[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was the queen dressed up like the EU flag?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: queenineucolors.jpg (424KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
queenineucolors.jpg
424KB, 625x415px
At her speech in parliament she was dressed like the EU flag. Is she signaling something? What does the will of the people count, when she wants something else? Thoughts?
>>
Looks like she is wearing blue.
>>
>>130967736
Maybe she just liked that outfit. It is quite nice looking.
>>
>>130967736
She wears blue almost all the time

It's known that she disliked the EU and blamed it for weakening the UKs ties with the rest of the Commonwealth back in the 70s & 80s*, it's unlikely she had a change of heart and wore it as a sign of her support.

*The only thing she and Thatcher agreed upon was the EU - she loved the fight for our rebate and No! No! No!
>>
>>130969556
>>130969615
When you are on national television, you think about what you wear. She usually wear white/ champagne at these occasions. The golden buds are also kind of obvious. I think it is royal way of saying "fuck you Theresa".
>>
>>130970554
So, it's a conspiracy? Theresa May is a shit that 99% tried to sabotage elections cause she was against Brexit and HURR DURR STRONK LEADERSHIP is what she drools when she doesn't know what to answer but...
>>
>>130970888
I know, wrong board for conspiracies...
I am still not convinced the the UK will leave the EU, even though I think they should.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.