[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liberals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 70622-182419.png (335KB, 1440x1637px) Image search: [Google]
70622-182419.png
335KB, 1440x1637px
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/06/free-speech-not-in-minneapolis.php

>Since the general election, many of us have experienced, witnessed firsthand or heard of actions of: racism, xenophobia, sexism and bigotry directed at people here and in cities across the United States.

>In no uncertain terms, hate-motivated speech and actions have no place in Minneapolis nor will they be tolerated. Activities such as these are against the law.

Any Minneapolis anons, you're on notice. Your opinions are against the law.
>>
>>130982572
Lets troll the fuck out of them
>>
are they unironically attacking free speech?
or they are trolling?
>>
>>130982691
That was implied redditcuck calm down
>>
>>130982572
>Since the general election, many of us have experienced, witnessed firsthand or heard of actions of: racism, xenophobia, sexism and bigotry directed at people here and in cities across the United States.

Any proof there?

>In no uncertain terms, hate-motivated speech and actions have no place in Minneapolis nor will they be tolerated. Activities such as these are against the law.

Fucking retard, hate speech is free speech
>>
>>130983259
>Proof?
Proof is for bigots.
>>
>>130982572
you know this hotline cant do anything though, tax retards in the cuck city to fund it, and nothing changes..the ultra jew
>>
File: Screenshot_20170621-152627.jpg (566KB, 1079x1351px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170621-152627.jpg
566KB, 1079x1351px
Minnefag here I keep seeing shit like this posted all the time.
>>
>>130984045
>genderqueer gengar
My childhood didn't ask for this
>>
>>130982572
Reporting "hate speech" doesn't work over here in freedomland, you retard liberals
>>
>>130982572
>call hotline
>inform them that shit skins need to go back
>drop mad statistics
>tfw there is a gap
>>
>>130984451
The group is about gay and queer pokemon. The fucking cringe in that group comes off as satire but then you read the comments and realize everyone is serious, and you want to die.
>>
File: IMG_4777.jpg (84KB, 500x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4777.jpg
84KB, 500x639px
>>130984563
>Sometimes it's easier to pacify SJWs than reason with them
Saw a video of a cop arresting a guy for asking a woman if she was a mom.
>>
>Hello, is this the hate speech hotline?
>Yes,, how may we help you?
>Got any good racist jokes?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.