[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sedevacantism & Christianity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1464754909297.jpg (938KB, 3000x2053px)
1464754909297.jpg
938KB, 3000x2053px
We know (except for Atheist and Marxist shills) that Christianity have a major rol in Western tradition and culture and we know how weaken Christianity is. Protestant are pretty much doom with the LGBT inside the Church and Catholicism is going the same way thanks to Pope Francis, how can we fix this? Should we make Sedevacantism popular? Is it the most redpill form of Christianity?

For thoses who don't know:

>Sedevacantism is the position, held by a minority of traditionalist Catholics, that the alleged present occupant of the Holy See is not truly pope due to the mainstream church's espousal of the heresy of modernism and that, for lack of a valid pope, the see has been vacant since the death of Pope Pius XII in 1958.

I'm a Catholic who is tired of priest going full liberals against the teaching of Our Lord.

Let's have a nice debate about how to fix Christianity
>>
Heaven is place on earth(without trannies)!

Join /polgb/ today,

https://discord dot gg/WtE2Es
>>
File: read-me.png (1MB, 1024x512px)
read-me.png
1MB, 1024x512px
>>130992193
Are you implying that all protestant churches believe that homosexuality is okay?

Any church that preaches extra law or lack of law is a false prophet.

You fix Christianity by getting everyone to read their bibles and not just go to church to be entertained or listen to sweet lies from the leader of the church.

Just read your bible.
>>
>>130992516
>Are you implying that all protestant churches believe that homosexuality is okay?
Of course not but if we can't fix Catholicism then Protestant are a lost cause.

I wish they would just reunite with the Holy Church.

>Just read your bible.
Not enough. Priest and even Bishops read the Bible more than anyone and they STILL go against the teaching to promote modern liberal views
>>
File: 42645724624.jpg (151KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
42645724624.jpg
151KB, 500x280px
>Believing in Christ's teachings, but rejecting the authority of the Church he established for worldly political reasons

Sedevacantism is Protestantism with incense
>>
>>130992193
What you understand about the Pope is largely the result of a combination of media manipulation and media incompetence.

>>130992516
Protestantism was doomed to fail from the start.
>>
>>130992193
Fuck off with your superstitious bullshit.
Why don't you retards taje this crap to >>>/x/ where it belongs.
>>
>>130992770
They read their bibles but they know the current cultural climate doesn't permit actually following it to the T. Churches run on donations, no members = no money which means the church is done for. That's why they have to appeal to the liberal views to maintain people coming. Problem is they lose out on the hardcore church goers in favor of fair weather church goers. Its similar to the gaming industry right now. Developers are torn between catering to their hardcore fans and courting casuals.
>>
File: image.jpg (489KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
489KB, 1200x848px
>>130992193
Hey I'm a trad catholic too. But I don't really agree with the sedevacantist position because it leads to sect creation like Protestantism and these sects war with each other. The Eastern Orthos also have sedevacantists because many of their bishops are modernist tier. I hate schism, heresy, and the constant betrayal of dogma most bishops and priests nowadays promote ever since the 1960s when the revolution happened.
>>
>>130992193

>Don't like mainstream Catholicism so decide to join a niche derivative of it instead.

Disgusting, no better than the tons of Protestant fragments floating around shitting the bed. Just become an Orthodox Christian, problem solved.
>>
>>130995228
The orthodox also have sedevacantists called true orthodox. They claim that mainstream orthodoxy has gone heretical with ecumenism.
>>
>>130992193

The biggest problem affecting Catholicism today is the doubtful ordinations of Bishops which in turn lead to doubtful ordinations of priests leading to no sacraments. Paul VI changed the bishop ordinations to such an extent that many concluded there was a positive doubt to it. A positive doubt is to be treated as invalid. This was the position held by the SSPX until the last 10 years or so. All priests from the Novus Ordo entering the society (SSPX) had to have a conditional ordination until then.

Another problem is Vatican II, it directly contradicts past Church teachings on number of topics but most particularly is religious freedom. Just read Pius IX's Syllabus of Errors and compare it to what is being taught today. Ye shall know them by their fruits. The fruit of modernism is rotten and is leading many souls to hell. Repent and pray a full 15 decade Rosary everyday for the salvation of yourself and others.
>>
>>130995228

>no better than the tons of Protestants

The Catholic Church cannot teach error, look over the last 60 years and tell me who the Protestants really are.
>>
>>130996215
I've still never seen anyone present any actual doctrine broken by V2.
>>
>>130996443

There's many links:
http://www.holyromancatholicchurch.org/heresies.html

This one is descent.
>>
>>130992193
>thinks all protestants are alike
>kindly ignore semi catholic gay priests and lesbian priestesses
g a s
a
s
>>
>>130996842
>catholic ... priestesses
These don't exist.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.