[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nixon and Reagan actually bad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: nixon-evil.jpg (79KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
nixon-evil.jpg
79KB, 850x400px
I see what (((they))) are doing in response to Trump, and it makes me believe that MSM, Hollywood, and other institutions simply transitioned their past political agendas into written history.

I was born the same day the Berlin Wall fell, so I wouldn't even know what a president was until Clinton was already in office. Can someone with more wisdom and/or knowledge evaluate American leaders honestly?
>>
Nixon. Bad. War on drugs (war on fourth amendment). Closing the gold window (war on cash).

Regan. Hmmmm. I wonder if he knew he was rearming the deep state for global war.

I don't know about Reagan. I suspect he was a good man.
>>
File: reagan-evil.gif (35KB, 282x360px) Image search: [Google]
reagan-evil.gif
35KB, 282x360px
>>130952257
Thank you for that perspective. It seems like you are more interested in the an-cap angle than JQ/1488.

I was stunned when I realized that Nixon is labeled as the most corrupt president AND was the most outspoken about JQ. That can't possibly be a coincidence, right?
>>
>>130951861
Nixon is actually pretty based.
He's just a brilliant conniving man that tried to secure as much political power as possible.
Brilliant politician, definitely looked out only for himself and proceeded to fuck everyone else even in the tiniest detail.
I read an interesting paper by Andrew L Johns on how he used the Vietnam War to hijack the republican party.

Reagan is solely responsible for the modern political climate. He basically founded neo-conservatism and the current party system in the US.
Both of them were pretty bad, but the only good thing Reagan did was his work with Gorbachev; even that is vastly outdone by Nixon's detente and tenacity in fighting communism around the world and in the US (Watergate).

tl;dr Nixon gets a bad rap but both are really shitty

pic unrelated
>>
>>130951861
Nixon was redpilled
Reagan is the founding father of cuckservatism
>>
>>130954351
>Watergate
Watergate is used as an example of Nixon's evil corruption, but you say it was a good thing? Wasn't he trying to dig up dirt on the Dems to use against them? I assume this was routine practice (and probably still is today).
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.