[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diversity Budget

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: the-state-of-you.jpg (288KB, 865x992px) Image search: [Google]
the-state-of-you.jpg
288KB, 865x992px
>diversity budget
Start explaining, Brits.
>>
>posting Twitter screenshots on 4chan
Start explaining, trekkie
>>
>>130999368
I thought that was a thing here since the election cycle.
>>
>>130999202

Kek, the fucking comments on that account are giving me a lot of hope.
>>
>those comments
>>
>>130999202
Link the tweet or post some replies plz
>>
>the absolute state of great shitain
>>
>>131002718
try google
>>
>>130999202
>Your comments have been passed on to Twitter

Yeah your country is done. Grown white police officers are more worried about protecting fags and Muslims then they are there own people.

I actually was interested in joining the NZ Police but after I read their recruitment website and how obsessed they are with "diversity" and understanding other cultures I decided against it.

Its just telling me I will be dis-armed and have to walk on egg shells around violent brown people.
>>
>>131003129
How are the gun laws over there? Never been but I'm a dual citizen (half Maori) and if they're decent I'll probably end up on a plot in the South.
>>
>>130999202

i was loling at the one guy who said something along the lines of "im underrepresented could you do one up for me"
>>
>>130999202

"Mainly".

So they went over-budget?

£750 could have actually done alot, even for diversity. Outreach programs, posters, shit, a fucking bus full of "youth" to visit a jail. Instead that wanted a fagmobile and social media virtue signaling.

Woe be to the bastard that gets arrested by the fagman.
>>
Gonna tweet him some shit tomorrow.

Britain is so done. His account is like a rabbit hole - there is an entire LGBT Police Network in Britain.
>>
>>131006081

Careful Hans they'll raid your flat for that in Germany.
>>
>>131006555
>Careful Hans they'll raid your flat for that in Germany.
Atleast they dont throw me in a fag mobile.
>>
>>130999202
Sussex_Police is like a parody account.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.