[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get in here quick pol. Major Nork happening.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

https://www.rt.com/news/393650-north-korea-rocket-engine-test/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome
>>
>>130981785
ICBM ready to hit hawaii within this week, this was the testing of the final rocket stage. Now all they need to do is the final (6th) nuclear test and it's all ready. 6th nuclear test = instant invasion by USA so who knows...
>>
us moved camp and are going to do a us withdraw (((test))) soon
>>
North Korea is literally doing this for deterrence. They're not insane.
>>
if it's true that nk was behind wannacrypt (doubt) then I wonder if they procured enough bitcoin to buy uranium
>>
>>130986927
If you burgers think a war with the Norks will be as easy as the wars you are all used to fighting over the last 20 years or so, I reckon you will be up for a rude awakening.
Don't know that the feminized American populace have the balls anymore for such an engagement. I can see the US losing this one if it breaks out - and God help us if the Chinese decide to join the fray.
>>
>>130981785

It's a joke.
>>
>>130987262
China probably no direct involvement, Russia maybe.
>>
>>130987262
Weak bait mate.
>>
>>130987397
I can see the Chinks and the Russkies supplying the Norks with enough weaponry to make life complicated for the US military. A direct engagement is less likely.
Time to short Samsung I think.
>>
File: ELSABS.png (710KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ELSABS.png
710KB, 1366x768px
https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/something-is-terribly-wrong-with-many-kids-videos-on-youtube/

HELP THE CHILDREN BEING EXPLOITED TO PREFORM FETISHES. RELEVANT PICTURE SHOWS A YOUNG GIRL SUCKING CYLINDAR SHAPED ITEMS. THE VIDEO HAS 10 PLUS MILLION VIEWS.

SPREAD

<<130977064

<Pol found a License Plate in the thread. Its happening now.
>>
>>130981785
Literally nothing. Happening fags get the rope too.
>>
>>130987422
Not bait. It wasn't that long ago where the brass were making your soldiers march in red fucking stilettos FFS.
>>
>>130987262
>implying I support the war.
Even Mattis confirmed it, Korea 2 would be abysmal.
I say we accept them as a nuclear state or at least meet their demands. I don't think they actually have any plans to invade, they're falling apart as is. Dick wagging isn't going to help anything.

I commend Moon's efforts, diplomacy is the only way to handle this.
>>
>>130987560
Nice thread hijack - but yes, these fuckers need to burn.
>>
>>130987560
Woah that's fucked up. I've seen those threads but didn't know it was that bad cuz I never clicked on them. These fags need to be stopped.
>>
>>130987659
get off /pol/ (the home of the happening)
>>
>>130988230
It's not like the happening haven't been coming thick and fast in recent days.
>>
Bump for visibility
>>
>>130981785
>>130983503
>>130987262
>>130987550
>>130987685
>>130987795
>>130988459
Why is every Aussie shitposter an immigrant from Reddit? Get the fuck off this board faggot. Shit thread.
>no archive
>not a happening
Jesus christ just kys.
>>
>>130990417
You can't bump your own thread you fucking retard.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.