[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IQ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: iq_by_country.png (28KB, 1357x800px) Image search: [Google]
iq_by_country.png
28KB, 1357x800px
Are there any non racist IQ studies? Or are the Kangs right?
>>
Africa was a mistake
>>
>>130973091
The only measurements on IQ today are hilariously outdated and retarded. Truth is, India demolishes the US in IQ now
>>
>>130973388
fpbp?

>>130973418
Do you have stats on that? I got into a debate and the person said all IQ studies are racist.

Should we just scrap white science and go back to the real science, black science? http://quatr.us/africa/science/
>>
Countries of a similar culture scored better on a test created by people from that same type of culture?

Very scientific. Also, very scientific to try and turn intelligence into some objective thing you can test for.
>>
>>130973809
White people created IQ tests, but Asians score highest, how does that work?
>>
>>130973714
Given that racism is now contingent upon outcomes, they are right in their own minds.
>>
>>130974005
Yea, so it's difficult to explain and debate.
>>
>>130973919
Because Asians are forced to excel academically in Western cultures.
>>
As i study psychology, known to be one of the greatest achievments you can have in your life, i can reassure that niggers are worthless and should be banned out of our countries
Heil
>>
>>130973418
>Truth is, India demolishes the US in IQ now
Sure pajeet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts&t=1s
>>
>>130973091

All IQ studies since the 50s have been non-racist to the point of being obscurist when it comes to reporting just how dumb niggers actually are. You could safely assume the nigger IQ is probably one full standard deviation lower than what's being reported.
>>
>>130973418
going 2 need a source on that pal
>>
>>130973418
That's not true at all. The stereotype of the smart pooinloo only exists because there are >1 billion of you street-shitters, and even though your IQ is like 85 on average, even if 0.001% of pajeets are smart, that'd still be millions and millions and millions, and the cherrypicked cream of the crop ends up flooding over into the US and britain.
>>
>>130973091

This graph doesn't take into account the fact that intelligent people from 3rd world countries move to the west to study and practice their professions.
>>
>>130973418
T.indian
sorry but that isn't true
>>
>>130973714
>ll IQ studies are racist.
Remember - when somebody says science is racist it means it's just not on their side.
>>
>>130978957

Not enough to explain a 30 point difference in IQ.
>>
>>130973091
>china >105
I'm so tired of seeing this. Honestly, these are just ways for /pol/ and the other insecure, virgin Nazis to pretend they are smarter than a bunch of "inferior blacks."
Got over yourselves neckbeards. Go lament how you can't find an "Aryan qt"
>>
>>130973091
Blacks for physical work
Asians for mental work
And the whites who make ballance and rule them all
>>
>>130973714
Bix nood mafucka, do that black shiet and erase da ebil whitey maths and sciuncis.
https://youtu.be/C9SiRNibD14
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.