[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islam and Science

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 87a0d9d99aaffa99bfa3cba1e16f6aa1.jpg (384KB, 1269x1920px) Image search: [Google]
87a0d9d99aaffa99bfa3cba1e16f6aa1.jpg
384KB, 1269x1920px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHPfAtPiXXs
I'm very interested in history and philosophy of this culture that seeks to destroy everything even itself
so
allegedly
the destruction of the "golden" age of Islam was because of one Islamic cleric coming in and saying all numbers are the work of the devil
thus cutting off all scientific advancements of Islam and all future ones
this book published by the cleric is largely regarded as a hoax and no one can name it
HOWEVER
Islam allegedly birthed algebra and numerical numbers
Cited though is that Islam made very great leaps in astronomy because they were a trade empire;
I'll give them that,
I thought all modern math came from Greece and so did algebra?
My point is that maybe the reason some may bourgeoisie officials are pushing Islamic immigration is to (If this hoax really isn't a hoax) to reignite the Islamic golden age
because if what was said is true Islam has made the most scientific advancements in the shortest amount of time in the history of mankind
>>
so with the modern society of the west, the hopes for Muslims is have them become more "liberal" and to become more scientific again
Another argument is that 1.3 billion people are Muslim so that would leave a lot of people to help scientific research
Muslims are responsible for holding .5% of all noble peace prizes from starting from 1900 till now
compared to the Jews sitting at 25% (Those economics are full of shekels)
But I largely find this sort of proof of scientific enlightenment of Islam false
1. Because Muslims are known throughout history for using technologies of other cultures in order to forcefully control empires
2. because after the great burning of the Library of Alexandria the only copies of the texts in there were sitting in the Islamic caliphates hands
so they problem just read what the Greeks learned were like "Damn, let's map these stars using their system and algebra and shit"
But the fall of Islam was largely pointed to and cited as when it stopped becoming a trade center of the world cutting it off from all other cultures technology and science.
Which as I typed earlier,
is exactly the reason hey became so powerful in the first place
so wouldn't that make Islam just the cheaters of science and if nothing but to halt or at least retard the advancements of the human race?
thoughts? btw 65.4% of all nobel peace prizes are held by christians
31.9% pprotestant/ 11.6% Catholic/ and 56.5% other
being 33.25% of the entire world's population and holding a significantly large amount of historic scientific advancements
>>
would't that make christianity the most successful human faith in terms of advancment of material of the human race? Although, that debunks my theory because then why would the officials not just be promoting more christian immigration?
So that means the pushing of immigration can have no true moral value to all of us as a species and is just a result of "christian guilt" and a way for virtue signally of left wing autists.
So mass immigration must be inherently evil given its repercussions of the native population and what it equates to the destruction of society and the retardation in the advancement of the human race. It is also worth noting that while Jews tend to have a higher average IQs per population, white European males have produced some of the smartest people in history regarding IQ, so while our bell curve is a little more shallow, we produce the best of the best minds, but we also produce more idiots per population. So I think the large intellectual gap between White European males is what is holding us back. Maybe this is why we have some sort of disconnect with "normies" because they fail to reason or at least debate us. I see it al the time when they come on here and post something like "Lmao, prove to me race is real." then they proceed to debunk everything with logical fallacies and excuses with no even so much as a proof.png to back up their claims.
>>
http://archive.is/dTLcM
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.