[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hitler youth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2330.jpg (57KB, 350x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2330.jpg
57KB, 350x498px
toughts on the hitler youth? seems like a pretty sweet deal to me.
Boys were tought to be men and soldiers girls were tought to women and mothers. Youth had to obey the roles that they were given in life, not like the absolute bolsheviks of today who cant even handle the fact that their chromosomes limit what they can do here in life.
the its the only way we can regain masculinity and femmeninity in the population and fight the femmenists and kikes manipulating our young ones
>>
>>130973501
So what do you consider boy/girl scouts?

YMCA?
>>
>>130973501
Yes, and if you chose not to conform to any of that and instead choose to live a life that you thought would be better for you and your familiy, you would be exterminated alongside the Jews.

Totalitarian dictatorships were so redpilled!
>>
>>130973646
a hobby, boy scouts is literaly just goverment orchestratet camping and girl scouts is just more proto-femmenist "girls can do averything boys can!" bullshit.
the point of the boy scouts is simular to the hitler youth but as soon as they made up the girl scouts, the meaning behind it was lost
>>
>>130973954
Aryan children that refused to go to the youth camps didnt get gassed, it was a national program, all the kids were doing it, the children that were being sent there were sent by their parents and if their parents refused the only price they would pay would be the social shame of having their child grow up to be a petty bolshevik because he isnt enough of a man to make it out in the real world and needs to leech of others, or a foul femmenist because she isnt enough of a woman to actualy get a man.
>>
>>130973501
I read a book about the Hitler-Jugend in 5th or 6th grade, and I remember being genuinely sad I was never able to be a part of something similar.

Probably one of my first red-pills
>>
>>130973501
Those HY kids usually travelled to Portugal to do camping in Sintra forests with salazar portuguese youth in the thirties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VxoAAQrrY4
>>
>>130978172
i know that feel, i envyed boys my age's ability to do things i considered hyper-manly at the that age, the first time i said that i whised that we had something simular almost sll the boys who weren't absulute pansys in the class agreed the the ones who now leech of the goverment, are on wellfare, and yet complain about how hard they have it, were all objecting heavily deathly afraid(even at that age)of actualy having to stand for something
my first redpill aswell
>>
>>130973501
Can I get any links to footage of natsoc activities for girls/young women? I'm compiling footage for propaganda
>>
>>130979172
thanks for finding the clip
i didnt watch the whole thing it looked like a very nice place, especialy to bring boys who otherwise might never have been outside their city
>>
File: IMG_2332.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2332.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>130979851
pic related is gold in that category but i dont have any video footage, just google it, you will find what you need
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.