[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Professor that works at the University of Florida is excited

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170622_181304.jpg (95KB, 1200x754px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170622_181304.jpg
95KB, 1200x754px
Professor that works at the University of Florida is excited for whites to become a minority in the US
>>
>>130980578
does he include illegals in this?
>>
>>130980578
If it ever comes to that and we don't 1488 what would realistically happen? Is this just a way for anyone on the left to act smug or will bad things happen to white Americans?
>>
>>130980578
>current trends

10-15 years of solid birth rates and better immigration policy will end this forever.
>>
>>130980578
Does it mean whites will finally get affirmative action? If it's even just for trolling the lefties, I'm in
>>
>>130981494
no it means South Africa
>>
>>130980578
>(((Gellers)))
>>
(((Gellers)))
>>
>>130980578
>cuck beard
>cuck glasses

Why does every nu-male faggot look the same?
>>
>>130980858
>will bad things happen to white Americans?

look at what happened to Rhodesia whites when they had to give up control and the government was given to blacks, and also look at how blacks kill so many whites in south africa

I take solace in the fact that the browns and blacks will run this country into the ground to the point where China will just play the long game and just fuck our shit up economically and military and they'll rule the world in the 22nd century
>>
File: 1497563929116.png (356KB, 500x1468px) Image search: [Google]
1497563929116.png
356KB, 500x1468px
>>130980578

Hahaha...I just always wonder what they expect to happen then.
I wonder if they'll be surprised to find they live in a place that suddenly looks like all the other places whites aren't. A third world shithole.
If whites become the minority? You can look forward to it. It's happened before.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.