[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brining woman back to the kitchen is the solution

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7508.jpg (100KB, 1043x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7508.jpg
100KB, 1043x555px
If any woman tells you that they are equal, simply dare them to pee standing up.

Man advanced technology so fast that there is much less need for labor. Men are disenfranchised because they now see no purpose as the system they built has been hijacked and corrupted.

Women are taking over the office workforce and earning more money. The wage gap is a complete lie. Women are the only ones too stupid to see that they're being conned. Men figured this out 25 years ago.

Remind every woman they belong in the kitchen. Women should be at home feeding men and children so men have a clear mind to create things.

It does not matter what a man creates as long as he offers something tangible to the world. When a man creates something he has manifested a relic of his existence and his memory lives on.

Man cannot create without his counterpart the woman. Woman is a compliment to man as man is a compliment to woman. Together we are life and apart we will all perish
>>
I'm happy with everything the way it is
me my life and the world, it's all just fine
>>
>>130949409
GOD'S IN
HIS HEAVEN
ALL'S RIGHT
WITH THE WORLD
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.