[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monogamy without Marriage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>together with gf since we were 15
>lost virginity to eachother at 16
>become parents at 26
>planning to have a second child soon
Explain to me why I'm a degenerate for not involving the state in this.
>>
>>130979489

It's not about the state, you're leaving God out of it.
>>
>>130979618
>God is so pathetically weak that he can't fathom how a man and woman might live together without going through the state-approved marriage process
>>
>>130979618
Which god would that be?
>>
>>130979489
I think here they give tax incentives here to marry
>>
>>130979489

go to a church and asks them to marry you.
>>
>>130980029
Is paying taxes degeneracy though?
>>
>>130979489
you arent.
but you get benefits and shit if your married.
but marriage is overrated, cause if you're not married you arent "serious".
>>
>>130979489
Official marriage is slavery to government. But you should have some ritual, that would signify your lifetime ownership of each others bodies and souls.
>>
>>130979489
>Explain to me why I'm a degenerate for not involving the state in this.
Is that even a common opinion here? People would be more upset if you were actually married, but to a slut. No-one cares, except for the really hardcore Christians.
>>
>>130980139
Yes.
>>130979906
Jesus Christ.
>>130980100
Do this before you conceive another fedora spawn
>>
>>130980029
>think they give tax incentives here
>has memeflag
>>
>>130979489
Here you get benefits for marriage, but honestly atm there is no reason to marry outside of personal desire/those benefits and a lot of reasons not to. It's stacked against the male.

It would have been degenerate to not get married in a world where marriage actually means something, but it doesnt anymore.

However, marriage will only begin to mean something again when we work towards making it that way. Which means we need couples like you OP to marry and be a shining example.
>>
>>130980315
I would argue having a child accomplishes that and even more. A child is a living tribute to the bond you share with someone. A marriage can end in divorce or even annullment. Your child will always live on and bind you together. You both pour part of your physical body (literally) and emotion and effort into this person and you watch them grow up, together. To me that is more powerful than any ceremony.
>>130980100
Neither of us are religious though.
>>
>>130980508
>be a shining example
I have never thought of it that way, thanks for the insight. Isn't being a shining example for monogamy just as powerful as being one for marriage though? A lot of my friends use tinder and they express a weird kind of reverence for my monogamous commitment to one person. Especially the women.
>>
>>130979489
did you get married in the eyes of the lord?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.