[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe I missed something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

What is a crypto-jew? Is it someone who says they're not a Jew but secretly are, like the Saudi ruling elite? Or someone who publicly hides behind a Jewish "ethnic identity" who isn't related to biblical Israelites, like the Ashkenazi? I've heard both.
>>
>>130986496
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dönmeh
>>
File: 1489866247774.jpg (511KB, 2011x1716px) Image search: [Google]
1489866247774.jpg
511KB, 2011x1716px
>>130987178
>>130986496
These ""people"" funded and directed the Young Turks movement that genocided millions of European Christians.
>>
>>130986496
>Is it someone who says they're not a Jew but secretly are, like the Saudi ruling elite?
Strictly speaking, yes, but Jews who just change their names or adopt aliases for business are often included.

>someone who publicly hides behind a Jewish "ethnic identity" who isn't related to biblical Israelites, like the Ashkenazi?
The Khazar meme was invented by a Jew as a ploy to get Europeans to stop bullying. It is not true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thirteenth_Tribe
>The Thirteenth Tribe is a 1976 book by Arthur Koestler, in which he advances the thesis that Ashkenazi Jews are not descended from the historical Israelites of antiquity, but from Khazars, a Turkic people. Koestler hypothesized that the Khazars (who converted to Judaism in the 8th century) migrated westwards into Eastern Europe in the 12th and 13th centuries when the Khazar Empire was collapsing.

>Koestler biographer Michael Scammell writes that Koestler told French biologist Pierre Debray-Ritzen he "was convinced that if he could prove that the bulk of Eastern European Jews (the ancestors of today's Ashkenazim) were descended from the Khazars, the racial basis for anti-Semitism would be removed and anti-Semitism itself could disappear".[3] According to George Urban, Koestler's desire to connect Ashkenazi Jews with Khazars was "based on a tacit belief that the intellectual brilliance of and international influence of Hungarians and Jews, especially Hungarian Jews or Jewish-Hungarians, was due to some unexplained but clearly ancient affinity between the two peoples"
>>
File: 1492289794653.png (920KB, 949x1103px) Image search: [Google]
1492289794653.png
920KB, 949x1103px
>>130987278
The jury is still out. Genetic tests are making it seem more likely, it's generally believed that their Rabbis were generally middle eastern Jews and these Rabbis heavily influenced the genetic makeup of what would become Ashkenazim out of the Asiatic Khazars.

Either way a kike is a kike is a kike, as is drilled into them from birth. They all need to go to Israel without exception.
>>
File: tmp_15114-1498104602260360716826.png (283KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15114-1498104602260360716826.png
283KB, 1024x819px
>>130987278
I don't know from Jews: does this chart support the 13th Tribe Theory? Saw it in another thread.
>>
>>130987634
>Either way a kike is a kike is a kike, as is drilled into them from birth. They all need to go to Israel without exception.
I'm but a humble meme merchant, but this book seems to suggest that, while Jews are the problem, it's only a very small percentage. I know some okay Jews and tend not to treat them any different even though they all lean liberal. I'd say in large part the overall population is harmless. Am I on the wrong track here?
>>
>>130987645
No, that chart contradicts it. Ashkenazim are grouped with Sephardim and other Mediterranean/Semitic mixes.
>>
>>130988926
Yeah that's what I thought, but I also saw other ethnic Jew groups as well. Where do they fit in? Can we chalk that up to cultural spread and Jewish cultural influence or to ethnic dispersal through migration and interbreeding?
>>
>>130988490
That book is about group behavior. The point is that typical Jewish behavior is not compatible with white society.
>>
>>130989315
It's the latter. Jews try to avoid having too many converts.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.