[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based blacks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0136.jpg (52KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0136.jpg
52KB, 500x750px
Let's have an honest discussion about black conservatives with as little shitposting as possible.

I understand there's a concern among many on this board that black conservatives are often heaped with unnecessary praise as a type of anti-racist virtue signalling, hence the "based black man" meme that we're all familiar with.

However, speaking for myself, I do tend to be drawn to black conservatives for two reasons I believe are legitimate.

First, let's be clear: black culture is shit. In any area where the majority of the population is black, that area will inevitably fall into disrepair and chaos. This is such a reliably observable phenomenon that it may as well be considered a law of nature. Because black culture is so corrosive, I believe people who are able to lift themselves up, reject the trappings of the ghetto, and develop conservative beliefs that are firmly at odds with the larger community are deserving of a certain amount of admiration.

Secondly, black conservatives pose an existential threat to the Democratic party. Without the black vote, or even if their share of the black vote was simply diminished by 15-20%, Democrats could never again win a national election. Therefore, black conservative voices are a powerful weapon in helping to undermine the Democrats' most important voting block. From this standpoint, there is some strategic benefit to promoting black conservative voices.

In summary, I see no problem with embracing black conservatives, as long as it's done for the right reasons, such as the ones I have offered here.

Please share your thoughts. I believe /pol/ needs to find clarity on this issue.

Pic related: one of the most based black men, Larry Elder.
>>
>>130953523
>Without the black vote, or even if their share of the black vote was simply diminished by 15-20%, Democrats could never again win a national election.

I don't think you're familiar with hispanics.

Democrats will literally never lose another presidential election again the second that Texas turns blue. They don't even have to give a shit about any other state that they don't already own.
>>
>>130953523
>>130951256
>>
>>130953523
Nice
But I don't think you'll get much out of this thread without actual dindus who lurk here saying their piece.
I'd actually like to know how are people like Thomas Sowell viewed in the black community
>>
BASED

BLACK

MEN

IN

MAGA

HATS
>>
>>130953523
>First, let's be clear: black culture is shit. In any area where the majority of the population is black, that area will inevitably fall into disrepair and chaos. This is such a reliably observable phenomenon that it may as well be considered a law of nature. Because black culture is so corrosive, I believe people who are able to lift themselves up, reject the trappings of the ghetto, and develop conservative beliefs that are firmly at odds with the larger community are deserving of a certain amount of admiration.

Its genes not culture. I don't care about the exceptions they still have many negative traits, and the semi-intelligent ones act like Jews, and still look like failed science experiments.

>Secondly, black conservatives pose an existential threat to the Democratic party.
lol party politics cucks really are the biggest cucks

also

>conservatives
This board is nationalist not cuckservative.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.