[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the Red Pill so cancerous?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: troll-cancer.jpg (38KB, 480x685px) Image search: [Google]
troll-cancer.jpg
38KB, 480x685px
Does anyone else feel like the more red pilled they get, the more cancerous they become? I've been red pilled for many years now, and it started as a good thing. I learned more about the truth and I could win debates against the Left using nothing but facts. But now with the world becoming more fucked up, I have grown to hate a lot of people and countries. Its almost as if though everything is political now a days and its just a natural instinct now to prove someone wrong. There are some days I wish I was just moderately red pilled, just so I wouldn't have to deal with all the Political Correctness, or at least I wouldn't notice it as much. I'm not the only one who thinks this way, right?
>>
>>130982666
Let me suggest to you that it's because you never took any meaningful action on your knowledge. You became "redpilled." which opened your eyes to a lot of serious problems in your environment. But instead of working with other people to make a plan and do SOMETHING, you fell into the /pol circlejerk (where everybody just wallows in cynicism and blackpills). Eventually you began, on a very subterranean level,, to resent yourself for your uselessness. And you became jaded and cynical and numb in defense.

Now here you are. You need what EVERYBODY on /pol needs -- a fucking purpose that's fueled by action. Everybody here despises themselves for their fear and indecision, and uselessness. All of this will evaporate like a clod when they day comes that you KNOW you're actually fighting for your values in a real way.

So stop posting stories for the 10,000th time about niggers being rapists and murderers, and whiners. And figure out what you should be DOING in a world full of niggers.
>>
>>130983704
that was eye opening, but I work with Right wing groups in my area to promote free speech. I also help with a youth group and promote a traditional value community
>>
>>130984717
Ok, then maybe what I'm saying just doesn't apply to you; and your answer is somewhere else. But I know it applies to me, and a lot of other people here. Good luck man.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.