[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

LAPD COP bangs 15 year old a bunch of times, he was 31 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: legalineurabia.png (870KB, 1140x963px) Image search: [Google]
legalineurabia.png
870KB, 1140x963px
LAPD COP bangs 15 year old a bunch of times, he was 31 years old. sure, he was mentally 15 years old, as cops are all alcoholics and the age of your drinking is your mental age for life.

I don't think he was abusing his power per se, because she probably did it out of the taboo of it, mabye they genuinly liked each other.

when i was 15 i was banging other 15 year olds all god damn day and night. I was getting laid by people my own age nonstop till my 20s. I sort of regret not going after younger girls AT ALL, because I was a bit of a booze hound in my youth and liked older women who had experience. Also, my sister was 2 years younger than me and I thought that was 'gross' banging her friends.

TLDR

discuss this shit- cop bangs 15 year old cadet.

they're both probably gross niggers so don't pull out your dicks you sick ebophilles

also i live in LA and yes, LAPD and sherrifs and most of them are corrupt. small towns like el segundo and gardena are good though.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.