[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cops

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0562.jpg (63KB, 540x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0562.jpg
63KB, 540x537px
This but with cops
>>
Lifeguards don't deal with criminals, cops do. If Lifeguards dealt with criminals they would let black people drown instead of risk getting stabbed or shot.
>>
>>130959024
This analogy would only work if the people the lifeguard were trying to save were occasionally trying to kill him & he had to defend his life against them.
>>
>>130959911
>This analogy would only work if the people the lifeguard were trying to save were occasionally trying to kill him
You ever saved a drowning person?
People get so caught up in trying not to drown they'll latch on to rescuers and can cause both to drown.
>>
>>130959024
I think life guards should be allowed to carry firearms and shoot people who threaten their life
>>
>>130959024
There is a reason they are called "Law Enforcement" and not "Public Safety."

The police have no legal obligation to keep you alive, only to enforce the laws of the state.
>>
>>130959024

I don't trust that cops will save me. That's why I carry a gun.
>>
>>130960287
The rescuers are trained how to save hysterical drowning people. It's harder to train cops to be Vash the Stampede.
>>
>>130960287
This. Part of the reason lifeguards have a flotational device is so they have something to out between themselves and the person drowning who will literally cling to anything that'll keep them afloat, even if it means drowning another person.
>>
File: 1497633372023.jpg (140KB, 736x919px) Image search: [Google]
1497633372023.jpg
140KB, 736x919px
>>130959024
Learn to swim. Learn to protect yourself. There you don't need cuckguards nor cuops (cuck cops)
>>
Black people aren't shooting at cops
>>
>>130959024
Is this an analogy for something I'm missing, or is this just supposed to be absurdist?
>>
>>130960938

Safety is a personal responsibility
>>
>>130961306
True, they mostly shoot at children and old people.
>>
Holy shit, do you even logic?

People on the left have a mental deficiency.
>>
>>130959024
Now you might be on to something here OP. You're saying I should be a lifeguard so I can pretend to help save niggers.
>>
>>130961699

Exactly
>>
>>130961699
Seconded. It's your own evaluation on your desire to swim and your ability to. If you decide to swim out into the deeper parts of the water and you know full well that you can't swim then all you're doing is tempting fate.
>>
>>130959024
>1 post by this ID
>jackass poster

SLIDE THREAD. SAGE AND IGNORE.
>>
>>130963312
Saging it but I came here to have some fun with this bait.
>>
>>130959024
I'm totally on board with lifeguards having the ability to drown people. It'd really deflate the immigrant problem around here
>>
>>130959024
If 1 in 5 people who need saving within 5 mile stretch of beach was armed, dangerous, and known to violently over-react to the mere presence of a the lifeguard, which lifeguards do you suppose would volunteer to work that strip of beach?

maybe the kind of person who would want to be a lifeguard there is the kind looking for an excuse to drown people?
>>
>>130963600
Breaking News: significant rise in drownings eliminates the Abo population. Australia now Abo free.
>>
>>130959024
>Complete lack of critical thinking
Great argument as always retard, hang yourself.
>>
>>130960287
>You ever saved a drowning person?
Yeah once but I shouldn't have bothered.
>>
>>130959024
I hate the way you are

I know this is bait, but god damn am I rustled
>>
>>130959819
blacks cant swim, but they still go to the beach, so lifeguards do deal with criminals. QED.
>>
>>130960287
Yes, I did lifeguard when I was younger and had 2 saves where I got rocked upside the head. That's what the orange float is for, to have them latch onto that instead of you. Cops are encountering active threats to their lives and the lives of others, lifeguards are encountering people who's lives are drowning; There is no comparison, the closest comparison to a lifeguard is an EMT and those fuckers can decide wether you get to have something for the pain
>>
>>130965079

>going to the beach = swimming

I can tell you're from fucking Canaida
>>
>>130965610
Because he has his flag showing you fucking moron kek
>>
File: Black pool Party.jpg (53KB, 720x680px) Image search: [Google]
Black pool Party.jpg
53KB, 720x680px
>>130962894
Sadly it wont work anon.
>>
>>130959024
Police are not meant to "save people." They are meant to enforce laws. Only a moronic shitlib believes the police would ever save them from anything.
>>
>>130966427

dats why...
>>
>>130959024
>This but with cops
i love cops
>>
>>130959024
Life guards can't shoot to kill cops only shoot to kill your argument is invalid
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.