[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let Me Educate You White Racist Canadians

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: zarna-joshi.png (152KB, 342x411px) Image search: [Google]
zarna-joshi.png
152KB, 342x411px
Uneducated white Canadians are just jealous of brown people and so let me educate you ( Don't forget you stole Canada from brown people)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78y0A03QqLM
>>
>>130978576
Got to love this comment under the video
>>
>>130978576
>( Don't forget you stole Canada from brown people)

1) That is how a civilization expands. If you think you're the first to have their land taken from them you live up to the stereotype

2) Using JewTube as a source is on par with using Tumblr to study up for a BAR exam

3) If you think any white person would be jealous of any stick in the mud village we stumbled across on our expansion across the lands of untapped potential, that'd make you retarded
>>
>>130979114
so what's the scoop behind "thumbs-down" on youtube. does it do anything?
>>
>>130981341
It makes me feel better about myself?
>>
>>130978576
to be fair, it's pretty rare to find white doctors in family practise, here in the GTA. It is a little unsettling to have someone who barely speaks English handling your health...my guess as to why this happens is because family is the EASIEST residency to get into. Once try get into the harder placements, you don't see much diversity. at least thats been my experience
>>
>if you don't want incompetent 3rd world diversity hires performing surgery on you then you're a bigot!
>>
>>130978576
how can you type with all that gasoline and mouthwash in your system
>>
You realize hospitals are forced to hire based on diversity right? Anything operated by the government is.
>>
File: cana.png (57KB, 814x456px) Image search: [Google]
cana.png
57KB, 814x456px
And I thought you were all based now
>>
File: bigblue.jpg (31KB, 618x868px) Image search: [Google]
bigblue.jpg
31KB, 618x868px
>>130978576
Big Blue is pretty based. She was born here, but took her insanity to Canada.

Just so you all know, I TOTALLY WOULD
>>
>>130988751
she wants white cock so bad
>>
>>130978576
Indians are such an odd race. They're native to Asia yet they're brown Caucasoids who don't look remotely Eurasian. Slavs, Finns and Turks look way more Eurasian. Are Indians Caucasoids mixed with Africans?
>>
>>130981341

No, it (as >>130981653 said) just gives you the option; yet it doesn't actually count. Thats why you never see yt comments with negative likes.
>>
>>130978576
HUMUNGOUS WOT

HUMUNGOUS WOT

HUMUNGOUS WOT

HUMUNGOUS WOT

HUMUNGOUS WOT
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.