[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump bluffed on tapes and Comey called it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Pirate.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pirate.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
Now Trump has revealed he has no way to refute Comey's testimony because he didn't actually tape it.
>>
Trump already won. Comey was forced to admit he'd cleared Trump of investigation 3 times because of the threat of tapes.
>>
>>130962404
Trump bluffed Comey, and Comey illegally leaked his memo to his professor buddy to give to the NYT, proving that Comey is a criminal leaking rat.

Trump wins again.
>>
Trump is President and Comey is unemployed.

Besides, Comey already did his part in destroying Hillary and thus the lefts ability to cause any more harm for at least another 4 to 8 years.
>>
>>130962740

It's illegal, how? Because Trump says so?
>>
File: 1488413171210.png (6KB, 488x585px) Image search: [Google]
1488413171210.png
6KB, 488x585px
>>130962404
Refute the testimony that said theirs no investigation, they have nothing, and trump didnt ask him to stop the investigation? Can you tell me why he'd want to refute that? I really need my daily blumphf fix but your post makes no sense.
>>
>>130962404
You mean Trump took down the Rook of the 377d chessboard?
>>
File: you retard.jpg (81KB, 652x652px) Image search: [Google]
you retard.jpg
81KB, 652x652px
>>130963090
>It's illegal, how?
Because leaking intelligence info is illegal, you fucking retard.
>>
>>130963637
>Because leaking intelligence info is illegal
Only under fascism!

Zadampf bamboozled
>>
>>130963090
... not intelligence? Not classified? His own fucking notes?
>>
File: wrongside.jpg (51KB, 434x425px) Image search: [Google]
wrongside.jpg
51KB, 434x425px
>>130962404
noone cares but brainwashed retards who are in 80k in debt for their ((conditioning))
kill yourself faggot
have a pre-2017 ideolog-ball
>>
He's just playing 64DD chess
>>
>implying trumps threat didn't work and that he is lying that he doesn't have tapes
>>
>>130963090
It's work product of the FBI director during the course and scope of his duties.

Did you notice how he leaked it to his buddy, and told him to leak it to the NYT, for "reasons"?
>>
>>130964235
"All information acquired by me in connection with my official duties with the FBI and all official material to which I have access remain the property of the United States of America. I will surrender upon demand by the FBI, or upon my separation from the FBI, all materials containing FBI information in my possession," reads paragraph two.

This means if Comey had followed FBI protocol, he would have had to surrender the information he leaked when he left the agency.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.