[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS REFUSE TO MEEET WITH TRUMP?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: waters.jpg (9KB, 218x114px) Image search: [Google]
waters.jpg
9KB, 218x114px
Is it because they HATE a White Male President.

What the fuck is wrong with these racist people?

Don't they have any interest in helping their constituents?

These Democrats WANT Racial Division and the resulting chimp outs.

What should Trump's response be to this childish Democratic behavior?
>>
To tell them to cut this shit out.Do they want racial tensions to EVER ease up?
>>
Photo is "Auntie" Maxine Waters...the stupidest person ever to be elected to Public Office.
>>
>>130982877

It just makes Trump look better than them. He openly stated in a press conference he'd like to meet them so the only thing keeping the meeting from happening is them. Very petty.
>>
>>130982877
Trump wants to make them work for their money so they're mad at him.
>>
>>130983169
For some reason, I always confuse her with the one Nigger who thought we would capsize fucking Guam if we sent more naval personnel there.
>>
>>130982877
>There is this one guy that does things we don't like. What is the best way to make him stop do things we don't like.
>What if we avoid any contact with him and never have a conversation to explain him why we are discontent to make sure he never gets to know the how to solve our problems.
>Brilliant!
>>
That would be Rep. Hank Johnson who thinks that there are too many people on Guam then they might congregate on one side and tip the Island over. 100% True.
>>
>>130983929
The guy's a fucking idiot, even by nigger standards.
>>
>>130982877

OP, didnt u realize yet, that very obviusly blacks are basically animals ( mentally and socially totally degenerated / underevolved obviously ) ?
>>
File: 1496927344607.jpg (110KB, 654x635px) Image search: [Google]
1496927344607.jpg
110KB, 654x635px
> blacks refuse to meet with you
> don't have to spend time with blacks

Whats the problem, exactly?
>>
File: 1495962215259.jpg (170KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495962215259.jpg
170KB, 600x600px
>>130983424
>I always confuse her with the one Nigger who thought we would capsize fucking Guam
Fucking niggers man.
>>
>blacks segregate themselves and stay out of the way and keep quiet in some corner

n-no p-pls d-dont
>>
>>130982877
Trump needs to tweet this infantile reaction from black leaders, and expose them for not wanting a solution in black communities, Race baiters like Auntie Waters would be put out of business and no longer in power if blacks ever got their shit together..

Trump should also summon people like Kanye and Steve Harvey to continue to sing the Prez's praises for keeping promises and sincerely wanting to help black communities.
>>
File: Accept your Fate.png (493KB, 495x955px) Image search: [Google]
Accept your Fate.png
493KB, 495x955px
>>130982877
CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS should change their name to the Big Black Caucus.
>>
>>130985085

I have had plenty of Black friends.

The problem is Poor Impulse Control, Inability to plan for the future, and Low IQ.

There are plenty of White People who fits this description as well.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.