[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way the far right can come back from this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

'I'm far more afraid of the far right than I am of Islamic terrorism'
WHITES BTFO
/pol/ BTFO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWRKVpdeRvk
>>
>>130999751
they need to start being afraid of us
their fear is why they cater to blacks and muslims
>>
>>130999751
She should be, she's a traitor.
>>
>>130999982
(((Their))) liberal white guilt is why they do it.
>>
>>130999751
good then we'll move her to saudi arabia
>>
File: 1416275268036.png (149KB, 749x713px) Image search: [Google]
1416275268036.png
149KB, 749x713px
>>130999751
I love how these liberal women are so up their asses about homosexuality they unintentionally kill their genetic lines.
This bitch will not pass on her genes.
Literally looks like a potato
Unfuckable and retarded
>>
>>131000143
This. It's good that she's afraid of us. She should be. We'll put her back in her place, like a child who escaped her playpen and wandered into the toolshed. She has no business where shit gets done, and she might hurt herself or others.

But in the end, none of us is going to rape her, and we won't blow her up indiscriminately. So she probably still has less to fear from us than terrorism.
>>
>>130999751
Come back from what? This is just typical leftist "whites are the REAL terrorists!" bullshit.
>>
>>130999751
Everything they ever say is usually the exact opposite of the truth.
>>
>>131002073
>Come back from what?
i think the OP was being sarcastic, m8
>>
>>130999751
No
We got eternally BTFO the fuck out into oblivion.
We can't recover.
>>
Is this bait? How does one convince herself of this hypocracy? They just looking to piss off white people or something?
>>
>>131002678
set b8, w8 m8
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.