[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#londonisopen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: londonopen banner.jpg (77KB, 847x494px) Image search: [Google]
londonopen banner.jpg
77KB, 847x494px
WTF is this? I went to London today and these banners were EVERYWHERE in the west end and around Lester Square.
Half the banners were in Arabic aswell.
Lord what has London come to, why on Earth have we elected a Muslim major? Even if he wasn't religiously compromised to favour those of his own kin he is incompetent at the very least.
Seriously Londoners, sort your shit out.
>>
Press F to pay respects for London.

F

Seriously wonder what that city is going to look like in 20 years time. Like Paris, once one of the worlds great metropolis, now fast becoming an unsafe, unpleasant, unwelcoming dump full of humanities worst and most useless individuals.
>>
>>130983534
Oh yeah and I think future generarions will look back and see that Sadiq part and parcel Khan was the tipping point.
>>
>>130983534
f
And yes I expect so. Slums over flowing with nonwhites, mosques on every corner (in some parts that's already the case.)
Such a shame as it was a truly amazing city.
>>
>>130981983
Someone cut that shit down already.
>>
>>130981983
after 9/11 bush said the best way to get back at the terrorists was to go shopping maybe they're trying to repeat that stunt
>>
>>130984219
I've been going to London for 20 years. Only in the last 5 years have I noticed just how 3rd world many parts of it feel.

Sure there are all the tourist attractions, they still look great, but walk a few blocks, turn a corner and youre in a laneway full of muzzies, rubbish everywhere, not a word of English spoken and you definitely get the feeling you're not welcome in that neighbourhood.

Many such cases.
>>
>>130987480
I agree.
Although what's a kiwi doing in London?
>>
>>130981983
White brits still have the numbers and an organized effort to retake the capital wouldn't be opposed by the majority white police or the majority white aristocracy if there are enough numbers to realistically pull it off.
Round up some lads and take back your capital.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.