[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /pol/...do you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Palestinian Human rights.jpg (26KB, 640x236px) Image search: [Google]
Palestinian Human rights.jpg
26KB, 640x236px
>>
File: Völkisch.jpg (341KB, 722x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Völkisch.jpg
341KB, 722x1463px
>>130959206
Fuck off, faggot
>>
>>130959206
There are no such thing as palestine or human rights...
>>
>>130959206
Human rights are a sorry invention. They don't exist.
There aren't any natural rights at all. The only rights that you enjoy are the ones you can defend or that you are granted by an authority.
>>
>>130959560
This. Palestine is not even on the map, and human rights are a meme.
>>
>>130959827
>The only rights that you enjoy are the ones you can defend or that you are granted by an authority.

Well put, good sir.
>>
File: landscape-173483041.jpg (40KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
landscape-173483041.jpg
40KB, 980x490px
>>130959206
No.
>>
>Palestinian
>Human

???
>>
>>130959363
evropa=gay pride club?
>>
>>130959206
I don't care, it's a Jewish quarrel and none of our business.
>>
>>130959206
i do, muslims aren't human tho
>>
>>130959206
>Non-Whites.
>Human.
Pick one.
>>
>>130959827
>Human rights are a sorry invention. They don't exist.
>There aren't any natural rights at all. The only rights that you enjoy are the ones you can defend or that you are granted by an authority.
So then...there was literally nothing wrong with the Holocaust?
>>
>>130959206
no
>>
>>130960503
this is /pol/. many would unironically assert that
>>
>>130959206
I have a solution!
Kill them both
>>
>>130959206
Cougars and wolves regularly fight over territory and prey here in the US, but I don't favor either.
>>
>>130960503
Morals don't exist either. You can't derive them from first principles or empiric observations.
You can make up your own and call the Ruanda genocide good and Mother Theresa bad. It's completely arbitrary.
>>
>>130960503
Hitler's camps were deportation camps. The railways leading to them were bombed out by the British. Food and and pesticide supplies were interrupted. Many starved and died of Typhus.
Regardless of that. Right and Wrong is all in the eye of the beholder. Merely a matter of perspective
Also...
>The Holocaust
There have been many 'holocausts'. Funny how only the ones effecting Jews matter.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.