[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Familial Degeneracy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: you're son.jpg (43KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
you're son.jpg
43KB, 680x1020px
How would you deal with a situation where your son or daughter started to become a degenerate? For example drinking, drug taking, cross-dressing etc.
>>
>>130991112
Drinking is good for you.
>>
>>130991112
>How would you deal with a situation where your son or daughter started to become a degenerate? For example drinking, drug taking, cross-dressing etc.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing
>>
>>130991112
drinking - meh

drug taking - if it's marijuana I don't consider that a drug, anything else would get an ass whoopin

cross-dressing - would no longer be my child, disown them then off to the streets for them.
>>
>>130991226
Obviously OP means excessive drinking.
>>
>>130991112
As long as they stay off of /pol they should be fine. The only place I ever see any of this degenerate shit is lurking out here. Its like you fuckers live for that shit.
>>
File: 1496079053949.jpg (128KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496079053949.jpg
128KB, 800x1200px
>>130991652
Nah, any drinking. It's poison, and thus self harm, you shouldn't damage what God gave you.

Drinking is utterly degenerate.
>>
My child wouldn't be into crossdressing or gender bullshit because i wouldn't allow the internet to poison him/her.

Focus on teaching rationality and critical thinking without pumping them full with my own opinions, they will become like me if they have above average iq.

I don't know how i would deal with them using drugs or alcohol.
I've lost family members to addiction.
>>
I got a vasectomy so HAH!

A Winrar is me.
>>
>>130991112

Drinking - apply consequence, remove privileges

Weed - apply consequence, remove privileges

Other drugs - apply severe consequences, remove all privileges

Cross-dressing/race-mixing - disown and disinherit
>>
Ugh, fucking disgusting thread. You should let your child grow up to be the person they want to be. If you don't respect your child's choices you don't respect the job you did teaching them as a parent.
>>
>>130992106
you sound like a swell guy
>>
File: pol872.png (286KB, 653x720px) Image search: [Google]
pol872.png
286KB, 653x720px
>>130992106
You do realize a lot of medicine is actually poison, right?

A lot of poison doesn't harm you unless you get to a certain threshold. For instance, alcohol only damages your liver through excessive drinking. In fact, alcohol can be beneficial to heart health among other things.

What are you, a fucking pussy? Did you know toast has carcinogens? Well, guess you can't eat toast. Or you could realize life isn't a contest of living the longest and even if it was, worrying over every little detail will kill you far faster than a drink here or there or a slice of toast.
>>
>>130991112
I kill them.
>>
how old is he? why is he doing it? just deal with the cause and he's gonna be fine. Most importantly don't encourage degeneracy and if society you live in does that(and your offspring falls for it) then go somewhere else. this if you actually want them to like you. otherwise just leave them in a third world country.
>>
>>130991112
Leave her alone, she's not a guy
>>
File: 1497053326277.jpg (248KB, 1000x894px) Image search: [Google]
1497053326277.jpg
248KB, 1000x894px
>>130992543
>n fact, alcohol can be beneficial to heart health among other things.
That was thought to be the case but in recent years agreement on that fact has waned. The fact is consuming enough alcohol to feel the effects is damaging to every organ in the body.
>>
>>130992106
>drinking is against god
Have you read the Bible? They drank all the time.
>>
>>130992543
>In fact, alcohol can be beneficial to heart health among other things.
t. alcohol industry
>>
>>130992424

>no rules household
>not understanding that kids need discipline and consequences to learn right from wrong
>LET KIDS DO WHATEVER THEY WANT IT'S THEIR CHOICE GOD GET OFF MY BACK MOOOOM

found the 13 year old summer faggot
>>
>you're son
op retarded confirmed
sega™
>>
>>130992424
yes let your children grow up feeling like their parents don't give a shit about them. that surely will be better for them. stop avoiding responsibility you piece of shit.
>>
File: 1496256442072.jpg (100KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496256442072.jpg
100KB, 600x900px
>>130991112
I don't see the problem if he's good enough at cosplay to take it professional. My only condition would be keeping up straight A's in school.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.