 1080x620px
I just fucked a sheboon in her shit hole with my boy, straight dp. Ask me anything about making sex with a female African American. It was pretty bad honestly and stanky.
>>
are white people racist in general
>>
>>131000923

>straight
>dp

kys
>>
Do you have pic of her?
>>
I'm not proud of it but I fucked a black nigger one time and it was honestly gross. She smelled like sweat and shit and her pussy was purple. Never again.
>>
>>131001024

Of course we are. My dad is a flaming liberal and even he HATES niggers.

Are Leafs cucks in general?
>>
>>131001327
Yeah it is a site to see. Not in a good way she smelled like pigs feet and chicklin s.
>>
absolutely degenerate, also not politics
>>
>>131001024
No we just high standards when it comes to other races. I literally had to down half a fifth of Jack with my boy Billy to fuck her all types of silly sideways.Now I am just ashamed of me and my bud and contemplating suicide.
>>
>>131000923
what are you doing here? didn't you hear, kek has returned?

>>131000000
>>
>>131001823
Have*
>>
>>131000923
Why do you think we have questions for you?
>>
>>131002245
For those who have not had sex with a chocolate Quee , if you have had sex with a chocolate queen then I'm sure you have no questions, yuh dingbat..!
>>
I fucked my first North American Pavement Apress when I was stationed in MCB Quantico in 2011. She looked great in clothes but her street marks on her thighs were purple and fucked me up.
>>
>>131002892
Was she a big ole girl? Mine stank like a Jerk chicken restaurant on a slow day.
>>
>>131001823
Why are you bragging about you fucking someone with your "boy" are you guys intimate or something?
>>
>>131000923
would you prefer hanging or gassing?
>>
>>131000923
Why anon just why you would have been better off with a whore
>>
>>131003262
No our balls did not even touch we just fucked the baboon in total darkness all fucked up. Are you some kind of faggit or something bub? You fucking Roo.
>>
>>131003426
Both.
>>
>>131000923
How do you come back from this? Seriously only some serious head trauma or something can make this go away?
>>
>>131003503
good choice. you deserve worse desu.
>>
>>131005276
Both at the same time daddy.
>>
>>131001024
White people are unironically the least racist demographic, the premise of this forum is that it's destroying our society
>>
op you probably should kill yourself
no place in valhalla for people like you
>>
>>131000923
The only time I ever ATTEMPTED to fuck a nigger, her pussy flared open and hissed. I left her right on the bed and took off. I've never fucked a niggress, and never will.
>>
>>131000923
Do you wanna kill yourself yet?
If not, Why not?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.