[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What has my country come to?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

What has my country come to?
>>
>>130983013
catholicism is dead there?
>>
>>130983013
>bullet hole through the flag
False flag imminent.
>>
File: .jpg (52KB, 600x414px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
52KB, 600x414px
>>
>>130983013
We're fucked aren't we
>>
Njjjnmbggbnl,
>>
>>130983013
>be ireland
>catholics and protestants blow each other up over differences
>still host gay prides

???????
>>
>>130983013
commercialized gayness is just all the fashion right now same with SJWs feminists, think of it like emos, or goths eventual eveyone will get ffed up with it but their will be a few people who will all cling on it it
>>
Looks like a goatse reference to me. They love to make fun of people who are not too bright.
>>
>Butthole through fagflag
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>130983519
they handle historical churches to muslims so that they convert them to mosques, literally
>>
>>130983013
>What has my country come to?
Also the gay think has replaced the catholic church , was going to the gym today and they had a gay spinning class in one of the rooms full of lard ass lesbians and flaming homos. People instead of going to confession now punish themselves by going to the gym for their transgressions on the weekend
>>
>>130983013
>In the alleged Catholic theocracy of Eamon de Valera, there was no Catholic cathedral in the capital city of one of the most overwhelmingly Catholic countries in the world (around 95 per cent at the time). The main university, Trinity College was controlled by Anglo-masonic Protestants, as was the main newspaper, The Irish Times. Protestants had special privileges when it came to state education, and two of the state's first four Presidents were Protestants, even though Protestants accounted for less than five per cent of the population. The Mayor of Dublin was Jewish, though Jews were an even smaller minority than Protestants. Many major Irish firms, including the famous Guinness brewery, practiced open employment discrimination against Catholics until the late 1960s. Dublin city itself is laid out in an Anglo-Masonic occult grid

is this true?
>>
>>130983013
>head
>arms
>legs

it's literally a white man bursting through in the centre of it all and controlling things as the colours around him follow his orders.

Is this the alt right's latest counter to the addition of black and brown?
>>
I feel if we brought back the insane asylum and just lock anyone who stepped out of line up we could make the west great again , alas it seems , the madmen have taken over the country and dangle it in from of our noses as they rip all that is good and give it away to anyone but us
>>
File: polgb10.jpg (531KB, 2313x1739px) Image search: [Google]
polgb10.jpg
531KB, 2313x1739px
Heaven is place on earth(without trannies)!

Join /polgb/ today:

https://discord dot gg/WtE2Es
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.