[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jews are superior to whites.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

> Create Christianity

> Create the atheist Movement

> Create Marxism Libertarianism and modern liberalism

> Run all the banks

> Control modern society and culture

> Create most modern technology physics nuclear weapons etc

> Create all modern social movements, create modern psychology

> In charge of every government

So basically white people are niggers. You are low class ghetto niggers and the whites in power are high class house niggers working for the jews.

As I see it jews are the single most important contributor and ethnicity within the West. What the fuck has shit like the French or Denmark contributed? The UK invented industrialism, and imperialism Germany invented autism and world war, America perfected classical liberalism and democracy, France invented being a faggot. These are basically all the important ones and Jews btfo the achievements of each group individually. Jews are really the group is the glue holding the West together.
>>
>>130955877
Instant sage
>>
>>130956064
you bumped it you fucking retard
>>
>>130955877

Jews have vastly superior verbal/symbolic intelligence, are extremely driven and have fewer scruples. In a society being a 'communication bottleneck' is what makes people famous. No layman wants to read difficult research papers -- they want the easy to digest Jewish popular science distillation which adds narrative and flavour at the expense of truth (like Gould). Most people don't want a principled skeptic who admits their fallibility as a political commentator. They want charming and sardonic wit like Milo. Academia also rewards people who create holistic theories (again: artificial narrative) instead of people who falsify such theories.

There a millions of brilliant autistic engineers, philosophers, scientists, etc. who you haven't even heard of because they don't know how to communicate their ideas effectively, or have too high moral standards to advertise their achievements as being more than what they are.
>>
>>130955877
The final redpill is mixing with a jewess
>>
>>130957020
Jewish high IQ is a myth. They stress in-group favortism and are highly ethno-centrically organized. That is why they get ahead.
>>
>>130957587
This

I don't get why white people here hate them so much and then go reeeing about their own genetic superiority

If you were so superior, you'd be where the Jews are
>>
>>130957587
Yes. Mix nigerians and aboriginals with them.
>>
>>130958292
I bet you think science is a jew conspiracy as well
>>
>>130955877
mohammed was a jew too.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.