[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carrier moving Trump jobs to Mexico

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 6yywps.jpg (52KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
6yywps.jpg
52KB, 666x500px
ALL. THIS. WINNING.

https://www.axios.com/carrier-moving-jobs-trump-vowed-to-save-to-mexico-2446291250.html

>Carrier, the heating and air-conditioning manufacturer, is laying off more than 600 employees from its Indianapolis plant next month, the same plant Trump vowed to keep on American soil, per CNBC. Those manufacturing jobs will go to Mexico, where labor is significantly cheaper.

THEY EVEN USED THE MONEY TRUMP GOT THEM TO SPEED UP PEOPLE LOSING THEIR JOBS
>Carrier also vowed to invest $16 million into the plant. But just a month after the deal was made, CEO Greg Hayes said the $16 million would be invested in automation.

WHY DO YOU HATE THE WORKING CLASS SO MUCH TRUMP SUPPORTERS
>>
>>130963640

Because we want to be rich like daddy.
>>
Shitty googled image

Blames president for the actions of a company

YEP definitely not a shill
>>
>>130963745
>Blames president for the actions of a company

MAYBE HE SHOULDN'T HAVE TIED HIMSELF TO THE COMPANY THEN:
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/22/trumps-carrier-jobs-deal-is-just-not-living-up-to-the-hype.html
>In fact, after the layoffs are complete later this year, a few hundred union jobs will remain at the plant. But that is far different from what then-President-elect Trump said just three weeks after the election.
>"They're going to have a great Christmas," Trump said to cheering steelworkers and local dignitaries on Dec. 1. The plan to close the plant and lay off 1,400 workers had become a frequent topic in the Trump campaign. He said 1,100 jobs would stay in Indianapolis, thanks to the deal.
>"And by the way, that number is going to go up very substantially as they expand this area," he said. "So the 1,100 is going to be a minimum number."

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY
>>
>>130963640
Well, that's what you get for working union.

They deserve everything that comes to them.
>>
Go tweet that to trump and see what he say.
>>
>Trump fucks ignore this thread

Big surprise.
>>
I'm going to enjoying watching this peasant fail over the next 4 years. Then I'm going to enjoying reading through all the bullshit excuses about why he didn't work out. Cuckservatives marching themselves to the graveyard. Is there any better entertainment at the moment?
>>
>my fellow countrymen are losing jobs

HAHAHAHA SUCK IS REPUBLICANS WE WIN AGAIN

Yes, liberals are this petty and insane.
>>
>>130963640
I love watching the dnc claw for scraps while we get to enjoy having the Presidency.
>>
File: xoxo.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
xoxo.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>130965913
and also
>>
File: Good Fella Drumpf.png (855KB, 666x479px) Image search: [Google]
Good Fella Drumpf.png
855KB, 666x479px
>>130963640
>THEY EVEN USED THE MONEY TRUMP GOT THEM
>>
File: 1498100490027.jpg (1MB, 5402x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1498100490027.jpg
1MB, 5402x4500px
>>130963743
>Because we want to be rich like daddy.
better
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.