[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today was the first day of work for me. Working really sucks,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: pepesa.jpg (33KB, 355x356px) Image search: [Google]
pepesa.jpg
33KB, 355x356px
Today was the first day of work for me. Working really sucks, you have to deal with normies all the day and be a wageslave, you are not comfy at all, you have to get up early, shower every day and you get tired at the end of the day. I already miss being a NEET. Feels bad man.
>>
>>130981733
kek agrees
>>
>>130981733
yes but at least you can respect yourself. The NEET is a shameful worm, racked with guilt, and constantly fighting depression. NEETs should be thrown into a furnace and their fatty bodies used to power machinery.
>>
>>130981733
why dont you get a fucking man job you retarded faggot? if you have to deal with "normies" all day you are probably working in a retail/office environment.
>>
File: jew world burning.png (430KB, 696x398px) Image search: [Google]
jew world burning.png
430KB, 696x398px
You have been conditioned to hate work.
Whether retail or a doctor, it is the same.
The alternative is welfare and degeneracy.
While the System is indeed designed to enslave you to the wage, by the earning of wages you may invest in things which tear down the System.

Money is meaningless. It is but a means to an end.
>>
>>130982507
Hmm, this you could get a construction job and fight with other men all day. It's much more interesting.
>>
File: pepenas.jpg (29KB, 463x461px) Image search: [Google]
pepenas.jpg
29KB, 463x461px
>>130981733
> Normies and G*rmans actually enjoy working
>>
File: poor cuck JP.jpg (40KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
poor cuck JP.jpg
40KB, 800x532px
>>130982323
agreed

>>130981733
I hope you find dignity, you obviously have none
>>
Get fit, fly to Paris and join the French foreign legion. Defense against the Muslim horde is prolly more fun than retail
>>
>>130982731
Just stop giving a fuck and take their money, stop crying you degen
>>
>>130982906
>>130982323

Honestly i don't give a fuck about dignity, I lost it years ago I just want to be comfy
>>
>>130982899
>German heritage
>hates not working

i guess that explains it.
>>
I work from home full time doing IT stuff for a large company. I don't think I could see myself doing anything else.
>>
>>130981733
>Working really sucks, you have to deal with normies all the day and be a wageslave
No, you do. I get by just fine.
>>
>>130983449
What kind of IT? Did you work before to acquire experience? Do you have formal education?
>>
>>130984340
>What kind of IT?
I've had formal development/coding roles in the past, but for the last several years have gotten into a more "jack of all trades" position where I work on various initiatives where a hole needs to be filled -- mostly small tools/utilities/automation things. I'm fortunate enough to have a lot of autonomy and the management is cool with it.

>Did you work before to acquire experience?
I've been at the same company for the last 15 years, got hired out of college. I had been studying technology since I was young though.

>Do you have formal education?
Yep, but I really only did it for the piece of paper to get my foot in the door somewhere. I didn't really learn anything new there.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.