[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being transgender is NOT a mental illness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 78

I used to think transgenders are mentally ill until my professor explained to me exactly what transgenderism is.

Transgender people know they are biologically one sex, but their mind more closely matches the other sex's mind when based on social constructs of what a male or female mind should be like.

For example, a stereotypical American male likes to watch football on Saturday nights while drinking beer.

A typical female may prefer to bake a cake or go shopping at the mall.

If you're a male who prefers the latter, your mind doesn't match society's definition of what a male should be like. Hence you may choose to identify as transgender.

That's basically it. It's definitely not a mental illness.

Straight people are attracted to pic related, yet that is not considered gross or weird. Stop expecting everyone to be like you, and criticizing those who are different, if you don't want people to do the same to straight white males.
>>
No. It is a mental illness.

Sage goes in all fields boys.
>>
>>130982908
>flag
get out of here leaf reeeeeeeeee
>>
File: Das some shit.png (316KB, 472x458px) Image search: [Google]
Das some shit.png
316KB, 472x458px
You want me to be real nigga? Its a mental illness that has been glorified by the elite and rich along side the special snowflakes. Glorifying it leads to more pain and suffering with the increasing suicide rates and all that bullshit but who cares anyway just dudes and chicks who were never loved enough.
>>
>>130982908
>implying that I can't enjoy baking a cake and still fuck women

What a complete fucking loser you must be.
>>
>>130982908
>my professor
You know that professors are the biggest propegators of lefty bullshit and are the worst kinds of criminals? Criminals in that they take advantage of your trust in them to teach you the information you need in order to have a successful career, not passively push their liberal agenda on you so they can get more blue voters and increase their federal funding. Don't let your guard down, especially with your professors, as they're the harbingers of liberalism
>>
>>130982908
I like shopping electronics ar the mall and I like to cook. I also fucking hate football and all of the betting jew. Love bear tho
Am I a tranny yet?
>>
shitty b8 m8
>>
>>130982908
>your brain telling you to harm your body because it's not right

A mental illness is a psychological condition which harms the person who has it.
>>
>>130982908
>I like doing something feminine so I must be transgender
Yes, now please go cut your dick and balls off so you can't reproduce.
>>
>>130982908
It's a mental illness t. Tranny
>>
File: 1494849475655.jpg (680KB, 845x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1494849475655.jpg
680KB, 845x1220px
>>130982908
yes it is a mental illness.
>>
>>130982908
TRANNYISM = TAVISTOCK PSYOP TO CONFUSE GOYIM

go back to the drawing board, jews. This psyop isnt working, its time to concoct another one
>>
File: IMG_4353.gif (964KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4353.gif
964KB, 500x200px
>>130982908
It is a mental illness

I am born not a real person, a broken automaton, my mind in disconnect with my body, a male body, and a broken mind that thinks it's a girl.

Innocent at first as a child, then the rules are set in play and you have to self correct or be punished. And your mind slowly rots as you put up barriers and blockers to fit what is correct, but rightly so.

And it isn't only though the mask I have built through aggressive repression and emotional suppression am I able to create a shield to hide me from a world that would destroy me if they knew how my broken brain really works.

So to suppress "her" I built a masculine persona of pure psychotic self hate, to keep me in line and prevent my mental illness taking over my life.

Because through logic and reason provided by testosterone, however painful my own apperence may be to me. It is my armour.
>>
File: 4236542.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
4236542.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>130982908
This is copypasta BTW
>>
>>130982908
It is definitely not this anon.
Dysphoria is a mental illness.
Merely not subscribing to gender norms is just doing your own thing- it does NOT change your gender.
>>
>>130982908
WHY IS THERE GARLIC INSIDE OF HER BOOB?
>>
File: 1416156435626.jpg (164KB, 1074x680px) Image search: [Google]
1416156435626.jpg
164KB, 1074x680px
>>130982908
>>
>>130983043

Provide evidence.

All known evidence points to GID being genetic. Twin studies have proven this to be the case.

>psychological condition

Which transgenderism is not. Gender identity is physiological, not psychological.
>>
>>130982908
>It's not a mental illness guys, the mind is just not functioning as it should.
Fuck off with your reddit spacing and retarded assumptions like that if a girl likes football she's actually really a man.
>>
transgenders are mentally ill.
>>
>>130982908

Yes it is.

It's literally textbook schizophrenia.
>>
>>130982908
Then why do we need to create bathrooms for them if they already know their biologically sex?
>>
Trans "men" don't know shit about being a man. Neither do trans women. It's literally a narrative in their brains telling them they're special
>>
>>130982908
There is no such thing as "transgender."
Humans have a sex, not a gender.
A person's sex is unchangeable.
>>
The brain stem of a male is bigger than that of a female a transgender will have a size in between.
>>
>>130982908
If you mutilate your body to pretend to be something you're not then yes you are mentally ill. Be a masculine woman or a feminine man.
>>
>>130982908
>gender is defined by preference for drinking beer vs baking pastries
>>
If you learn from a young age that being gay or transgender is a bad thing, then chances are that you come out straight.
How else do you explain all those gay/trap/femboi threads on /b/
You didn't see that shit 5-10 years ago. Thanks to America, gay marriage is considered "Okey"
My "sister" is trans and he is a narcissist that has 0 friends, cause he was bullied in school. Now he sits home all day watching gay related TV shows and anime. A fucking weirdo if you ask me.
>>
>>130982908
transgenderism has nothing to do with social norms, dumbass.

Putting on a dress doesn't make a man "transgender" -- being psychotic enough to think that putting on a dress DEFINES WHO HE IS, A WOMAN. makes him transgender -- which is mental illness.
>>
>>130982908
I watched 5 seasons of My Little Pony and I would still call myself a guy and not transgender.
>>
>>130982908
I'm a straight male who likes baking and shopping, and hates niggerball, yet I don't identify as female. Also what happened to muh socially constructed gender stereotypes? Why should a woman who wants to be a tough lawyer and watch football identify as a man?
>>
>I used to think
You got that part right. Change your flag degenerate.
>>
>>130982908
I like to shop and bake but I don't want to chop my dick off or get fucked in the ass. The situation you are describing has nothing to do with transgenderism.
>>
>>130982908
>but their mind more closely matches the other sex's mind
This would suggest a mental illness.
>If you're a male who prefers the latter, your mind doesn't match society's definition of what a male should be like. Hence you may choose to identify as transgender.
If you have feminine interests and consider this justification to mutilate and sterilize yourself, this would also suggest a mental illness.
>>
>>130982908
So if i like baking and most men don't i should cut my penis?
>>
>be ftm
>enjoy baking and beer
>don't care about social constructs

it's a birth defect, it has nothing to do with gender stereotypes or fitting into social ideas

dysphoria is what makes people trans not their hobbies
>>
>>130983196
Not only this, but its a way to change the direction of markets, because old traditional markets are dying, and its a killer way, along with hyper aborting, to use population control. But, what it ultimately will do, is serve as a form of brainwashing, so the elites can hold us like putty. That was the plan from the left anyways.
>>
>>130982908
Or you could just be a guy that prefers to bake a cake.

Stop trying to convince people that they have to be one thing because of strict definitions that YOU make up.

How many shekels were you paid to post this, faggot?
>>
There's more to being a man/woman than what your hobbies you have, which is what retard postmodernists don't get.
>>
>>130982908
You are a fucking retard.
They have disproportionate exposure to pre-natal hormones, and endocrine glands that released their hormones at different times than other people, affecting the growth of their brain, and also their physical anatomy. They are the text book definition of mentally (and physical) disordered, along with homosexuals and pedophiles.
Fucking stupid faggot.
>>
>>130984649
The human brain is the general contractor of the human body. If a human has a male brain, then they will have male genitals. If they have a female brain, then they will have female genitals. It is the BRAIN that instructs the body what genitals to grow. If the brain becomes deformed after-the-fact and, supposedly, has a malformed brain stem which causes them to not only believe that they are something they are not, but COMPELLED TO MANIFEST THAT DELUSION, then that's pretty much the definition of a mental illness.
>>
>their mind doesn't match their biology
Textbook definition of mental illness.
You played yourself, OP.
>>
File: not a trap.jpg (424KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
not a trap.jpg
424KB, 2048x1536px
Transgenderism is a style - it predates Rome
Transexualism is a mental illness
>>
>>130982908
i like cooking and barbequing and I can bake a dopecake. I'm not transgender. Transgenders are mentally ill and by the sounds of it, you are too. Go get your prof to wipe your ass baby brain
>>
>>130982908
have you ever met one? yes they are mentally ill.
>>
>>130982908
>Transgender people know they are biologically one sex
I'm calling shenanigans on this
>>
>>130983700
And that alone, is very suspicious.
>>
>>130984731
>change your flag
Nazis LARPs. I see so many BBC memes with nazi flags, and gas the kikes memes with black nationalist flags.
>>
>>130982908
i dont like football or drinking beer. does this mean im not man?
>>
>>130984638
>not a gender.

Twin studies have proven you wrong.

Gender is a physiological reality, and it doesn't always line up with sex.
>>
this.. haha
>>
>female may prefer to bake a cake
>>
>>130985180
Apparently it means you're a tranny.
>>
File: IMG_0584.jpg (50KB, 612x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0584.jpg
50KB, 612x356px
>>130985225
>>
>>130982908
I dont like watching football.
I occasionaly drink beer.
Dont like baking cakes.
Shopping is just something i have to do and its done as: get in get what I was after and get out!
TL;DR Transgender is an illness and the best solution is to perform surgeries until they feel suicidal and kill themselves thus solving the problem once and for all!
>>
>>130982908
>Brain biology doesn't align with body's biology
>But it's not a mental illness

It is a mental illness though, that;s what it is, it's not a healthy or stable mind that requires hormones or therapy. Anxiety and depression are mental illnesses too.

If you don't mark it as a mental illness, you get your hormone meds snipped too.

>Not matching society's classical gender roles makes you transgender
That's retarded. I like baking and gardening but I like my dick and my beard and wouldn't want to be anything but a man.
>>
Gender, race, gravity, all just social constructs (((they))) are using to keep us down.
>>
>When a skinny person is deluded into thinking they're fat to the point of starving them self, we call that "illness".

>When a man is deluded into thinking he is a woman to the point of having his body altered with surgery and chemicals, we call it "progress".
>>
>>130982908
Their state of mind is of such a way that it causes harm to themselves and/or their environment. That makes it a mental illness, because they suffer for it. It doesn't make them "guilty" of being mentally ill, it is just the misfortunate state they find themselves in.

If you are born with a brain that makes you hear voices that aren't there, you are ill.
If you are born with a brain that makes you believe that your body is wrong, you are ill.

It doesn't get more simple than that.
>>
>>130984649
nope, a transgender will have one the size of however they feel ;)
>>
>>130983196
>Increasing suicide rates

You know that's a completely retarded conclusion because of all the people who don't come out and transition but still kill themselves because of it, which is an impossible number to know
>>
>>130982908
Lol it's not about society you fucking retard
Trannies literally FEEL like a women! They don't just like to behave like one...
>>
>>130982908

This fucking pasta.

We really need to start institutionalizing you chimps.
>>
>>130985369
>gravity is keeping us down
This is amazingly memeable.
>>
>>130984496
Burden of proof is on you buddy. It is a mental illness. Listening to you talk or anyone on the subject for that matter, and witnessing the next level of mental gymnastics in order to derive a framework for which to stand on requires such leaps of logic and cognitive dissonance one must coneclufe oneself to be insane inorder to believe it

Crazy
>>
>A typical female may prefer to bake a cake or go shopping at the mall.

Please tell me what wonderful country you live in where women do useful tasks like baking for fun Nazi-kun
>>
File: 5072.jpg (100KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
5072.jpg
100KB, 800x680px
>>130983043
I don't care about genders and all that stuff, I've always looked like a girl and it would very feel wrong growing up and becoming more manly. I-I just want to be my friend's little trap buddy forever, I'm sorry if that's wrong.
>>
>>130982908

Transgenders are bad because jew. You are just as bad because nigger
>>
File: Captain Beefheart (1941-2010).jpg (63KB, 536x414px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Beefheart (1941-2010).jpg
63KB, 536x414px
>>130982908
Old copypasta you little bastard
>>
So you listened to your professor and didn't think anymore of it?

Do some google search and you will find out that it most definitely is a mental illness. Does this make them less valueble fuck? No so whats the problem.

Being transgender doesn't remove your worth the same way being autistic doesn't remove your worth.
>>
>>130985050
Just so I am clear tg is when you act like the other gender, but ts is when you THINK you ARE the other gender (?)
>>
>>130982908
Nazis would've gassed you, leaf
>>
>>130982908
Penis = male/boy
Vagina = female/girl
Its not rocket science, but it is science. Biology that is.
>>
>>130982908
You are a dumbass. It's about hating your body for developing as a male traits when you want female traits, or vice-versa.

t. a tranny
>>
File: bait.jpg (101KB, 996x996px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
101KB, 996x996px
>>130982908
>I used to think transgenders are mentally ill until my professor
This is where you revealed this was bait
>>
Also, baking was traditionally a male occupation
>>
>>130982908
Your saying that someone is biologically one identity and their mind believes they are the opposite. So if the only deviance from a biological trait exists in the mind, separate from the body, then it is a mental illness. This is the same premise Münchausen syndrome is based off of.

Kike
>>
>>130983599
Exactly
>>
File: 1497555509100.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1497555509100.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
Extra sage for OP, kys. Transgenderism is a mental illness.
>>
>>130982908
Jesus Christ not this fucking thread again
>>
>>130985459
Also I'll add on as one of those fags who probably is trans but hasn't done anything about it because it's fucking ridiculous to turn around and say "I'm a woman now!" and expect people to treat me like that - aside from all the political points and arguing, it's pretty fucking miserable. I'm not exaggerating when I say I think about it literally hundreds of times a day and literally anytime I see a woman, and I have since I was around 6. It fucking sucks
>>
>>130985220
CTR shill detected.
>>
>>130982908
I prefer shopping and even cooking over fishing and sucking off hot dogs during football games. Doesn't make me feel like a woman, it just makes me recognize not everyone in society is the exact way jewivision presents it to be

Basically you think trannies are retarded but they're not, just mentally ill.
>>
>>130985703
Why are you a tranny, then? You clearly know that you are fucked in the head, so why not seek help?
>>
>>130982908
>my professor explained
Yeah because professors aren't pushing a system of indoctrination or anything because they're on the payroll of (((THEM))
>>
>>130982908
That is mental illness you fucking retard.
>>
>>130982908
I like watching football and making cakes.

Check mate, atheists
>>
>>130982908
>social constructs
get fucked cunt
>>
>>130982908
The theory I've heard, the easiest way to deal with this mental illness is pretend they are a woman. Thats it. Its a disorder of a rare kind. They are broken and are a high risk of getting murdered, killing themselves or becoming prostitutes. The problem is they are now trying to frame their brokenness as a norm.
Its not.
>>
>>130984496
>genetic
It's not genetic you inbred moron, it's caused by this
>>130984991
The only thing genetic could be that endocrine glands are dysfunctional and the mother has issues with balancing prenatal hormones given to the child.
They don't know anything different till they hit puberty. What happens at puberty?
PRENATAL HORMONES STORED IN THE BODY ARE RELEASED
It's not fucking genetic, it's a chemical imbalance affecting the growth of the brain that's independent of genetics.
>>
>>130984564
Not it isn't, it's gender dysphoria. Schizophrenia is characterized by delusions (invasive thoughts, rapid thoughts, thinking your thoughts aren't your own, persecution problems, paranoia, etc) and hallucinations, most often auditory. Often paired with a speech, mood and sometimes movement disorder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWaFqw8XnpA
>>
>>130984496
>All known evidence points to GID being genetic
>if its genetic, it cant be an illness

remember to sage
>>
>>130982908
this is bait, but is fucking retarded, i cant help it
>>
>>130982908
most chefs are males that chose to keep their penis and your professor is an idiot. get your money back
>>
>>130983599
Traditionally bakers and any other type of professional cooks were men.

The idea that because you might have a contrarian interest or two, that you then have to jump directly to being gay and/or sterilizing yourself with hormones then hacking your genitals off, is ridiculous.
>>
>>130982908
Nice copypasta. I've seen this one 3x already.

Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage Sage
>>
>>130986047
>>130985369
>>130983196

So biologically a man yet a "woman". It would be hilarious if the Olympic committee say the prerequisite of competing as a female is to have XX chromosomes. I wonder what they would say? You can't call science bigotry?
>>
>>130986090
Is gender dysphoria what trannies have? Is it a mental illness?
>>
>>130982908
transgenderism is just modern slang for being possessed by a demon.
>>
>>130982908
Wait OP, does that make you transgender for being a reckless faggot?
>>
>>130982908
Bullshit. I enjoy cooking and derive immense satisfaction from it. That does not make me transgender.
>>
>>130982908
>Transgender people know they are biologically one sex, but their mind more closely matches the other sex's mind

Therefore mentally ill. OP is a faggot yet again.
SAGE
>>
>>130982908

You misunderstand, not conforming to stereotypical gender roles is not a mental illness, it is a personal preference. Mutilating your body for the sake of pretending to be the opposite gender, and demanding that everyone "recognize" you are that opposite gender, is.
>>
>>130985945
I did seek help. The doctor gave me estrogen. I know I will never have a womb, but having male textured skin, with hair everywhere, beard, boners, male pattern muscle and fat distribution, and the thought of balding were unacceptable to me. Estrogen makes me feel calm, desu. I'm never quitting.
>>
>>130986126
It's fucking prenatal hormone imbalance and endocrine dysfunction. There is 0 evidence whatsoever to suggest its genetic. There is no gene for this. Everyone who says otherwise is a faggot unless they can trace a scientific peer reviewed journal on the subject, I have read many journals and reviews and no one says it's genetic, they ALL say it's hormonal, and that this is the primary source, if not major contributor with a possibility of some unknown factor weighing in.
>>
>>130982908
>I used to think transgenders are mentally ill until my professor explained to me exactly what transgenderism is.
Oh boy, this copypasta again
>>
>>130982908
Dont ever use that nazi flag! Your not worthy of that flag.
>>
>>130982908
Tits are pretty cool
>>
File: IMG_4280.gif (1012KB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4280.gif
1012KB, 500x210px
>>130985916
Disassociate hard enough and you end up with manic phases of dysphoria free mania
>>
>>130986409
So, you know you are a man, and you are trying to escape things that come with being a man?
>>
>>130982908
>my professor explained to me
Stopped reading
>>
>>130985459
>impossible to know

How about a nice round 6 million?

Also kys.
>>
>>130985659
Basically yes.

Transgenderism is a style.
It's why RCMP has already stated in Canada, that under current laws, parody and critique is not an arrestable offense.
>>
>>130982908
Nice brain scans of transgender faggots OP. I feel as though I am Hitler, therefore anyone who denies me my right to open fun camps is a bigot.
>>
>>130982908
Being able to define a condition does not preclude it from being classified as a mental illness. It is literally the first step of doing so.
>>
>>130986409
What do you think about Trannies competing in womens sports? Its simply wrong in my book
>>
>>130982908
>trying to explain logic to /pol/
kek try again faggot
>>
>>130985050
>Francis Lapointe April 21,1993 - November 25, 2013 Son of Claudette Lapointe and Pierre Beaulieu, passed away tragically on November 25.
like pottery
>>
>>130982908
I've got female friends who like football and are pretty assertive/self-confident in a male-esque way

I've got male friends who care about how they look, spend like 20 min on their hair, and are (IMO) overly emotional about stuff

None of my friends have ever been inclined to chop off their tits or dicks, ever.
>>
>>130982908
>That's basically it. It's definitely a mental illness.
FTFY
>>
File: 1382044135367.gif (2MB, 362x369px) Image search: [Google]
1382044135367.gif
2MB, 362x369px
So when did transgender stop meaning 'perverted fuck who got a sex change" and start meaning "Any person that enjoys things the other gender typically engages in"

Its like when they changed the definition of rape to "She regretted it later"
>>
File: 242.jpg (164KB, 792x960px) Image search: [Google]
242.jpg
164KB, 792x960px
>>130982908
>For example, a stereotypical American male likes to watch football on Saturday nights while drinking beer.

This is where transgender normalzing faggots fail. Many many completely normal feminine women drink beer and watch football. Many many normal men enjoy shopping and baking.

Transniggers fall into the trap of putting these categories into masculine and feminine, even more than society does.

It's one hundred percent a mental illness.
>>
>>130982908
>If you're a male who prefers the latter, your mind doesn't match society's definition of what a male should be like
>your mind doesn't match what a male should be like
>mind doesn't match

So... mentally ill
>>
>>130982908
You know, I feel you.
I really, REALLY, like tits.
So fucking love them.
It's mindblowing.
I used to fool around with bras and filling and such to pretend I had some, just so I could play around.
But you know, I realised something.
I realised that there's a better solution to the problem.
Would you like to know my solution?
Sure?
Alright.
I realised that I just wanted to be loved.
I got a girlfriend.
Tits for days at no shame.
Tits for weeks and no need to be conflicted.

Sort yourself out. Clean your room. Acquire a girlfriend and learn that a man's place is that of a man, no matter how he feels.
Sometimes you just want to feel loved. No PhD necessary.
>>
>>130982908
you can bake a cake without mutilating your genitals. if you have to ruin your body over a hobby, you're mentally ill
>>
>>130986296
"Tranny" is kinda a misnomer. It's suppose to be someone that has Transvestic Fetishism which is different from someone transexual or transgender which is gender dysphoria. Is a crossdresser/drag queen and does it for sexual gratification whereas the latter feels their gender doesn't match their physiology. It's a mental illness. I've seen people with physical dysphoria take a hammer to their nose because they hate it. Likewise I've seen people cut off their genitals because of gender dysphoria. Many of these people commit suicide even with gender reassignment (((treatment))).

https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria/what-is-gender-dysphoria

I hate the DSM-5 for the record.
>>
>>130982908
>Being transgender is NOT a mental illness
Of course not. It's a brain disorder/hormonal imbalance. And according to Dr. Pence, there's only one cure.
>>
>>130986752
Yup, they keep redefining Male and Female until they aren't in it, all in an attempt to feel special.

I have a 'friend', autistic, of course, who thinks he is 'gender neutral' because he isn't very manly. I asked what 'manly' means, he essentially said it is Arnie in the 80s.

They talk about not believing in 'heteronormative gender roles' yet beliefs like this directly enforce them
>>
>>130986720
That's what postmodernists do. They construct this strawman category of what a Man is it what a woman is. Then they deconstruct it and say it was made through social conditioning, so it doesn't actual exist, therefore anyone that acts like a "man" is a programmed loser, and to be smart you "break the paradigm" and be a special snowflake

They are doing the same thing with pedophiles, marking them as special rather than fucked up monsters
>>
>>130986542
?

Tell me what's wrong with the increased transition suicide rate being bullshit or fuck off burger
>>
>>130982908
you can be a man's man and still bake the shit out of cakes, just like you can be a lady's lady and still compete just fine in skeet shooting and marksmanship shows. Mutilating your genitals is not a[n easily] reversible decision you make all willy nilly. The high suicide rate amongst transgenders is not a coincidence.
I identify as a sexy milf who is the estranged lovechild of Bill Gates but that doesn't mean Sally Mae is going to get off my ass anytime soon. Call yourself whatever you want but don't use your """ identity """ to expect a magical crutch that fixes everything. This life is tough and the grass isn't greener on the other side. The white man is getting jewed just as bad as the black man. We all out here struggling, so if you think swapping genders or some external physical trait is THE answer to all your worries then you've got some more thinking to do.

External alterations can not fix what is internally out of sync. seriousl sort your inside shit first before making the snip snip choice.
>>
>>130982908
>>Social constructs
>>
Soooo... its a mental illness then
>>
File: bailey.png (617KB, 449x780px) Image search: [Google]
bailey.png
617KB, 449x780px
At least they'll be unable to breed, and kill themselves early
>>
>>130982908
>but their mind more closely matches the other sex's mind when based on social constructs of what a male or female mind should be like

And because these social constructs don't actually matter, transgender people don't actually matter.

Gender is a biological phenomenon, you cannot choose your gender.
>>
>>130982908
except that's wrong, your professor is a lying kike. Just look at computer programmers, you have more trannies than actual women doing it. They're just delusional faggots who want to emulate their cliché idea of a woman to run away from facing their faggy self.
>>
>>130982908
the point of transgender is the fucking TRANSITION , not to identify as trans. Holy shit kill yourself
>>
File: RightWingDeathSquad2.png (2MB, 716x915px) Image search: [Google]
RightWingDeathSquad2.png
2MB, 716x915px
>>130982908
>muh local confessor told me transgenderism is morally right

Kys tranny and fuck off back to Israel JIDF piece of shit kike!
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL!!!!111!!11!!!
>>
>>130982908
(((You))) have to go back
>>
>>130982908
>until my professor explained to me

Lmfao
>>
>>130982908
>tomboys are trannies now
quit ruining my japanese pornography
>>
>>130982908
>their mind more closely matches the other sex's mind
>based on social constructs of what a male or female mind should be like

>mind matches something that's not real according to (((leading scientists)))
So they're mentally ill
>>
>>130982908
Fuck you naziboo. I enjoy football, beer, going to the mall, and baking.
>>
>>130984496
>Asks somebody to provide evidence
>Doesn't provide any evidence of his own
>>
>>130986518
Yes. I want to be held and protected, be the submissive partner, and homemaker. I tried to deny it by playing sports, fishing, drinking, being an asshole. None of it worked, and it made me miserable. They always said I reacted to things like a girl. I couldn't fight either. I found that I was always the happiest when I was feeling most like the "girl" of the group of guys.

If there was a just war, like the Germans fought in WW2, I could go there and take my degeneracy to the grave with me. Alas, that route isn't available in our present day.

>>130986613
I agree. We need to acknowledge gender differences if we are to build a realist fascist state. Although trans women are weaker after hormone therapy, they are still generally bigger and have a different bone structure.
>>
>>130987146
>'gender neutral'
Neutral is not a gender. In most languages, there's only four
>Masculine
>Feminine
>Neuter
>Common

Using the non-conflating word sex makes it clear that the referent is essential and unchangable. Abominations such a "sex-fluid" sound ridiculous, as they should.

I suggest using gender as an explitive to sort of steal the misused word away from those genders (gendered up, gender off, What a gender, etc.)
>>
>>130987146
Many autistic people are being tricked into thinking they have gender dysphoria. Furthermore there is the push that gender is a social construct causing extreme damage to people that are truly mentally ill by normalizing it and misdiagnosing others.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/12/children-believe-transgender-could-have-autism-says-controversial/
>>
File: 4899.jpg (36KB, 634x382px) Image search: [Google]
4899.jpg
36KB, 634x382px
The rise in transgenderism is caused by chemicals in the water (possibly estrogen from birth control being urinated into the water supply by women), food, lack of physical activity in youth, and other factors. It's caused the rise in gynecomastia, and males with androgynous bodies including traits such as wider hips, side indentations, and effeminate small female-like facial features instead of the larger male traits of old like big ears and nose in comparison to the rest of the face.

Androgyny and transgenderism is pretty much an inevitability. Sorry Nazi brehs
>>
>>130987449
No it isn't. Tons of people with gender dysphoria never transition and deal with it through things like cognitive behavioral therapy.
>>
>>130982908
**is a mental illness
Sorry guys, I was on my phone when I made the OP, totally missed this typo! Gas the trannies.
>>
>clean the gene pool
>kys
>>
>>130987370
Seriously, this.
>>
>>130982908
Bullshit, i'm a guy, but i have a strong connection with my emotions, i'm a hopeless romantic and easily hurt, still, i fully identify as a male, despite society tells me i should be though and macho.

These faggots are batshit crazy. How else would you call someone who has his/hers genitals mutilated voluntarily? They should receive psychiatric treatment, not hormones and surgery...but i suppose the surgeons make a shit ton of moneys thanks to them.
>>
>>130987817
You're such a fucking gender

>>130987788
So you want to be the bottom in a gay couple?

>>130988008
Hehe. BOOB
>>
>>130982908
>i used to think
Seems legit m8
>>
>>130988297
>They should receive psychiatric treatment, not hormones and surgery

Many do. We're simply viewing a cohort of vocal degenerates pushed by the media.
>>
>>130988549
Is there any way to stop it? Or is the best way just to wait for the trend to die?
>>
>>130982908
>Transgender people know they are biologically one sex, but their mind more closely matches the other sex's mind when based on social constructs of what a male or female mind should be like.
Granted. But now explain why they force children who's brains are too immature to conceptualize sex and understand gender are being given hormone suppression medications as early as 14yo. These drugs have irreversible effects on people.
And explain to me how a child can be either/or another sex apart from assigned if their "mind" is the only evidence of being trans?
Typical gender behaviour does exist but not as you've suggested to me. A girl could like football because she was raised in an environment where she was allowed to like football without being told otherwise. A girl cannot produce sperm no matter what you do.

Much of the mind is learned behaviour. So therefore it is logical to conclude that transgenderism is due not to the person "feeling" like x or y gender, but rather because they were taught to behave as such. The fact that they are believing it and reinforcing it through any means other than logical or scientific is suggestive of a mental illness. A disease of the mind, like depression, or dementia.

Your bait was pretty good. Would eat again.
>>
>>130984329
shut up Amy
you're a girl, stop pretending
>>
>>130982908
What you just described IS mental illness.
>>
>>130988008
nah that's bullshit. countries with highest birth control use are also the countries that produce tallest males with above average dick size.
>>
File: image002.jpg (40KB, 624x447px) Image search: [Google]
image002.jpg
40KB, 624x447px
>>130988297
>How else would you call someone who has his/hers genitals mutilated voluntarily

Because they still have that delusion caused by shit in the water, food and lack of physical activity during youth, instead of simply being androgynous. It's trendy. They can be as close to a female as possible, but they shouldn't be allowed to cut off their penises under any circumstances. People are becoming more androgynous anyway. Male faces are beginning to look not too dissimilar to female faces.

Most younger males falling under 'androgyny'.
>>
>>130988507
Gays are generally too feminine for my liking. Anal is disgusting, btw. I like regular guys, and dommy athletic women.

But as far as the gender dysphoria, I wouldn't be happy simply being the bottom in a relationship with a normal male body. It's the body characteristics that I find gross as shit, and I don't want them on me.
>>
>>130982908
>be female
>like beer
rather being a beer-drinking woman, you feel compelled to LARP as a man

if not actually retarded, it's highly autistic at the least

trannies are worthless, except for the 0.0000001% of them who are truly mentally ill and need our support
>>
>>130989122
So isn't about gender, just physicality
>>
File: IMG_4370.jpg (42KB, 1024x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4370.jpg
42KB, 1024x756px
>>130988848
I'll stop posting now if you don't embarrass me in front of /pol/
>>
>>130988845
>Granted. But now explain why they force children who's brains are too immature to conceptualize sex and understand gender are being given hormone suppression medications as early as 14yo

Try as early as 4. They justify it multiple ways. For example a child that young won't conceptualize sex but in their language, a normal child will express their gender through language. A boy will refer to himself as a boy. If a 4 year old boy is refering to himself as she, something is off, neurologically, cognitively or behaviorally.

>>130988806
I wish I knew.
>>
Having a womans brain in a mans body isn't a mental illness? Gee lad, they should remove Gender Dysphoria from the DSM-5, because those mental illness experts are fucking up.
>>
File: 1436489462773.gif (208KB, 323x221px) Image search: [Google]
1436489462773.gif
208KB, 323x221px
>>130982908
>>
>>130982908
You fucking moron. If you mentally don't match what you physically are then you are dissociated and are suffering a mental illness. Your professor is a faggot and should be fired for abusing his position of power over you. I recommend you drop his class.
>>
>>130987713
Post tits, plz
>>
>>130982908
Mmm. Gross pointy tits with cheese ducts inside. Mmm mmm! I like the pepperoni-ness of the nipples usually. I love being heterosexual. Everything is so aesthetic and not forced on me at all. Women are amazing and men couldn't function without them. They are so successful and good for us
>>
>>130988982
>tallest males with above average dick size

These traits have nothing to do with test levels
>>
>>130982908
I like baking cupcakes and munching pussy, does that make me a lesbian with a cock?
Does it fuck.
>>
>>130982908
So liking to cook means you should cut off your dick?
>>
>>130989440
yes they do. large body size and large dicks are much more closely correlated to test than the vague descriptions you posted. also the graphic you posted above is bs. a long face and deep set eyes aren't feminine characteristics.
>>
>>130982908
>If you're a male who prefers the latter, your mind doesn't match society's definition of what a male should be like

You can bake a cake anytime, you don't need the government to ensure your right to marry the fucking cake.
>>
>>130989330
>4
Source me up plz.
>>
File: 1457608911343.jpg (216KB, 800x1760px) Image search: [Google]
1457608911343.jpg
216KB, 800x1760px
>>130982908
Wanting to take estrogen in order to grow man boobs and cut your balls in order to allow people to fuck your open wound is a mental illness, it has nothing to do with football or shopping.
>>130983195
Day of the rake when?
>>
>>130982908
If a man thinks hes a women he has a mental disorder.
>>
>>130982908
how is that not a mental illness?

Their body is 1 sex perfectly fine, but their mind thinks they aren't what they obviously are

mental illness or not, why not alter the mind instead?
>>
>>130984496
"transgenderism" can be cured with Pimozode, an anti psychotic drug given to people with schizophrenia
>>
>>130982908
no one decides to chop their dick off because they dont like football
>>
File: 1497388453525.jpg (97KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497388453525.jpg
97KB, 400x400px
>>130982908
Daily reminder that there are at least two studies, one acknowledged by the National Health Institute, that states Gender Identity Disorder is symptomatic of schizophrenia, and that taking medicine to control schizophrenia alleviates the desire to change genders:

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/schizort/2014/463757/
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924933815313663
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11605311
http://pb.rcpsych.org/content/32/8/316.3

Remember, the above doesn't count as science because it's mean to people.
>>
>>130982908
What we know as transgenderism is people who get their parts altered and demand society accept them as a beautiful girl, or as a guy if you can find ftm trannies. They then get maddeningly upset when referred to by their biological sex or are told that they are the other while at the doctor. That sounds like insanity to me, especially when you consider them to be mainly depressed people who eventually commit suicide.
What you described just sounds like a tomboy or a faggot. You can do those things and not get your dick chopped off.
>>
File: 1497997860832.jpg (999KB, 1568x2146px) Image search: [Google]
1497997860832.jpg
999KB, 1568x2146px
>>130982908
>>
>>130989307
Girl LARPing as guy with gender dysphoria, or legit man?
>>
>>130985603
kys faggot
>>
>>130984496
Fuck off, Jew
>>
>>130989741
>While some children express feelings and behaviors relating to gender dysphoria at 4 years old or younger

https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria/what-is-gender-dysphoria

The APA is who publishes the DSM. Hormones work better the younger they take them so they have this warped idea that starting treatment early will have them be closer to the gender they "feel" despite these people often finding out later in life they got it wrong.
>>
File: 1497671035227.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497671035227.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
>>130982908
>Thinking you're another gender
>Not being fucking insane.
Pick one. Also, sage.
>>
>Not just doing that shit and being good at it while also not wanting to cut your dick off and nurse a wound so that it never heals for the rest of your life

okay
>>
>>130982908
>their mind more closely matches the other sex's mind
That's what mental illness is.
>>
>>130982908
This is a shill post thats been posted multiple times. Fuck off
>Saged
>>
File: 870.jpg (13KB, 248x320px) Image search: [Google]
870.jpg
13KB, 248x320px
>>130989644
>large body size and large dicks

No they aren't. Those are purely genetic. You can have a short guy with a big dick and high test. You can have a tall, skinny dude with a small dick and low test. You can have a tall built dude with a small dick, etc. Purely genetic.

>a long face and deep set eyes aren't feminine characteristics.

The point is that they're becoming more blurred. Younger males are developing more female-like faces due to a number of reasons.
>>
>>130989274
Yes. However, gender and physicality generally track together, imo, no matter how much some "gender theorists" pushing the trans agenda would like to believe. Some of these people honestly think that a man can father three kids, fix motorcycles, laugh at fart jokes, drink like a man, be into nascar and football, be an engineer, etc., and not like anything stereotypically feminine, but still be a "true woman". It doesn't make sense to me. Not to say a guy can't like baking or he's a tranny, or that a woman can't like hunting. But, like, even a girl who likes football is going to be different than a man who likes football. It's hard to explain.
>>
>>130982908
that flag won't help you lol
just sayin'
>>
>>130982908
>feminism says gender norms and gender policing are BAD
>but also, if you dont conform to your society's gender norms, well then you are not a real man/woman
>>
File: images (23).jpg (28KB, 347x423px) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
28KB, 347x423px
I used to think transdictators are mentally ill until my professor explained to me exactly what transdictatorism is.

Transdictator people know they are biologically one identity, but their mind more closely matches the mind of a Corsican artillary officer when based on social constructs of what a male or dictator mind should be like.

For example, a stereotypical American male likes to watch football on Saturday nights while drinking beer.

A typical dictator may prefer to participate in the French revolutionary war or go invade Russia.

If you're a male who prefers the latter, your mind doesn't match society's definition of what a male should be like. Hence you may choose to identify as Napoleon.

That's basically it. It's definitely not a mental illness.

Normal people aren't attracted to pic related, yet that is not considered gross or weird. Stop expecting everyone to be like you, and criticizing those who are different, if you don't want people to do the same to normal white males.
>>
>>130982908
>but their mind more closely matches the other sex's mind
That right there is a mental disorder. Their brain is acting in a why were it isnt meant to act.
>>
>>130990047
I have split personalities
>>
File: 1241512541222.jpg (113KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1241512541222.jpg
113KB, 736x736px
>>130982908
Fuck you, it is. My proof? Trans people themselves. Depression is a mental illness, is it not? If 90% of trannies are depressed, don't they have a mental illness? Also, trans people have the highest demographic suicide rate. People without mental disorders don't off themselves at this rate. Most trans don't make it to 25 years, but ohh no goyim that's normal to hate your life and off yourself before adulthood. Neck yourself
>>
>>130982908
Very stale copy pasta.
OP is a goat fucking fag.
OP need to KYS.
SAGE
>>
>200 replies to bait
>>
File: sage.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>130983043
>he didn't even put sage in all fields
>>
>>130984704
You're still a faggot.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498174851265.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498174851265.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
Sage
>>
If a guy is walking down the street thinking he's a sheep and going baaa you would get that man help because you see he needs mental help. Same should be for a man thinking he's a woman he's obviously insane because he's not a woman he's a man. He doesn't need to fill gender roles he can just say he's a man that bakes cakes.
>>
>>130982908
I enjoy cooking and buying new clothes so that means I need to dress up in drag, lop off my dick and start cross dressing right?

No, shut the fuck up. Your professor is playing you for the fool you are. You don't even understand the premise of being trans. It isnt about muh gender roles. It's about genuinely not feeling like you're the sex that your benis or lack thereof determines you are.

It's simply another mode of dysmorphia, like anorexia. A widely recognized mental disorder. But when you apply it people's sex the libshits go completely bonkers.
>>
>>130982908
>>130982908
Got a perfect scenario to disprove this

Let's say I'm a woman, and while my body is extremely malnourished, I weigh 85lbs, and people notice. But I convince myself, in my mind, that I have more weight to lose and I'm fat. Despite all the evidence to the contrary, I believe I'm overweight despite physically being not. Would you consider this a mental disorder?

Now, let's say instead of being super thin and anorexic, I thought that despite me having female genitalia and all the physical traits of a woman, and what everyone can see as a woman, that I actually in my mind think I'm male. I feel as if my brain has been programmed wrong and my physical body is not representative of who I am.

Oh, also throw in that people who are transgender are:
>Much more likely than their peers to have been sexually abused as a child
>Higher rates of schizophrenia and depression
>A suicide rate that's appalling before any transition and actually grows higher after someone transitions to their "right" sex.

We have people who literally feel mutilating themselves brings them closer to their "true" selves, or that their natural gender is somehow wrong despite the evidence. We should be helping these people seek psychiatric help, but instead we're giving them high-fives and prolonging their suffering.
>>
File: insanity gif.gif (832KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
insanity gif.gif
832KB, 480x360px
>>130982908

>Cutting your penis off is tooootally NOT a mental illness

mhmm... sure, sure ....
>>
File: 1496804572550.jpg (85KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496804572550.jpg
85KB, 720x720px
>>130982908
>150+ replies to obvious bait slide thread
>>
If the trans suicide rate is so high, why are there still so many of them.
>>
>>130982908
My question is how can you know you feel like the opposite sex if you have never had any experience being the opposite sex?
>>
>>130989973
>Gender Identity Disorder is symptomatic of schizophrenia

Comman casual mechanisms and having similar symptoms doesn't mean people with gender dysphoria are schizophrenic or vis versa though it could certainly be comorbid. It could be part of their schizophrenic delusion. There are too many confounds and not a large enough sample size, one of those studies come from 3 case studies and the another is the effects of antipsychotics. Many people with gender dysphoria don't have necessary schizophrenic symptoms required for diagnosis. Also correlation != causation.
>>
>>130990733
>disproving bait
>>
>>130982908

>Transgender people know they are biologically one sex

Then why do they care about their pronouns?

You can be a man who likes fashion and getting fucked in the ass or a woman who likes sports and hunting without pretending you're the opposite sex. That's called being an individual.

Choosing to live a lie and pretend you're the opposite sex is something different. Its the cult mentality, they aren't happy with who they are so they take on a new name and new friends in an attempt at rebirth. They even call the person they used to be their "dead name".

Transgenderism isn't about individuality its about joining a cult and eradicating your old self in a delusional attempt to escape your own insecurities by living a lie.
>>
File: 1335910064917.jpg (135KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1335910064917.jpg
135KB, 768x1024px
>>130990733
>We have people who literally feel mutilating themselves brings them closer to their "true" selves

Not all of them do this. Some just LARP as female every day because their natural hormones and genetic makeup makes it easier in life as a woman, and they keep their penises. I'll agree the ones who cut it off have a mental illness, but that's part and parcel with a lot of people who get cosmetic surgeries.
>>
>>130982908
>>130982908
>>130982908
>1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
SAGE AND HIDE SLIDE THREADS FOR FUCKS SAKE REDDIT GO HOME
>>
>>130984447

"Her" boob? Way to assume gender you asshole hate bigot. Didn't the thought that she is actually a garlickin ever strafe your mind?
>>
>>130982908

It is a mental illness you idiot.
I've been in a civil union with a trans for the last 12 years and I can tell you that neither him or me have any illusions on it. This shit happens (in his case) when you got an overprotective mother, prone to infantilization on one side and a communisto-feminist sister that can leech virility out of your soul with just her mongoloid rant and/or constant temper tantrum.
There's nothing pleasant about being a tranny, but once the damage have been done to your ego and personality, there's no going back for being fucked up in the head. Taking hormones and butchering your dick is just a placebo, more or less useful.
>>
File: 1491645640429.jpg (18KB, 583x328px) Image search: [Google]
1491645640429.jpg
18KB, 583x328px
>>130982908
>you cant bake a cake and go shopping at the mall without chopping your dick off
>>
File: thread-destroyer-waifu.jpg (2MB, 3250x3100px) Image search: [Google]
thread-destroyer-waifu.jpg
2MB, 3250x3100px
>>130982908
>tfw lesbian trapped inside a man's body
I wonder if I'd feel this way if society collapsed and being a dyke became a less viable option for reproductive success? Sure am glad to have a penis tho
>>
>>130983764
Kill yourself
>>
>>130991668
chris chan go away you're weird breh
>>
>>130991259
Both are mentally ill, one has more of a social dysphoria and the other physical. Some can get through with dressing the other sex and changing socially and the other feels the need to cut their junk off. People that get tons of cosmetic surgeries have a physical dysphoria but the gender aspect is missing. I mentioned in a previous post I've seen people take a hammer to their face because they hate their nose, physical dysphoria. I've also seen people cut off their genitles without anesthetic because of gender dysphoria.
>>
who gives a shit , thats the problem with humans they think they can tell others how they should be , i for one dont give a shit just leave me alone and we will all be happy
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 500x600px
>>130982908
>>
>>130983043

Fpbp
>>
>>130991037
It is evidence of mental illness if the symptoms are stopped by medicine that is used to control mental illness.

If I say I'm Napoleon, and you give me anti-psychotics and I no longer call myself Napoleon, do you conclude that in fact, I am Napoleon? No, you conclude that both common sense and medical science is on your side when you say I am in fact not Napoleon, but just a fucking nutter.

It's pretty damning, and at the very least shouldn't be glorified or considered normal and ok.
>>
>>130991829
But as I said before, people are becoming more androgynous and it will continue to happen due to less physical activity, chemicals in food and water, etc.
>>
File: 1495802169579.jpg (59KB, 1022x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495802169579.jpg
59KB, 1022x1024px
>>130982908
>>
>>130991862
Some of us have to deal with these people clinically.
>>
>>130982908

No, dude. It's mental illness. Your professor is a brainwashed SJW Commie.
>>
File: vR1FinG.gif (2MB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
vR1FinG.gif
2MB, 400x299px
>>130982908
>((((((((((((((((((((((((until my ((((((((((((professor))))))))))))) explained))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>130992076
should I avoid specializing in psychiatric medicine so I won't have to deal with these troublesome cunts?
>>
>>130982908

That's some pretty stupid shit OP.

Not liking football doesn't have anything to do with wanting to wear a dress or choping of your penis.
>>
File: jew-pills.jpg (80KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
jew-pills.jpg
80KB, 660x330px
>>130992223
don't peddle the jew pills
>>
>>130982908
Because perfectly sane people mutilate themselves and then commit suicide.
>>
>>130982908
Life would be easier for everyone, including trannies, if trannies were gassed.

Sage
>>
>>130982908
I've seen this thread before; stop shilling.
>>
>>130982908
>If you're a male who prefers the latter,
wtf i'm a woman now
>>
>>130992327
>choping of your penis.

"Myth #1: Surgery is a Top Priority for All Transgender People," addresses the false notion that gender-confirming surgeries are essential to every transgender person's identity. In reality, only 33 percent of transgender people have reported undergoing some form of gender-confirming surgery, with 14 percent of transgender women and 21 percent of transgender men not interested in ever having genital surgery.
>>
>>130982908
I have no problem with men who have femenine interests.
But why must they call themselves women, and demand others call them such?
Why should their personal interests be more important in how other people identify them than their physical characteristics?

Why can't a guy just say he likes wearing dresses and makeup and leave it at that?
>>
>>130982908
You know you can just be a guy that likes to bake cakes and go to the mall, right?

You don't have to become a fucking transgender weirdo.
>>
File: brady.png (2MB, 969x1020px) Image search: [Google]
brady.png
2MB, 969x1020px
>>130982908
>social constructs of what a male or female mind should be like.
Testosterone and Estrogen are social constructs?

Everything else in your post is hilariously wrong. Goddamn, you are retarded.
>>
>>130991947
Antipsychotics are usually given until a cocktail gets it right. I said it's a mental illness in the post you quoted so I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm saying because a antipsychotic works for some people with gender dysphoria and schizophrenics with gender dysphoric symptoms doesn't correlate gender dysphoria to being schizophrenia. Anyone that understands statistics should be able to get this. There are confounds in your conclusion and drawing it based on a correlation which should never be done, even with strong statistical significance. Furthermore schizophrenia doesn't simply mean being a nutter or mentally ill.

>>130992223
Depends on your field. You can outright not treat these people because you believe it is unethical to pump people with hormones and refer them to a "specialist". You'll likely just be handing out benzos and antidepressants in private practice.
>>
>>130990123
Sometimes I wish God would show himself so I could ask him questions.
>>
>>130992564
To be honest, baking a cake does sound a lot more interesting than watching football LOL

fuck im a woman too. i mean transgender.
>>
I looked into it a bit, its possibly to do with how genetics works, all people are female by default, you could have XY chromosome but the male genes don't activate properly and you would remain female, so theoretically you could have partial activation and some parts of the body develop male and some don't
>>
File: 14453526565790.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
14453526565790.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>130992945
You won't be seeing God being as how you're a faggot.
>>
File: 1495794640408.jpg (5KB, 320x264px) Image search: [Google]
1495794640408.jpg
5KB, 320x264px
>>130991037
>correlation != causation
True, but this isn't sufficient reason to dismiss any correlation like the trump card people who say "correlation != causation" seem to think it is. Correlation implies a probability of causation, relative to the probability of one correlate being the cause of another and the probability of a third variable being the cause of both. For example, if cell phone usage has a strong positive correlation with increased cancer instances, it is less likely that cancer causes cell phone usage nor that some third variable is causing both cell phone usage and cancer. You could go out of your way to come up with a third variable, but Occam's razor says the most likely cause of the increased cancer instances if the cell phone usage. The burden of proof is on you to prove the correlation means nothing before it can be dismissed, else your opinion goes in the trash, especially considering transgenderism has already once been listed in the DSM as a mental illness.
>>
File: 3374889.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
3374889.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>130993055
Guy gets it somewhat
>>
>is a biological man
>decides to bake cake
>enjoys baking the cake
>thinks to self this is womanly
>identifies as woman from now because likes baking cakes
>definitely not a mental illness
>>
>>130983599
Tomorrow I'm learning to bake a cake. Consider learning to fuck bitches OP.
>>
File: 1497078335093.gif (1MB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
1497078335093.gif
1MB, 800x597px
>>130986090
>invasive thoughts, rapid thoughts, thinking your thoughts aren't your own, persecution problems, paranoia, etc
aka right wing thought

take your pills, goys
you're sick
>>
>>130983043
I didn't even know that until now
>>
>>130992945
>lives with sin
>thinks he'll see God
you'll be tormented constantly. zero chance you see God
>>
>>130991977
I was a Skinnerian radical behaviorist for a while so I understand wanting to believe everything is environmental. I do believe however there can be cognitive or neurological malfuction that could cause it.

>>130993116
See >>130992821

I'm not saying it's not a mental illness, I'm saying it isn't necissarly schizophrenia simply because some people share symptoms and antipsychotics might treat said symptoms. The studies he showed 20% or so of some schizophrenic in the sample share gender dysphoric symptoms. .2 isn't statistically significant to call people with gender dysphoria on set schizophrenics, futhermore many people with gender dysphoria don't have the other needed symptoms for a schizophrenic diagnosis. One of the other studies was the use of antipsyhotics used on people with gender dysphoria which is a different argument altogether and has a confound of assuming they only treat one mental illness therefore anything it treats is schizophrenia.
>>
File: Gender studies.jpg (62KB, 480x688px) Image search: [Google]
Gender studies.jpg
62KB, 480x688px
>>130982908
(((((((((OP))))))))
>>
File: 1497475852125.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497475852125.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
Nice pasta faggot.
>>
File: OP.jpg (131KB, 1024x745px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
131KB, 1024x745px
>>
>>130982908
>if you're a man who likes to bake cakes, chopping your dick off does not count as mental illness

Thanks for clarifying.
>>
File: 0987636678793.jpg (73KB, 475x604px) Image search: [Google]
0987636678793.jpg
73KB, 475x604px
>>130982908
kek
>>
File: 00girls5.jpg (32KB, 504x335px) Image search: [Google]
00girls5.jpg
32KB, 504x335px
Here's a last thing. Women tend to look like boys without makeup. Tell a guy who has chickish or boyish facial features that he doesn't have a chromosome problem, or had a hormone problem during puberty. Klinefelter's is a common thing with transgenders. There's something to it. To write it off as a complete mental illness is really easy to do.
>>
File: 20170621_131713.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20170621_131713.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>130982908
It is a mental illness - the brain structure between a healthy neurotypical male and a male suffering gender dysphoria are physically different ( see this article http://www.academia.edu/22116127/The_Intersex_Brain_A_Case_for_the_Neurological_Roots_of_Trans_Identity ) and the trans brain is VERY close (but slightly different) to the opposite gender's, much closer than it is to the body's physical gender.

The fact that your brain LITERALLY doesn't match your body's gender causes incredible stress, feelings of unrealness, body dysmorphia, and depression, which is why it DEFINITELY is one.

source: I have gender dysphoria and body dysmorphia.
>>
>>130991668
hhnnnggggg 100
>>
File: get out.gif (471KB, 474x379px) Image search: [Google]
get out.gif
471KB, 474x379px
>>130994582
>source: I have gender dysphoria and body dysmorphia.
>>
>>130994582
You should ghost yourself simply for posting your picture and being a trip/namefag.
>>
File: 1490321805637.gif (15KB, 588x288px) Image search: [Google]
1490321805637.gif
15KB, 588x288px
>http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/used%20to%20think%20transgenders%20are%20mentally%20ill%20until%20my%20professor/type/op/

One post by that ID.
Really makes you think doesn't it?
>>
>>130994867
Yep, but there's always good conversation about trans people on /pol/ breh. Nothing else is happening
>>
File: 20170618_045407.jpg (2MB, 1688x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20170618_045407.jpg
2MB, 1688x2592px
>>130994733
>>130994795
Don't cry.

I may be a girl in a man's body, but I'm still doing better as a man than most of 4chinz.
>>
>>130995035
I'm calling you faggot because the way you're acting and being an attention whore. Not because you're mentally ill.
>>
>>130995035
Nigga wtf you're not a girl in a man's body. You definitely have a mental illness. Not a chromosome or hormone problem. top kek
>>
File: origin_of_the_trap.jpg (208KB, 711x438px) Image search: [Google]
origin_of_the_trap.jpg
208KB, 711x438px
>>130982908
if -- unbeknownst to humans -- a super-sentient alien species arrived on Earth, it--too--would be dubbed "mentally ill"

>relativity
>>
>>130995035
I sincerely hope you're a troll and wouldn't actually post yourself here looking like that.
>>
>>130995242
>>130994582
>It is a mental illness

I think he knows senpai.
>>
>>130995419
But it isn't always a mental illness.
>>
File: 1490238211426.gif (43KB, 588x588px) Image search: [Google]
1490238211426.gif
43KB, 588x588px
>>130995002
I am a big baby bugman I wanna drink a big BIG sodey pop and go sleepy night night byebye.
>>
>>130995528
The shit about gender roles in OP isn't a mental illness. Gender dysphoria 100% is a mental illness.
>>
File: ur a fag.jpg (51KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
ur a fag.jpg
51KB, 240x240px
>>130995419
Well, he's obviously not sufficiently ashamed of it.
>>
>>130982908
You are right, it's not an illness, it's a disorder. Go back to school and learn basic English.
>>
I knew this whole thread would be an epic shitshow from the first sentence. I was not disappointed.
>>
>>130995696
>Gender dysphoria

Not always. Chromosome problems and hormone problems exist. Klinefelter's for example. Kimber James is a 5'3" transsexual with Klinefelter's. It isn't always.
>>
File: penis_de_milo.jpg (20KB, 420x283px) Image search: [Google]
penis_de_milo.jpg
20KB, 420x283px
>>130994582
>mental illness meme

must be the oldest "mental illness" in our species history...
>>
>>130984496
40% of them attempt suicide. The "muh oppression" meme doesn't make any sense because literally no other actually oppressed demographic has ever had that high a rate of suicide.
>>
File: 20170619_141958.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20170619_141958.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>130995360
Why not? Idgaf. I've been a famous namefag on 4chan since like '09, been doxxed after getting caught distributing drugs and had all my personal info posted. What does this matter?

>>130995242
Are you retarded? Can you not read?

Read the article -and- read my post, you knee jerking mongoloid.

>>130995219
How is it attention whoring to point out I'm a first hand source while responding to a conflict of opinions about a neurological/mental illness I happen to have in a discussion about social politics on a board for discussing politics?

I'd say you're probably just a fucking moron.
>>
File: hippy.jpg (51KB, 548x335px) Image search: [Google]
hippy.jpg
51KB, 548x335px
>>130995944
Fuck off, hippy.
>>
File: DOTR.jpg (44KB, 1020x680px) Image search: [Google]
DOTR.jpg
44KB, 1020x680px
>>130982908
You filth should be taken out of your dens of piss, thrown into a woodchipper and fed to the fish to stop climate change.
>>
>>130982908
ONE FUCKIN POST YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGERS.
>>
>>130996286
>I've been a famous namefag on 4chan
Oh, sweet Christ. You're a hopeless autist.
>>
File: Nope.gif (836KB, 149x181px) Image search: [Google]
Nope.gif
836KB, 149x181px
>>130982908

Fag.
>>
>>130995953
Fair enough, though just because its phsyiological or genetic doesn't make it not a mental disorder. Gender dysphoria clearly isn't Klinefelter's syndrome though it could be comorbid.

>>130996286
You're an attention whore for posting your picture in every post and being a fucking namefag. You're the epitome of an attention whore. I said it wasn't about your disorder. Are you retarded? Can you not read? I'd say you're probably just a fucking moron.
>>
>>130982908
it is tho
>>
>>130982908
No real flag

>Implying not mental ilness

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder

This is mental ilness

yet chopping off your tits or cock to change your gender IS NOT !! and also paying 100.000 or hormone threatment.

yeah SURE !
>>
>>130994582
>be 6 foot tall woman

Well actually your height is more closely matched with that of a male height, so this makes you a man.

Nigger, just because their brains are fem, doesn't make them women.
>>
File: 1490318836609.gif (22KB, 588x288px) Image search: [Google]
1490318836609.gif
22KB, 588x288px
Literal non-issue.
>>
>>130982908
>your mind doesn't match society's definition of X
>NOT a mental illness
Pick one
>>
File: Rare.png (2MB, 1669x2942px) Image search: [Google]
Rare.png
2MB, 1669x2942px
>>130984495

Thats actually a good one. Saved.
>>
>>130982908
Gas yourself, anon.
>>
>>130982908
Then explain the high suicide rate goyim.
What you're describing are normal feminine men and masculine women, who aren't any more likely to kill themselves than any other healthy person.
>>
>>130996865
It's an issue for us that clinically has to deal with these faggots.
>>
>>130982908
>my (((professor))) explained to me
There's no need to hide your leaf.

Every study points out to a mental illness. Their suicide rate is ~50%, ffs. And it has nothing to do with oppression. Blacks under slavery are not even getting close to that. They have more things in common with a schizophrenics than with what would be considered a normal person.
They shorten their life drastically by pumping their bodies with hormones. They mutilate their bodies till they are sure the person in the mirror is somebody else. And guess what? That suicide rate doesn't drop even a little.
The arguments that your professor makes are fucking moot. I am a male, I don't watch sports and I like to cook. Implying that gender is a small umbrella, a (((social construct))), and everyone that falls outside of it is another gender, is simply retarded. You can be more feminine and still be the same gender. It's about personality, not gender.
Another thing. How your biology logic works? Do you imagine that brains are a fully swappable in embryogenesis? If the male body starts developing a female brain it means something went wrong. That brain is neither male nor female, and a bunch of processes contradict themselves, both cognitive and non-cognitive. That leads to gender dysphoria and to a lot of schizophrenic-like characteristics. This is the definition of a mental illness.
>>
>>130996180
Hermaphroditism =\= transgenderism
>>
>>130997058
You have to imagine, though, that the estrogen mimickers in food, water, and plastic are fucking with people in such a way that can cause mental illness and depression.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>130982908
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>130996546
>Gender dysphoria

Some males do not feel right being in the dominant sex position with females, or competing with males, and simply feel jealous of women their whole lives. Some end up looking like skinny lesbians with chick faces due to certain genetic or environmental factors. There's something more to it. It's not just black and white breh
>>
transguy here. cute transgirl plz fuck my pussy.

It is a mental illness but the best cure is transition. Most trans people experience a huge relief after they start hormone therapy, for example, I stopped crying all the time and having panic attacks.

However, some trans people are forced into things that they don't really want. For example, I loved my boobs, but i cut them off because I would rather not have to wear binders for the rest of my life.
>>
>>130997286
That wouldn't constitute a gender dysphoria diagnosis. What is your point?
>>
>>130988008
What do you mean by side indentations? Bodies have loads of those
>>
>>130997386
How could you love your boobs if they were a constant reminder of what you believed to be an incorrect body?
If they were not, then why would you have needed to wear binders?
>>
>>130997386
>best cure is transition
Look up post-SRS and post-hormone treatment suicides in transgendered people.
It's no where near a "treatment".
>>
>>130983764
This.
>>
File: roach.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
roach.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>130997386
Go away, freak.
>>
>>130982908
Why are you using a nazi flag? and why is the reddit spacing?
>>
>>130997471
>side indentations

They're common on women, but less so on men. You put a lot of female traits together on one male, and he might start thinking of himself as female.

Compare this to the backs of chicks
>>
>>130982908
>Hence you may choose to identify as transgender.
>That's basically it. It's definitely not a mental illness.

Choose to identify as one gender...
...when you know you are the other biologically.

This is psychosis. One's beliefs do not match reality.

Literally, the very definition.
>>
File: 1476926501831.jpg (15KB, 220x212px) Image search: [Google]
1476926501831.jpg
15KB, 220x212px
>>130997107
>hermies

literally a one-in-a-hundred million occurrence that always renders the person impotent / infertile... hardly an object of titillation

>painstakingly wroughting artwork to celebrate something most of the planet would never have encountered
>much less, for that which is a literal birth defect
>predicating one's "knowledge" on fapping to futa cartoons

end you.
>>
File: admit it.jpg (40KB, 324x570px) Image search: [Google]
admit it.jpg
40KB, 324x570px
Fucking broken monkeys.
Sage.
>>
File: 20141225_120926 (1).jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20141225_120926 (1).jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
>>130996737
When did I call them women? I said males with my disorder have feminized brains, and we do.
>>130996546
I keep posting them because it made you throw a fit.

Here's an old one for you, since I don't take many pictures.
>>
File: oedipus_complex.jpg (62KB, 600x382px) Image search: [Google]
oedipus_complex.jpg
62KB, 600x382px
>>130999034
>mammary glands
>literally a fucking tween
>...browsing /pol/lution

i'll come and force-feed your family's freshly sliced flesh to you, knuckle-dragger vermin
>>
>>130999034
Why the fuck would you sage past the post limit where the thread doesn't bump?
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.