[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USA, Russia, China and India suddenly disappear. What happens?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0856.jpg (109KB, 925x684px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0856.jpg
109KB, 925x684px
USA, Russia, China and India suddenly disappear.
What happens?
>>
>>130989030
Plan Samson activates
>>
>>130989030
The world falls to shit, essentially. Europe isn't in a state to maintain a world hegemony.
>>
Saudi Arabia now rules the world.
The end.
>>
Jews win total domination of the world and Europe never grows a pair to kick out the Musllim horde
>>
>>130989714
Israelis can't dominate without Ashkenazi American Jews.
>>
>>130989030
Islam dominates the world
>>
>>130989030
> anglo suddenly disappear
What happens?
>>
>>130989030
Are you implying India is a superpower? I know it's hard but you gotta wait til 2030 my man.
>>
>>130989030
I'm assuming the lands of China, India, Russia and the states have just become massive oceans
>European Union explodes
>France,Germany and Italy form their own spheres of influence
>Britain is in isolation with a now island Canada and risks civil war
>Turkey rules much of the Eastern Mediterranean and the black sea
>They have successfully taken Syria and other levantine states but struggle with the Kurds and Egypt
>Israel remains independent due to an "understanding" with the Turks
>Israel continues to fund Turkish war efforts
>Further east Pakistan is in a major conflict with a greater Iranian union consisting of Iran, Afghanistan and the persianates in central Asia
>Japan and Indonesia are at conflict over southeast and northeast Asia
>Indonesia acquires many Muslim lands in south east asia and Burma connecting them with the rest of the Islamic world over sea
>Japan on the other hand acquires Buddhist lands and proceeds on a crusade on Islam
>>
Japan prob would go all 1944 and reclaim their empire and push it all around the place and ww2 again
>>
>>130989030
the water level drops and people fight over who owns the new land
>>
>>130989030
Israel's last stand
Japan finds itself in a Mexican standoff with both Koreas.
>>
>>130990603
You're next in line to be the Asian hegemon.

>>130992164
Not likely. A japanese politician had some big gaffe several years ago for referring to Japan as something like a divine nation with the emperor at its center. Near as I can tell they seem pretty committed to the whole liberty and democracy thing.
>>
Brazil's time to shine
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.