[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aliens invade Europe - would Americans really not care for 5 yrs?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

In "Edge of Tomorrow" it is assumed that the Eastern Front against the aliens is held by the Russians and Chinese, while the Spanish front is held by Brazilians, Spanish and French and in the Southern front around Naples, the Italians are apparently holding the aliens back.

The Brits and the Americans alongside the Germans are stationed in England and are awaiting orders for the invasion of Northern France.

Would nations really keep playing a role in case of a massive alien invasion?
>>
>>130958972
There's already an alien invasion going on and we're doing jack shit about it. It's the kalergi plan.
>>
>>130958972
It also looks like the Austrians, Hungarians and Indians are holding the Balkan front in the South-East.
>>
>>130959083
It looks like the Swedes, Poles and Danes are holding the Northern front in Denmark-Scandinavia.
>>
Polan will not let aliums into Europe
>>
File: 1455164241695[1].jpg (433KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455164241695[1].jpg
433KB, 1280x720px
>>130958972
lol, I wonder what this movie was really about....

>Retaking Europe from mindless, soulless biological hordes that are controlled by a hivemind megabrain
>>
>saving europe once again just to get your ass sanctioned when you aint letting gays fuck kids and marry
you on your own.
>>
>>130958972
yes as it would destroy a competitor and secure amernigger dominance.

get your friendship shit out our head, there is no such thing.

Why the fuck you think amerniniggers did murder Qaddafi and send billions of refuges int Europe?

The subhumans count on that Europe will tear it self apart, but Germany is always one step ahead of that. hence you have 24/7 German hate threats on /pol/

Inferior nation cant comprehend how there worth less 600 billion paper money thrown in to defense department cant get any thing done.
>>
>>130963834
says thx to america

and now the real sanctions and what happend 6 months more or nothing as trade goes on as if nothing was.

You can always up the price of east Europe on gas.
>>
>>130958972

The Manga it was based off was better in my opinion.
>>
>>130958972
They already did.
You embraced them, so why should we care?
>>
>>130958972
It didn't say America didn't care for 5 years I had assumed Americans had been fighting for 5 years with the rest of the world

The movie implies they had managed to stop the advance and now begin the counter attack and eliminate thebtreat from Europe

Takes time to mobilize and train millions for a war
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.