[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OMFG, LOOK: This shit is in the Senate healthcare bill.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 18

File: ACHA Work Requirement.jpg (66KB, 442x846px) Image search: [Google]
ACHA Work Requirement.jpg
66KB, 442x846px
See that? Republicans literally want you to work like a dog for your chemotherapy.

I know you really, really, REALLY hate the bad lady because she deleted a few emails or something, and God forbid we ever consider letting brown people fleeing war zone in, but holy fucking shit, do you not see you are being hammer-on-the-head retarded?

If you're not a millionaire, this party wants to KILL you.

Republicans are sociopaths. This bill proves it.

They have a Hannibal Lector-like bloodlust for murdering as many poor people as humanly possible.

Just fucking admit it, and then start voting like a decent human being.
>>
>>130974856
you are why trump won
>>
>>130974856
Lol no one cares
>>
>>130974856
(You)
>>
File: Hillary oh right now you die.jpg (102KB, 648x368px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary oh right now you die.jpg
102KB, 648x368px
>>130974971

Yes, babydick. Totally the reason the GOP hates their own voter base. You do realize how many old people and white trash are about to have their healthcare gutted, right?

And still they'll vote for an orange downie and his Klansman buddies because MUZLIMS and MEKSIKANS or something.

>>130975039

You are correct. No one from the Retard-Racist party has ever given two shits about the poor, and Donald Assface ran the biggest con job EVER on the white working class.

>>130975140

Thanks. :)
>>
>>130974971
>>130975039
>>130975140
Too cowardly to admit you made an idiotic mistake? You have no rock bottom, did you know that?
>>
>>130975553
>>130976390
I'm not a poorfag, and can afford to pay for my own private healthcare, not obama's commushit obama"care". Why should I need to pay for other people's healthcare with my own hard-earned money?
>>
>>130974856
If you had any information or empathy you would be mad at the chemotherapy merchants and not the Republicans.
>>
>>130974856
you should work like a dog for chemo, its expensive.
>>
>>130974856
>for your chemotherapy
I'm really scared of getting cancer too OP. Can you imagine how devastating this bill will be on my life in 50-60 years? I shiver just thinking about it...
>>
>>130974856
this is for healthy people. its still pretty shit considering you need to find a job and not be working like a fucking slave for the state though. We'll see how it pans out. you really cant force people to work for assistance. That's actual slavery. Could you link to that section of the bill please.
>>
File: IMG_2246.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2246.gif
1MB, 264x264px
>>130974856

Uh oh guess you better get a job and get your own health insurance so youre not relying on the gibsmedat
>>
File: 1475634189024.png (632KB, 656x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1475634189024.png
632KB, 656x1173px
>>130974856
>Democrat
Opinion discarded
>>
>>130974856
You conveniently forgot the rest of the bill which defines the parameters of aforementioned "work requirement". Or would you rather the welfare state just bloat and bloat and bloat without any checks and balances? I'd guess it's that one.
>>
>>130978564
link the bill please.
>>
>>130974856
It says it's optional.
>>
>>130975553
lol. everything you retards spout is an outright lie or, hyperbole. I will never be able to take anything you say serious. Anyone with a good job has private insurance. maybe get mad at starbucks for not footing the bill
.>>130976390
I made no mistake me an my family are covered. above also applies to you. my rock bottom was supporting obama for a second term.
>>
>>130978564
I think the incriminating part is "as administered by the state"

Which looks like it could mean "the state will be your employer"
>>
>>130977572

Why should other people pay for lighting your streets?
>>
>>130979575
they shouldn't and, don't my closest neighbor is two miles away.
>>
we're sick of the WELFARE state! everyone needs to get a fucking job.
>>
>>130974856
yes, if you are able to work why should you get free insurance? Trying to convince people who voted to end Obamacare that it's a bad thing to end Obamacare is why dems keep losing their asses. You guys are going to be a lot of fun to watch crash and burn in midterms.

MAGA-A BITCHES
>>
File: hmm.jpg (44KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
44KB, 655x527px
>>130974856
Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
>>
>>130974856
or, you know. It's the danger of gov medical care, are you should oppose it simply by virtue it only takes one shit ass congress and president to completely fuck your shit wide open.

You wanted more gov and you got it. Go suck the cock of your masters for openning pandora's box.
>>
>>130974856
>be burger
>get cucked
pottery
>>
>>130974856
I live in your welfare utopia, and it's shit. Get a job, hippy.
>>
>>130974856

>implying chemo is even helpful

Just give them DCA
>>
>>130974856
Did OP read the entire hcb or is really a share blue shill or some idiot liberal repeating talking points from cnn or sowing discord simply because that is all the left can do at this point
>>
You know this entire board is just people who came here to anon post after they got audited for running a Ron Paul facebook group right?

The give power to the states thing might not go over too well.
>>
When poorfags from flyover states start moving to California, should we "euthanize" them? I only want to pay for Californians healthcares, not Cleatus Trumpvoter.
>>
>>130981233
lol. do you not see the irony here, north mexico? far east beijeing.
>>
>>130981233
>should we "euthanize" them?
Yes, anyone willing to move to that land of fruits and nuts shit hole should be ended
>>
>>130981233
>Californians healthcares, not Cleatus Trumpvoter.
>paying for Tomas, Lupe, and 6 anchors instead
have fun being insolvent
>>
File: 1440786881891.gif (571KB, 250x206px) Image search: [Google]
1440786881891.gif
571KB, 250x206px
>>130981607
>Forgetting Aztlan
It's their rightful home.
>>
>>130974856
This entire bill sucks. Why can't states just have work programs in exchange for medical payment? You get sick, you go to the doctor, the government pays for it, then you do a few hours of community service in your spare time to pay them back, clean a park or wash a monument or something.
>>
>>130974856
>"A State may elect..."
>May elect

It's optional and based on, you guessed it, what your State decides to do.
>>
>>130982056
>accept terms of surrender
>lose territory as part of terms
>screech about "MI DERECHOS"
they have to go back
>>
>>130982128
Because that would require them to either admit that health care costs are arbitrarily inflated by the industry or that work programs are worthess.
>>
File: Hilllary what the fucking FUCK.jpg (139KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hilllary what the fucking FUCK.jpg
139KB, 630x400px
>>130982128

Because the criminally minded serial killer American right won't let us have nice things.

Nothing will ever quench their insane lust to bend over, kill, and fuck over as much of the middle fucking class as they can.

The average polster likes to prattle on about Jews all day, but Paul Ryan and Donald Assface are worse than the vilest anti-Semite meme.

Wake the fuck up. Drop the racist bullshit. Stop voting for the Retard-Racist party.

They want you to DIE by taking away your healthcare!
>>
>>130974856
I hope you enjoy it, multiculturalism breeds low trust societies.
>>
>>130983309
...you forgot to use the children dying in the streets as props, ass.

Your tired rhetoric doesn't work anymore. Its time for you anti-Americans to toss Saul Alinski's worn-out playbook, and come up with some new tricks if you ever plan on winning an election on any level, again.
>>
>>130982345
If I have to hear one more spic or spineless liberal complain about "muh stolen land"
Brownies just want in our walled garden
But those walls are what make it a garden
>>
>>130974856

OP, sorry u u retarded imbecis.

if u re not able to realize, that government is the problem in the first place ( why is everything so unnessecarily expensive ? )
then what sense does it make to discuss with u anyway.
>>
>>130983309
YOu are such a dumb fucking retard. Not because you are necessarily wrong in your criticisms of republicans, but because you actually, sincerely believe that democrats and hillary cunton are somehow different. Such a braindead subhuman. This is why I will vote in any way I can to piss niggers like you off, because unlike you I actually realize there is no difference between the parties and you get fucked over either way, so it doesnt matter, whereas you think democrats are the "good guys". Just kill yourself you idiot.
>>
>>130974856
when will you faggots realize that this trolling effort only works on reddit and will never work on /pol/. you faggots lose more people to redpills than you win over.
>>
>>130974856
Why would I want chemotherapy? Fuck going to the doctor and fuck hospitals.
>>
>>130985162

Tell me again when Hillary and the Democrats swore they'd steal healthcare from MILLIONS of vulnerable people.

Tell me again when they broke every promise they ever made to ram through as many tax cuts as humanly possible to their billionaire buddies.

Tell me when Hillary or Obama EVER had a lower approval rating than the hated, illegitimate slug currently occupying the White House.

Tell me when they decided to shit on every ally we ever had, and allowed themselves to be baited with Tweets by literal nobodies.

Tell me when they set relations back fifty fucking years, and decided to chase their tails over a stupid, impractical, impossible fucking wall that won't even get a chance to ruin US agriculture because it will never, ever be built.

Tell me when Dems controlled all three branches of government, and still couldn't get a single part of their agenda through, except for stripping healthcare from MILLIONS and KILLING poor people.

Then tell me when they got caught colluding with a hostile foreign power, and went into panic mode sweeping it under the rug.

Tell me why what makes you such a blind, unapologetic cuck to the sociopath right, who holds you down and robs you blind every single week these sick fucks are still in power, and you continue to scream your two favorite lines:

BUT HER EMAILS!!!

And

BOTH PARTIES ARE THE SAME!!!
>>
>>130983309

Hey, jackass

http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/health/healthcare-wait-times-hit-20-weeks-in-2016-report-1.3171718

Your dream of "universal free healthcare" is bullshit. The only ones trying to kill everyone are the jackass democrats by pushing the failing ACA.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/01/democrat-created-disaster-obamacare-gets-terminal-diagnosis/

And before you get your gender-fluid jackass panties in a twist over the source, even the Washington Post can admit that Obamacare has failed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/early-proposed-rates-for-aca-health-plans-hint-at-a-jump-in-premiums-for-2018/2017/05/09/22b8eca4-34d0-11e7-b373-418f6849a004_story.html?utm_term=.68f8725ee9ed

Seriously, I hope this is bait. If you jackasses are so desperate for Republican votes after the $32 million flop that was Ossoff, you're gonna need better talking points.

Looking forward to more jackass tears during the 2018 midterms
>>
Says "a state" = Turns power over to the state - In line with republican principles
>>
>>130974856
Hey dipshit, if you have cancer you can go on disability and then you won't have the work requirement.
>>
>>130986373
Archived

>https://washingtonpost com/national/health-science/early-proposed-rates-for-aca-health-plans-hint-at-a-jump-in-premiums-for-2018/2017/05/09/22b8eca4-34d0-11e7-b373-418f6849a004_story.html?utm_term=.68f8725ee9ed
https://archive.is/rVHYy
>>
>>130986207
t. Nigger

nobody care about nigger
>>
>>130975553
>babydick
why is there a reference to dicks in the first sentence of every post by you shitters?
>>
>>130986207
>Then tell me when they got caught colluding with a hostile foreign power, and went into panic mode sweeping it under the rug
are you referring to the nigerian prince scam that john molesta fell for?
>>
>>130986207

all of these questions have already been answered milllions of time, but u brainwashed imbecis chose to never listen.

so why talk to u, u degenerate.
>>
>>130986840
he repeats the talking points that david brock tells him to repeat
>>
>>130974856
why should you get healthcare over all the africans in need
lets start bringing in foreigners that need healthcare instead of letting liberals access it
>>
>>130986207
The Dims steal from everyday Americans to subsidize worthless citizens, for their votes.

You never saw the coverage of the cronyism of Obama's enviro-nut buddies getting BILLIONS of dollars in subsidies, and ended up getting wasted? SOLYNDRA

Believing in polls after your Shillary defeat...pffft.

Americans believed Obama ruined race relations with his SJW policies...Obama stated, that for voting for Shillary, it would be a continuation of his policy, and we see where that ended up, huh?

Repubs not able to ram their agenda through, should tell you there are many turncoat republicans that vote with democrats, and that in any cases there are no differences between the 2 parties.

When was Trump ever caught of colluding with Russia? EVEN JEH JOHNSON STATED RUSSIA DID NOT INTERFERE WITH THE US ELECTION! But it is known that Clinton colluded with the MSM on a daily basis.

You are gonna get raped in the 2018 elections...keep up your insanity. You are aware that liberals are literally twice as likely to suffer from mental illnesses right?
>>
File: 1491288414974.jpg (728KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1491288414974.jpg
728KB, 3024x4032px
Easy. If you need chemo, get yourself declared "DISABLED" and according to the bill, you won't need to work for it. ITS THAT SIMPLE!
>>
>>130981233
Have fun paying $1 tax on every gallon of gas along with all your other taxes. Oh, and that earthquake that should be rolling in soon.
>>
>>130974856
Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
>>
if you have an actual medical need and are unable to afford coverage and are unwilling to work despite being physically able and the state is offering you something productive to do... then fuck you, die.
>>
>>130974856
I'd rather give all the money to the rich than a single cent to the poor. I am poor and say that.
>>
>>130974856
Nice job cutting out the details of what "work requirements" are defined as, and what "work activities" are defined as in regards to work requirements. And these work requirements you're bitching about are even listed as "optional" you double faggot.
>>
>>130977572
Oh my Christ. I hope to Jesus you get a chronic disease (statistics are on my side here), and I hope someone sees you sniff about your bankruptcy and the unfairness of it all.
>>
>>130978350
I personally know a bootstraps Republican hard Christian businessman of standing who had platinum insurance and pride in his rugged self sufficiency. He got a teensy infection that worked its way to his brain, and now his wife is reduced to 65 hours a week to afford the co-pays to keep him alive.
>>
>>130990041
to the gulag
>>
>>130974856
Thank goodness. Trump really is /ourguy/

That should clean out all the illegals and deadbeats from sapping our healthcare system dry.
>>
>>130990041
I was looking for an example of insolisarity by abject self hatred. Maybe if you suck (their) dicks harder, maybe some richness will rub off on your slave face.
>>
>>130993148
If you want to start a charity to give healthcare to the poor and elderly, i think you should do that.

You could also become a doctor and donate your time and resources to help them.
But i know.... you leftist scoff at the idea of doing something yourself.
>>
>>130993520
>>130993520
It's not a matter of charity. It's a matter of collective bargaining in the face of the health-industrial complex.
>>
>>130994346
Hmm. I'm all for collective bargaining (so long as there is not a monopoly).

That's what we more or less had before obamacare. The unions negotiated healthcare packages for their members.
I think that's a better way to go in the long run.
>>
>>130974856
Isnt this bill just Obamacare with tax cuts for the rich?
>>
>>130979575
that's what taxes are for pablo.
>>
>>130974856
Government mandated and funded health insurance is unconstitutional.
>>
File: 16846165.gif (69KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
16846165.gif
69KB, 250x250px
>>130974856
>They have a Hannibal Lector-like bloodlust for murdering as many poor people as humanly possible.

We do. And we're going to get away with it.

The blood of the innocent will be used to sustain our twin Gods of Deceit and Greet - the Koch Brothers - and quicken the day when their ruinous powers consume the Earth.

Nothing the forces of Light can do now will stop us. Muhahahahahaha!
>>
>>130982130
This. Anything that takes it out of the federal govt. hands & puts it at state level is fine with me. As long as the democrats can't undo it next time they get back in office.
>>
>>130974856
Why is a work requirement a bad thing?
>>
>>130974856
>I want free shit
>I don't want to work for stuff
Waaaaaaaaaah fucking liberal bitch
>>
>>130974856
Oh no. Able-bodied people won't be able to leech off of social security.
>>
>>130978034
>You can't force people to work for assistance. That's slavery.
Could you please just leave earth.
>>
>>131003355
nigger forcing a person that has no money to slave for welfare isnt how its supposed to work you would make an entire class of people that have no time to get a job because they are an indebted servant to the state. literal slavery.
>>
I work 70 hours a week 7 days a week 10 hours a day, i think im okay ;)

No i dont have friends, i purposefully drove them off...human beings are meant to be like worker ants
>>
>>131003530
Nah dude you can work and seek employment elsewhere it just takes up more of your free time aka small sacrifice
>t. someone who did just that
>>
>>131003530
So instead, they get assistance their entire lives and never repay society in the least.
This "class" of people you speak of, by what right is my production and work commondeered by the state and given up to them? Do they owe? Am I repaid? What stops anyone able or not from abusing these benefits as they no doubt are and will be abused?
>>
>>130974856
Chemotherapy is expensive and medical resources are a finite thing. In places like Canada you would wait several months before starting chemo because of this, months that mean the difference between life and death. In the U.S. we've already made peace with the fact that we're paying for all of this shit, even the hardest of hardline conservatives get soft and backs away at the notion of people actually dying, but damn it if you're not going to play by our fucking rules to get it.
>>
>>130974856
LOL you fucking realize half the shit in this bill is what the Democrats are forcing the Republicans add, right?
>>
File: 1473184036951.gif (2MB, 531x652px) Image search: [Google]
1473184036951.gif
2MB, 531x652px
>>130975553

stupid donkey poster
>>
>>130974856
I love it. No more benefits for welfare niggers.
>>
>>131004195
youre a lying shill. there has never been anything like this before.
>>131004207
you know how fast people will start to destroy america if you make them slaves without shackles? you are on dumb motherfucker.
>>
>They have a Hannibal Lector-like bloodlust for murdering as many poor people as humanly possible.
I knwo you bait, but killing niggers aint wrong.
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (28KB, 418x438px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
28KB, 418x438px
>be me
>work really basic data entry job
>only make $16/hr
>full healthcare and dental from BCBS from employer
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Not Having Healthcare Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Get A Job Like Nigga My Boss Only Has A High School Diploma Haha
>>
>>131004693
Its already like that. Gangs and crime everywhere.
>>
>>130974856
seriously though this is good. about time that the people who are working are not supporting healthy fuckfaces anymore. elderly and disabled are OK, same with pregnant women in some cases. if you dont want to work, then you dont survive, cunt.
>>
>>131004889
gangs are just a portion of the poor people in america. middle class is going to get its shit pushed in if this is allowed. but go ahead and champion your undoing. Slavery is a big no no even though the elites in their little bubbles might not think so.
>>
If someone is capable of working and doesn't I couldn't care less if they die.
>>
>>131005244
great attitude. you arent a supremacist you are a fucking faggot. white people should take care of each other. also white people arent the ones abusing this system.
>>
>>130974856
Chemo is a scam for big pharma. They have a cure but are profiting from this machine.
>>
File: DEMOCRAT RACISM.jpg (58KB, 475x348px) Image search: [Google]
DEMOCRAT RACISM.jpg
58KB, 475x348px
"> God forbid we ever consider letting brown people fleeing war zone in "
"
Found the Libtard
>>
File: Seth.jpg (59KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
Seth.jpg
59KB, 634x634px
>>130974856
Chances are she deleted a lot more than e-mails...
>>
>>130974856
>people who are young and healthy should work
OH MY GOD REPUBLICANS ARE LITERALLY HITLER. THEY WANT TO KILL YOU; THEY'RE SOCIOPATHS.

This is why I hate leftists.
>>
>>130974856
>I have to work for a living
Welcome to the world son.
>>
>>130980102
He has the nuclear codes you fucking retard. Stop shilling as a "former trump voter"; no one believes you.
>>
>>130991763

>t. frog
>>
File: work required.png (71KB, 619x617px) Image search: [Google]
work required.png
71KB, 619x617px
>>130974856
>What is EARN?

Pic Related (75% reduction)
>>
>>130974856
i'm not jumping for joy over the currently proposed healthcare bill, but i'm having a hard time seeing why that particular part is such a nightmare.

it sounds like your state can have the option of spotting you healthcare coverage if you're working for a certain amount of time per week/month. what's wrong with that?
>>
>>130979575
Are you retarded? Property taxes pay for street lights. Only homeless people get a free ride on street lights.
>>
>>130977572
Right? My healthcare package is comfy as fuck. LOL at povertycrats. Get a job, useless eaters. Were it up to me, you'd all be gassed -- fucking dead weight that you are.
>>
File: looney.jpg (331KB, 1470x1116px) Image search: [Google]
looney.jpg
331KB, 1470x1116px
>>131006207
>>
>>130974856
We dont hate her because of the emails or the brown people... Its because of the gays.

I dont care if i die as long as faggots die with me.
>>
File: 1458802598359.jpg (163KB, 600x1375px) Image search: [Google]
1458802598359.jpg
163KB, 600x1375px
>>130986207
>>130983309
>>130975553
>>130974856

Not sure of satire
>>
>>130974856

Cancer is considered a disability in the US. So, people with cancer and without a job will qualify for a disability coverage.

This is for niggers who don't wanna work who want free healthcare.
>>
>>130986807
No, he's just a fag who's still clinging on to the tinfoil-tier "muh Russia" bullshit
>>
>>131004309
>In places like Canada you would wait several months before starting chemo because of this, months that mean the difference between life and death.

That's a lie. Canada is a few percentage points lower in cancer survivability than the US (82.5% vs 91.9%). But there's less variability than the US, where survivability can go down to 70% vs 79% in Canada.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada-gets-high-ranking-for-cancer-survival-rates-1.309105

T. Canadian
>>
>>130992314
No you fucking dont
>>
>>130982056

the funny thing about Aztlan is that it was a mystical island, and nowhere in Southwest US is anything remotely close enough to consider it as a big enough island landmass to meet the requirements. Spics just took to calling the Southwest US as Aztlan cuz they were butthurt.
>>
>>131004693
Seeing as I work and have healthcare like the 85% of Americans before obamacare came in and gave another 4% (muh 12 million!) benefits by trippling my costs, I don't think there would be all that many "slaves without shackles",. And if they did try to rise up and destroy America, a good portion of us productive types would volunteer to put them down like the dogs they are.
>>
File: 1498183276794.png (256KB, 458x438px) Image search: [Google]
1498183276794.png
256KB, 458x438px
>>130974856
Saging this either bait or slide thread. It's kike
>>
>>130974856
Glad I was smart enough to get hired by a company that has great healthcare. Now tell me why someone that can work and doesn't, should get free health care.
>>
>>130977667

this

fucking faggot ass leftards think the solution to expensive drugs and treatment options is to pay the ransom to the healthcare INDUSTRY
>>
>>130974971
This, lesbianic nannying and shaming is so 2015.
>>
>>131007861
you would have to stop working for that to happen. and you wouldnt do that would you? you truly are a fucking idiot.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.