[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Can Other Countries Even Compete?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 0621_po_sniper.png (87KB, 1000x886px) Image search: [Google]
0621_po_sniper.png
87KB, 1000x886px
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/canadian-elite-special-forces-sniper-sets-record-breaking-kill-shot-in-iraq/article35415651/

You can't.
>>
Cuck's luck.
>>
>American Guns
>American Bullets
>Training program modeled after America's
Sure showed us
>>
Kek. At each thread about this the burgers lose their shit.
>>
>>130962958
>Training program modeled after America's
Kek. You burgers come to train with US, not the other way around.

Also it's funny how your training, or weapons or bullets don't allow you to score in the top 4
>>
Lmao our navy destroyers alone regularly get multiple kill shots with one missle from many miles away

>cucknada still uses outdated concept of firearms to get kills

Get on our level leaf
>>
>>130965085
>Uses a warship worth millions
>Uses missiles worth millions
>Requires hundreds of soldiers to operate
vs
>A sniper rifle
>and a bullet
>a spotter

Yeah, our level is a lot cheaper faggot.
>>
>>130962958
>American guns
>American bullets

AHAHAHAHA, here's your participation medal.

>training program modelled after America's

Um, no sweetie.
>>
>>130961644
the patience of the leaf, only good for two things, hunting and being cucks
>>
>>130961644
They missed a lot before they got the hit. It's not what you'd normally think of "sniping".
>>
>>130961644

Fuck you canadia
>>
>>130965640
>"our"
>a leaf not using his own nation's flag
So the rumors are true.
>>
>>130961644
Shitty infographic is shitty. Everyone knows the basics of targeting with firearms. Everyone knows the basics of long range shooting. Everyone knows that that canuck took a wild potshot and 99,9% was dumb luck.
>>
>>130961644
WOOOOOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW
HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO AVOID THAT
IT'S BAD GAME DESIGN
>>
>>130968227
luck is also a skill
>>
>>130961644
>Anglo countries have been trading the top spot for 50 years

really makes u think
>>
Fucking spawn camping bush wookies

>MOOOOOM GET THE CAMERA
>>
File: 624_trudeau2_2.jpg (139KB, 624x462px) Image search: [Google]
624_trudeau2_2.jpg
139KB, 624x462px
Someone needs to redpill the leaf that made that shot. He could be very useful one day.
>>
>>130961644
>How can other countries compe.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoQMYb70QJ8

Murica
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.