[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Trump Making India Great Again?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: F16s.jpg (97KB, 722x899px) Image search: [Google]
F16s.jpg
97KB, 722x899px
F16s manufacturing is going to be shifted to India.
http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/20/buy-american-india-to-take-over-production-of-iconic-us-fighter-jet/
>>
...archive norwegian? hello?
>>
>>130988025
Please use archived links.

http://archive.is/0KYKk
>>
>>130988249
the daily caller is run by tucker carlson
>>
File: F16s made in India..jpg (94KB, 688x853px) Image search: [Google]
F16s made in India..jpg
94KB, 688x853px
>>130989445
>>
>>130988025

>'ello dis is Raj from F18 support

>hello, yes. We just got a new F18 today and the left flaps on it do not work, like, at all.

>well have you installed 3rd party parts or software since you got it?

>What? No, that doesn't make sense...

>Well, in the cockpit there should be a red switch by the side panel; flip that switch then try to move ze flaps again.

> It's not the software, i believe the part's just faulty.

>Ok, send it back to us and ve should get it back to yuo within 10-20 work days.

baka
>>
>>130988025

That moment when you realize they'll be using the wings as toilet paper, and the oxygen intake as a toilet.
>>
>>130988025
>Is Trump Making India Great Again?

this deal of Made in India plane was since fucking 5 years ago, it was between F-16 and F-18 and Gripen and Mig-35

Looks like F-16 won
>>
>>130989762
It's not funny dumb ass
you're not seeing the full picture here.
Indian defense sector has transfer of technology clause.
So India is not just manufacturing jets they are also getting our tech.
So we spend billions in RnD and India gets the tech and manufacturing rights.

India is jewing us off big time.
>>
>>130989445
>Literally the daily cuck
>>
>>130988025
hek yeh
>>
>>130988025
What a shitty idea.
>>
>>130988025
America second, India first. Really makes you think.
>>
I don't think the US is ever going to buy any more F-16s, and we already sell monkey models to 25 different countries. Why is this a problem?
>>
>>130990552
How did Japan and Korea end up with the plans for F16?
You guys weren't there to bitch about this shit when it happened at the height of F16s production. Now it's an obsolete fighter that might still be produced abroad while employing people in the US due to the extensive supply chain.
>>
>>130990092
What are you talking about? They bought Rafale fighters for that deal, and then cut it in scale because they couldn't afford to buy 200 of them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.