[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Canadians supposed to care about this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2631.jpg (220KB, 1180x664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2631.jpg
220KB, 1180x664px
I keep being told that as a white guy I am supposed to feel bad for these snow niggers. Why? Deadass why am I supposed to feel bad my ancestors came to this shitty tundra, btfo'd some savages, built a nation and were kind enough to let them live?

Fuck, anglos are so nice we didnt even enslave them! We went to the trouble of setting up schools with the intention of integrating them, so why the ingratitude?!

Inb4
>Waaahhhh!!!!!! Canada is rightfully indian land!!!!

No, fuck them. Why not give them all of Newfoundland, and then raze anything resembling civilization to the ground so these faggots can be close to the spirit of the trees and berries or whatever these retards believe. That way they dont have to live under mean ol whiteys thumb and can have their own thriving culture and economy.

God I fucking hate savages.
>>
Actually the french educated them. The anglos killed and enslaved them. You fucking anglo
>>
>>130976604
Yeah it's too bad whitey shoved Christianity down their throats and physically, sexually and mentally abused those savages as children.
>>
>>130976604
Some of my best friends are native they are great and do not take any hand outs. But a lot of them are no better than niggers. It all depends they are not fucking stupid they are just brain washed. Depends where you live.
>>
>>130977375
Yeah we should have just left them alone and only attacked them if they came at us. A lot have angloized you just dont know they are native because they are not reserve sponges. Still they are the only people whites have fucked over I actually feel bad for.
>>
>>130976604
Relevant video:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2OEUmfxjEgE

Spread this channel, he's got fucking great content and too few subscribers.
>>
>whitey stay out of my igloo reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>130977887
I grew up in an Inuit community. I've seen first hand the effects of what the residential school system has done to the children who later became parents. Sadly, it's a cycle of dysfunction for many, a lot drink to cope with their past and the fact there's absolutely nothing to do in a remote community.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.