[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When Did You Grow Out Of Christianity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 53

File: 1438131060483.jpg (63KB, 540x445px) Image search: [Google]
1438131060483.jpg
63KB, 540x445px
Ex-Christian general also
>>
>>130946981

then I realized that Christ is the only way and I was being a faggoty retard, so I returned to the church.

Come back home, anon. We're waiting
>>
>>130946981
Never leaving Christianity. You should come back
>>
When I was a teenager, but I came back when I grew up.
>>
File: 1438398399928.jpg (191KB, 800x497px) Image search: [Google]
1438398399928.jpg
191KB, 800x497px
>>130948434
>>130947780
No thanks
>>
File: 1437247843025.jpg (60KB, 600x571px) Image search: [Google]
1437247843025.jpg
60KB, 600x571px
>>130949150
That's what happens when you let emotions guide your decisions
>>
>>130946981
I was like 7 and I kept asking God to keep my Lego car together when I rolled it over tile. Well he didn't. But since than I've grown up and accepted I'm a sinner and Jesus is my savior. You should too.
>>
>>130949780
>Saviour is a Jew

At least your Lego car didn't judge you for having sex
>>
I grew out of it at some point in the womb. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones to not be borne clinically retarded. Haha when I was like 6 I already realized how fucking stupid and delusional Christians were.
>>
>>130946981
I grew out of it around 14. That's when I realised everyone is worshipping a literal kike. Every time the tithe came around, all I could hear was a holy 'no refunds'.
>>
>>130950250
*le tips le fedora le le le le le*
>>
>>130946981

It is to save you 'from what you will do to yourself left alone'

Its staggering how bad atheist are at framing basic questions of the consciousness
>>
>>130946981
I've been fading in and out of it for a few years now. I'm currently out of it because I'm not comfortable worshiping someone who isn't white.
>inb4 khazar maymay
>>
>>130951499
you mean a question that philosophers have been answering for thousands of years?
wow so hard read a(nother) fucking book
>>
File: 1498000168715.jpg (88KB, 736x929px) Image search: [Google]
1498000168715.jpg
88KB, 736x929px
I'm not going to sit there and tell you to be a Christian, that is always available for you at any time you want. I stepped out of Christianity and just recently got back into it after reading the bible and looking through the Torah. I am astounded just how well the literature is and some of the observations it makes on society is impeccable. After I admired it I found myself drawn to it and take inspiration from it.

I switched from my business program shortly after and started jumping into human sciences. Realized literally everyone of my courses finds a way to bring Christianity into the discussion and tear it down like a strawman argument. My favorite question to ask whenever it gets that way "What is the first book in the bible." Get ridiculed with the answer "The bible is a book", top fucking KEK!

Jews back then arent the same as the Jews right now. Jews right now are slavic or nordic inbreds that treat Judaism as if it were a cult. Paul even mentioned this in the book of revelations which was really spot on but then again, the end of the world could have happened years ago as there are no precise dates.

Currently doing research into schizophrenia as to why people have a consistency in their hallucinations. I hypothesize that it is a frequency interfering with the brains perception. If you have the time search "Schizophrenic Simulation" and "SpiritBox" by Huff. Not saying they are spirits but there is a strange phenomenon that happens with frequency and I believe the human mind works as an attenna of its own.
>>
>>130951695

Wut is existentialism and absurdism

What is psychology
>>
>>130951833
What is your point
>>
>>130946981
You don't grow out of Christianity, you grow INTO it
>>
All memes aside, Judaism is the best religion. Christianity is a Starbucks latte with all sorts of sugar and cream in it that makes you sick and fat, Judaism is based black coffee.

Christianity is for those who can't just worship God and need a face to worship. Jesus was not God, this is the highest form of idolatry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6IYvP07LG4

However, both are better than being a filthy, unelightened atheist, so there's that.
>>
>>130946981
>>130951256
>>
>>130946981
preparing for my confirmation
all bitches were there for the presents and the party
asked my guide if he was ok with that behavior
> well, anon, just go with it, why do you care?
that, and because there's no magic man in the sky

I've been since then appointed godfather three times, parents knowing I don't believe. They say I'm more moral than most
>>
>>130951724
>I hypothesize that it is a frequency interfering with the brains perception
i do completely unrelated research regarding high pitched frequencies. you are hitting the nail on the head. there is something we dont quite get about sound yet
>>
>>130951904

Some of the greatest and influential philosophers and literary works reframed consciousness for the benefit of christian thinking.
>>
>>130951912
this
>>
i grew out of it when i realised the only thing there is to do on this shitty planet is to make money and morals get in the way of that quite often.
>>
I didnt really grow out of it. In my youth I'd go to church occasionally and kinda believed in Jesus but I had never read the Bible. So I pick up the bible and got like halfway through the old testament and I was like holy shit this is just a semi-historical semi-mythical genealogical record of the jews. The new testament is a bit easier to digest but not by much. Then after that I lost what little religion I had because I couldn't make myself LARP as a jew and believe in their mythology.
>>
File: Jesus loves sinners - not cucks.png (791KB, 586x623px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus loves sinners - not cucks.png
791KB, 586x623px
Exactly the opposite. Christianity is red pilled in the regard that those following Jesus Christ don't have to fear death, eternal damnation or whatever comes after getting off the ride. Even if they have lived a life of sin, as long as they aware they lived a life of sin, salvation is theirs.

DEUS VULT
>>
>>130952319
have you acknowledged Tesla's philosophy on how the secrets of the universe could be revealed by studying into sound, frequency and vibration? If you grab a piece of paper; place it on a speaker with sand on it; play a tune it will form patterns. Really interesting stuff. In the Torah it is said that Elohim made a sound which designed structure; still can't believe how a bunch of dune coons were able to figure it out.
>>
>>130952880
How do you "kinda" believe in Jesus. He was a real person
>>
>>130946981
Never grew into it. I never sang songs, lifted my heads up into the sky, or told others about how much I absolutely loved God. Learning about evolution and other religions started my criticism. But realizing that free will is impossible put the nail in the coffin
>>
File: christ-chan fedora.png (76KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
christ-chan fedora.png
76KB, 300x250px
>>130946981
When I was 14. Then I came back when I was 26.
>>
File: 1493842981096.gif (1MB, 261x253px) Image search: [Google]
1493842981096.gif
1MB, 261x253px
>>130946981
> Growing out of the greatest religion the world has ever seen
>>
>>130953459
>Never grew into it. I never sang songs, lifted my heads up into the sky, or told others about how much I absolutely loved God
That is Islam, Judaism and Protestanism. And of course like you, being a cuck for a bunch of """scientists""" who agree.
>>
>>130953564
Romans 9:
10 Not only that, but Rebekah’s children were conceived at the same time by our father Isaac. 11 Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God’s purpose in election might stand: 12 not by works but by him who calls—she was told, “The older will serve the younger.”[d] 13 Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”[e]

14 What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! 15 For he says to Moses,

“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”[f]
16 It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17 For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”[g] 18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

19 One of you will say to me: “Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?” 20 But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’”[h] 21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

22 What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath—prepared for destruction? 23 What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory— 24 even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles?
>>
>>130952332
yeah o.k. kid
>>
>>130954014

I can't talk you out of being retarded that is your own job
>>
>>130953386
I meant in a spiritual way.
>>
>>130953381
the sand moving on the paper is a great example of the energy we produce with sound that we are still unable to harness
>>
When I realized that YHVH is a malevolent demiurge and the jews are his prison wardens.
>>
>>130953788
How am I at fault if I've never been convinced? I'm in the .5% range of intelligence, at least in the U.S. I've always been an over thinker. If I go to hell, it will because God sent me
>>
>>130951724
>using religion to explain matter
>see it fits and say thus religion is good
this is the wrong way around
>>
Nobody here is Chritian as it was commonly known. Im sure you fags have enough time for Church repentance and virtue signalling in between shitposting and fapping on 4chan.

Autistic faggots here mostly think civilization is a video game.

Input: Christianity> Degeneracy decreases Pass Deus Vult National Edict> Kebab Removed by 70% Stability Increased by 1 point Liberal Party loses 20% support.

That's not how life works fags. Christianity is dead.
>>
>>130954089
you seem to think that philosophy is about defining things like consciousness. I'm here to tell you that you're wrong
>>
>>130953381
>If you grab a piece of paper; place it on a speaker with sand on it; play a tune it will form patterns.
I don't really see how this is interesting? What do you expect the sand to do? Stay still?
>>
>>130954257
>If I go to hell, it will because God sent me

How is that when hell is the default setting when you die ?
>>
>>130954257
> I'm in the .5% range of intelligence
>I've always been an over thinker.

>Romans 10:3
For not knowing about God's righteousness and seeking to establish their own, they did not subject themselves to the righteousness of God.
>Ezekiel 28:2
"Son of man, say to the leader of Tyre, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "Because your heart is lifted up And you have said, 'I am a god, I sit in the seat of gods In the heart of the seas'; Yet you are a man and not God, Although you make your heart like the heart of God--
>Ezekiel 25:20
She remembered her lover with the penis like a donkey and a flood of semen like a horse.

Seems like you already decided you like to join the Jews Barbecue, could at this point become a muslim you heathen
>>
>>130954438

You seem to think existentialism and absurdism arent parts of pholosophy that have done exactly that with great praise.

Dostoevsky and Kierkegaard mainly.. and then the later guys like camus and sartre botch it up with new modern ideas.

Nietzsche at least knew wtf he was talking about when he spoke of God. Atheist do themselves a disservice limiting their idea of God to a concrete reality and not understanding absurdism or its history.
>>
>>130954618
Why would God create us so that we could be in eternal torture? How is this a loving God?
>>
File: 1498129101165.jpg (2MB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
1498129101165.jpg
2MB, 2048x1367px
>>130946981

when I realized virtue ethics > christian ethics

when I realized christianity is a universalist cult, born out of a messianic cult of a fanatical jewish preacher

when i realized turn the other cheek, resist no evil, love your enemies and all that shit is retarded
>>
>>130954845
can you honestly believe in any other Gods like Zeus, so much that you could seriously worship them? Can you instantly turn off your Christian faith? Can you turn feelings of love for an object into feelings of hatred without using reasoning?
>>
>>130954913

You don't go to Hell if you live a righteous life. You either get a retry and stay on Earth (purgatory) or ascend to Heaven.

God loves us enough to grant us free will, to chose the right choices throughout life. If we were born and get straight heaven, what was the point of love thy neighbor?
>>
>>130952880
lol! The Jews now are not the same as the Jews back then. We are talking about extremely primal tribes competing for survival rather than dominance. The Apostles of the new testament were not prophets, they were regular people testifying their experience of what happened to Christ. The Jews should have naturally adopted the New Testament but most of them didn't. When they escaped into Rome during the fall of Israel they had two choices in their faith; keep the Torah as the one and only true account of man and their relationship to god or accept the New Testament as the new and continuated version of the old one. When they accepted the latter, being a Jew did not matter anymore and they integrated into the Roman Empire; thus becoming Roman. Why? Because it no longer mattered anymore, they acknowledged that they are no different from the gentiles and that the "temple is now within them". The former never integrated, kept their identity and made a new book called the Talmud. The Talmud dedicates itself to subvert Jews from even considering speculation of the New Testament. And it does this poorly, I mean come on, "Jesus was a demonic sorcerer boiling in human poop in hell." It sounds like a Rabbi asked his 5 yearold kid what kind of punishment Jesus is facing and the kid came up with it on the spot...

>>130954191
I have never experimented with it myself, do different genres of music provide different shapes?
>>
>>130946981
Sometime in my teens. All religion is for subhumans, but monotheism is fine. I think humans need some form of a god or divine ruler, otherwise we slip into edginess, but as far as virtue signaling Christ cuckery, that is a thing of the past and is only making a resurgence because it's currently the edgiest lifestyle. Don't be fooled by these so called "born again christians" on /pol/. Their main goal is only to upset the left and people they'll never know over the Internet, not better themselves or their families.
>>
>>130955291
Read>>130953976
>>
>>130946981
Christianity is what caused my parents to adopt three foreign niggers a few years after I and my brother were born. Their slave morality caused them to betray their own people.

Luckily, the filthy little dindus behave exactly as you would expect, which redpilled us two white kids long ago and is now starting to redpill my father, though I don't think he will ever turn away from Cuckstianity.
>>
File: 64565345.jpg (406KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
64565345.jpg
406KB, 1200x900px
>>130946981
I grew out from so many things, but never from Christianity.

The only thing that stayed the same since I can remember.
>>
>>130946981
you wanna know how I know your a jew?
>>
>>130954280
Perhaps I had made a mistake with the context I was trying to imply. I merely said I found inspiration from Christianity, never would use it to conclude anything. That would be foolish.

>>130954459
Bounce off the speaker and not form patterns at all...
>>
>>130955344
>I have never experimented with it myself, do different genres of music provide different shapes?
yeah but most of the effect i study happens in the brain/ear level of the person
>>
File: augustus-prima-porta-2.jpg (36KB, 304x426px) Image search: [Google]
augustus-prima-porta-2.jpg
36KB, 304x426px
>>
File: Get EVERYTHING DONE.jpg (93KB, 920x500px) Image search: [Google]
Get EVERYTHING DONE.jpg
93KB, 920x500px
Does anyone else worry that some day, atheism will become militant? As in full blown atheist Jihads/4th crusades/Inquisition militant? Or am I just being paranoid?

Pic unrelated.
>>
Never, my parents never taught my Christianity. My mom was anti-social and was kicked out of church when she was young so I never went. I went through a fedora phase in my teenage years and now in graduate school I've found the Lord
>>
>>
>>130954873
>unironically praising Fyodor "there are no morals without god" Dostoevsky and Soren "I'm just so fucking depressed I need god" Kierkegaard
>>
>>130955277
You don't get Christianity dude. In the end nothing of this matters. Jesus died on the cross for past, present and future sins, as long as one is aware of that and ones sins, the grace of god will lead to salvation.

Praise Kek
>>
>>130955783
>Bounce off the speaker and not form patterns at all...
Maybe if it was one long blast of the same noise instead of different frequencies. You're dumb
>>
File: 1374364065813.jpg (101KB, 560x431px) Image search: [Google]
1374364065813.jpg
101KB, 560x431px
>>130956109

>cult convinces women that they deserve way more than they actually do and encourages them to try and steal money from resourceful productive men.

GEE DO YOU THINK THIS MIGHT RESULT IN VIOLENCE???

DUNNO LOL
>>
I went to a Church on a Friday night years ago when I was a kid. My mom forced me to go and I didn't get to play runescape. Plus I was fucking starving and when I opened a bag of doritos, these Church fags came and told me no food was allowed and kicked me out.

Fuck Jesus desu
>>
File: 1497557279632.jpg (13KB, 236x289px) Image search: [Google]
1497557279632.jpg
13KB, 236x289px
>>130956279

I do unironically love them, Dostoevsky especially. I guess thats where our paths will part.
>>
>>130951724
top tier post
>>
>>130956287
Knowing Christ is to live a righteous life. If you don't know a righteous life and you're decadent in your ways you shall never enter the kingdom on heaven, nor Earthly heaven
>>
>>130956287
wanna know how I know you're nervous?
>>
>>130951499
"Nice soul ya got there; be a shame if [my father's creation] Satan got hold of it.

God: judge
Jesus: defence lawyer
Satan and his minions: FBI agents running sting operation/warden for eternal Medieval torture prison
>>
>>130956733
>Protestants
You know very well you praise Satan. God don't like cucks, he is buying up sins and handing out VIP passes to real Christians, as he knows when the Anti Christ arrives, he ca crash the market of Sins with no survivors and get a looot of souls.
>>
When I was an edgy teenager. But after I grew up I started reading it again and now I'm fully saved.
>>
>>130956639
That's liberalism.
>>
you have to be pretty fucking stupid nowawadays to unironically claim to be a christian

i mean, youre literally taking the word of a bunch of retarded peasants as the gospel truth, pun intended. how dumb can you be??
>>
>>130956854

Lel everything to you atheist fags is heaven and hell and fire and brimstone.

You all choose the religion you don't believe, makes ya think
>>
>>130946981
Like 9 I started having doubts but became full blown atheist by 12.

Then came back at 23 once I realized most atheist arguments are memes and actually took the time to study theology and catholicism specifically
>>
>>130956687
all Dostoevsky did was project that "if there is no religion, really anything goes" which is just completely false.
Ideology is a necessity for principle, not theism.
>>
>>130946981
I left when I was 13-18 but came back when I was 19.
>>
>>130956986
>>
File: jbpi1p40020z.jpg (17KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
jbpi1p40020z.jpg
17KB, 720x540px
>7 Reasons to be an Atheist
http://pastebin.com/n9JMvCFS

>Recommended Videos
http://pastebin.com/cE61pqPV

>Recommended Books
http://pastebin.com/8d8JZHDa

>The Religious Landscape
http://pastebin.com/xadu2Zr2

>Secular Spirituality
http://pastebin.com/J4nwc5Yp

>How Did We Get Here?
http://pastebin.com/H49qPTdx

>Responses to Common Arguments
http://pastebin.com/r407sbC0
http://pastebin.com/Q8wbhXpZ
http://pastebin.com/BfJrGE3x
>>
File: -.jpg (73KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
73KB, 850x478px
Can someone please explain to me how you fall out of religion then go back into it? That's like learning how a magic trick was done then going back to believing it was real magic. How do you go back to believing fairy tales? I'm genuinely fascinated.
>>
>>130957183

We will not agree, I know that
>>
>>130956854
Theres debate on weather there is an eternal soul. the translation of the hebrew word for soul never talks about a ghost inside of you. but rather your being. you will have everlasting life. but thats getting into it pretty deeply. Your soul/die can die though just like beasts of the earth without god.
>>
>>130957294
The moment it becomes obvious, you heathens will testify, you will testify so hard the sin bubble grows so hard it can just crash. We will await you, but please try not to cut the line
>>
>>130956854
>FBI satan minions
You must be a butthurt pedo
>>
>>130957454
whether*
soul/being can die*
>>
File: wat.jpg (38KB, 604x404px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
38KB, 604x404px
Christians hate Jews.
Jesus was a Jew. Not only that, he was the king of the Jews.
Wat?
>>
File: 1497390026985.jpg (22KB, 253x293px) Image search: [Google]
1497390026985.jpg
22KB, 253x293px
>>130956347
>You're Dumb
I'm also a leaf.
>>
>>130957321

submitting to social/sexual torture instead of killing their torturers like a man would

they justify it after the fact with "its just like analogies and stuff d000d'
>>
>>130957321
It's usually completely emotional. It's more like getting angry at the magician then coming around to like him again. Most boomerangs don't learn how the tricks are done
>>
>>130957689
Jesus was their messiah and they killed him. and now they are part of the synagogue of satan. Not all of them but many elites are actually satan worshippers. if you watch this video it shows you that they truly believe in satan and that should be a warning to decent people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg
>>
>>130957837
>Because emotions are more important than logic.

Hmmm...
>>
>>130957321
When you're a kid you believe in it because people told you it's true. When you grow up you stop believing it because people told you that you only believe it because other people told you it's true. Then, when you fully mature, you read source material of arguments and study phylosophy and examine it candidly and form your own opinions and realize what you actually believe.

At that final point a lot of people realize that despite what bill nye and black science man memes on the leddit say the existence of God is not impossible or even close to as absurd as others like to paint it
>>
>>130958101
Deep down, that's the root cause of religion
>>
>>130946981
When I was 13, then I grew back in to it when puberty was over.
>>
>>130958184
Exactly, that should be a red flag.
>>
>>130956109

It is already getting militant, if you get posessed safeguard the secret and never tell people with little faith or fedora leftist tendencies.
>>
>>130957454
I'm not an atheist. There is a logical argument for some kind sentience outside material (though it's pure speculation whether it wants anything from us and doubtful that it has typical typical goat-herder functional morphology like authoritarianism, Manichean dualism, hating nature, etc). There is no evidence or argument for the Hebrew tribal god, Satan.
>>130957601
I'm more Christian than you are and I'm not even Christian.
>>
>>130957837
>>130957730
Because Science has yet to fully explain things like Evolution and keeps changing it like "Oh no, my bad dude it's 25 gazillion years now. It's definitely not a theory, it's fact goyim".

Also this >>130957993
You can't see that and turn around and say that the Bible and what God said is slowly becoming reality.

Believe it, or not. There will be a rude awakening soon.
>>
>>130958138
>the existence of God is not impossible

Neither is the existence of magic space unicorns. Doesn't mean we should take anyone seriously who claims they exist

NEED PROOFS
>>
>>130958324
>and never tell people with little faith.
By posting on this thread, there is a good chance you already have.
>>
>>130958184

Anxiety is a qualification of dreaming spirit, and as such it has its place in psychology. Awake, the difference between myself and my other is posited; sleeping, it is suspended; dreaming, it is an intimated nothing. The actuality of the spirit constantly shows itself as a form that tempts its possibility but disappears as soon as it seeks to grasp for it, and it is a nothing that can only bring anxiety. More it cannot do as long as it merely shows itself. [Anxiety] is altogether different from fear and similar concepts that refer to something definite, whereas anxiety is freedom’s actuality as the possibility of possibility.

[…]

Anxiety may be compared with dizziness. He whose eye happens to look down the yawning abyss becomes dizzy. But what is the reason for this? It is just as much in his own eye as in the abyss, for suppose he had not looked down. Hence, anxiety is the dizziness of freedom, which emerges when the spirit wants to posit the synthesis and freedom looks down into its own possibility, laying hold of finiteness to support itself. Freedom succumbs to dizziness. Further than this, psychology cannot and will not go. In that very moment everything is changed, and freedom, when it again rises, sees that it is guilty. Between these two moments lies the leap, which no science has explained and which no science can explain. He who becomes guilty in anxiety becomes as ambiguously guilty as it is possible to become.

- Kierkegaard
>>
>>130957993

everyone who "believes in satan" is mocking you

its exposing the cult as the wrestling match and choosing the heel AS A JOKE to help other people escape the REAL abuse invovled
>>
>>130946981
Yeah... the only true god is KEK
>>
>>130946981
From about 17 to 19 I strayed. Since then I am more devout than ever.
>>
>>130946981
When they kept dumping on me for nothing while "connected" members (read *rich*) got a free pass to do anything.

Also trying to hook me up with fucked up women with kids and stuff. Cucktianity before I knew the name.
>>
>>130958467
You don't even understand what God means if you're comparing it to magical space unicorns.

This is why people are religious. Some people actually take the time to study theology and learn what these concepts mean instead of dumbing it down to Ricky Gervais quotes
>>
>>130958402
>Because Science has yet to fully explain things like Evolution

We know enough about evolution to disprove the foundation of Catholicism https://pastebin.com/nbeA07GW
>>
>>130958651
I'm not comparing. I'm just saying you need PROOFS if you want us to believe something exists
>>
>>130958402
The tin foil hat is strong with this one.
>>
>>130958770

Prove you exist
>>
>>130958556
you sure about that? I wouldnt be so arrogant about something as important as this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvd_MhrWp9g
>>
>>130952802
>PSYOPS have little effect on those with exceedingly high levels of morale

Morals=morale

Psalm 1
1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
>>
>>130958801
>Oh yea, wearing goat masks and carrying goat horns an walking and chanting in a cult like matter is just a play. Nothing to see here, goyim.

This delusional.
>>
>>130946981
I was about 11 when I realized organized religion is bullsht. I come from a pretty religious family so nobody knows I'm an atheist
>>
>>130958877
Here's your (You), it's more than God will give you if you asked him the same
>>
File: humans vs xenos.png (442KB, 687x654px) Image search: [Google]
humans vs xenos.png
442KB, 687x654px
>>130949263
>>
Its all just bullshit. I realised that people who need a god in their life are weak and scared people.
>>
The whole no husbands and wives thing in heaven. What's the fucking point lads! One big hippy cuck commune in the sky with Grateful Dead on repeat?
>>
>>130946981
Clearly too stupid to be a Christian. Enjoy your eternal separation!
>>
>>130949189
How come atheists always have that smug faggot face?
>>
>>130958770
I don't need you to believe anything.

Do you know where the word atom comes from? The Greeks were debating and realized that all matter must eventually have a smallest building block. They knew matter gets smaller and smaller and logically deduced that it would eventually reach a smallest point and they named that the atom. They never saw it, they never measured it, they never witnessed it, but they knew it was there from reasoning, and they were correct.

If you are a material reductionist and believe only what can be empirically measured is true then you can never receive proof of god, but there are a hundred holes in your philosophy that could be poked.

If you understand that things can be proven with reason and argument and not just direct measurement than god can be proven, and arguments have been being made since as early as humans have been writing things down. Good arguments, some of which have yet to be countered.

Either way, we all have our own beliefs, but you need to do better than entry level meme arguments
>>
File: sorenkierkegaard1.jpg (34KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
sorenkierkegaard1.jpg
34KB, 620x400px
>>130959079

Buddy God's been (you)'n me since before 4chan
>>
>>130959045
I know that feeling bro.
Also the only time I believed in God I was scared. Not of people or anything, but of God.
>>
>>130951833
>What is psychology
It's a fake science.
>>
>>130959131
Yeah, try listening to them explain free will in heaven. If there is free will in heaven, then Christians can't say "there's evil bcuz free will" and if there isn't free will then why do they glorify free will so much on earth while the literal HEAVEN doesn't have free will?
>>
File: Fedora Dog.jpg (41KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora Dog.jpg
41KB, 600x800px
>>130946981
Six. I asked where Cain and Abel got their wives from and got kicked out of Sunday school.
>>
>>130959045
Differentiate the Fallness of organized Religion from faith of the One True God.

Men are fallen.
Our methods will be fallen.
Our organizations will be fallen.

That doesn't mean we give up or lose the faith.
>>
>>130959079
You can't prove love exist, or hate, or sadness. You can't prove most of the important things in life.
>>
>>130959306
See https://pastebin.com/J4nwc5Yp

>>130959268
See https://pastebin.com/YxZ2u850 and https://pastebin.com/n9JMvCFS
>>
>>130959038
Do you honestly believe in the devil, and witches, and demons from the underworld are real? Do you honestly believe those things? I'm not trolling, I'm being serious. Do you believe it's real?
>>
File: BUWV4-EY_400x400.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
BUWV4-EY_400x400.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>130959394

You are out of your element ivan
>>
>>130959464
They must of been retards. They obviously had to marry their sisters.
>>
>>130959489
But some things have more proof than others. That's the difference.
>>
>>130959489
>You can't prove all these things that are measurable in your brain and hormones

Ok
>>
File: 1497347544874.png (108KB, 2000x1751px) Image search: [Google]
1497347544874.png
108KB, 2000x1751px
>>130958626
u 19.5 now?
>>
>>130959444
I love talking about the intricacies of free will in life and in heaven.

Remember that sin is slavery, so free will doesn't include evil. So probably a range of neutral to heavenly actions.
>>
>>130959268
>Do you know where the word atom comes from? The Greeks were debating and realized that all matter must eventually have a smallest building block. They knew matter gets smaller and smaller and logically deduced that it would eventually reach a smallest point and they named that the atom. They never saw it, they never measured it, they never witnessed it, but they knew it was there from reasoning, and they were correct.

The Greeks are wrong in their reasoning.

If everything is made up of the same, fundamental "bit" of matter, then everything would be the same. The Greeks and scientists are trying to arbitrarily label the superset (everything) with subsets i.e. atoms, protons, quarks etc... when in fact there are no subsets really, just the superset.
>>
>>130959581
And?
>>
>>130959444
Free will=/=sin
it just creates possibility to commit a sin
>>
>>130959509
>2 paste bins of things that don't address anything I just said

Cool discussion. You contributed about as much as I expected
>>
>>130959572
>Cain and Abel married their Sisters
>The reproduction of the human species after the great flood (only 8 humans, many related)
>Locke and his daughters.
There's a lot of incest in the book of Genesis.
>>
>>130959641
Then why are we blamed when we commit evil if it is not from our free will? Why are some people less evil than others?
>>
>>130959544
>Do you honestly believe in the devil, and witches, and demons from the underworld are real?
Yes., unless you care to provide why I shouldn't believe with meme questions.
>>
>>130959268
True. God is something that you KNOW, not believe. Just like you know you are in love though love can't be proved empirically.

Carl Jung.. I know God exists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ25Ai__FYU
>>
>>130949189

Still mortal though. No respawn.
>>
>>130959038
What the fuck are you even talking about? Do you literally see all non-believers as "possessed by devil"?
Dude, you need to talk to a specialist. Before you stab somebody who's been "possessed", I mean, it could be your child... Do it for them.
>>
>>130959779
One is on methods for finding the truth, very much related to what you said. The other is not as related but still a good read for you.

Anyway, what is there to discuss? You merely stated God exists, you didn't show any evidence
>>
>>130959509

Im on mobile but these pastebins are laughable
>>
>>130959668
We use evidence to form what we think is true. Nothing is true knowledge, but interpretation. There must be a certain amount of evidence or reasoning to influence a rational person's interpretation. It is helpful to believe that my remote controls my TV, because I can use that belief to change the channel.
>>
>>130960042
K
>>
>>130957183
>Ideology is a necessity for principle, not theism
Yes but if that ideology is anything less than striving for the highest attainable good than its inferior to religion
>>
>>130959811
>There's a lot of incest in the book of Genesis.
Had to start somewhere.

>inb4 muh genetic defects

Back than human genetics were fresh and pure. It is evident with Noah and such living for a longer period than most average humans of today. With constant genetic mixing, we have devolve to what we are now.
>>
File: IMG_1496.jpg (23KB, 300x136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1496.jpg
23KB, 300x136px
>>130959817
Descartes talked about this and came up with dualism which is the furthest I've got.

The other ends are Calvinism(God planned everything) and Arminianism(Total free will, no compulsion).

So IMO, it's a mix and that's the bet understanding mortals can understand. I sum it up like the picture of Adam and God reaching to each other.
>>
>>130960188
I guess rats have fresh and pure genetics, then
>>
File: Now_I_Understand.jpg (37KB, 411x336px) Image search: [Google]
Now_I_Understand.jpg
37KB, 411x336px
>>130946981

Heretics! The faith makes perfect sense.
>>
>>130960093
>It is helpful to believe that my remote controls my TV
It's also helpful to read the "Introduction to Signals and Systems", 4th ed.
>>
>>130959971
One is a method of finding truth within the authors ideology, something that cannot be proven by his own criteria, and not a universal definition of truth.

I never stated god exists. I stated his existence is not impossible or absurd and that most arguments atheists use to paint him this way are memes and don't hold up, which you then proved by making a flying spaghetti monster argument about unicorns and a hypocritical skepticism of anything not materially measured
>>
>>130959942
>Do you literally see all non-believers as "possessed by devil"?
Nope. That's a stupid statement. Non-believers just don't want to believe since they (((think))) religion is bullshit, past emotional trauma, or want to justify living in degeneracy.
>>
>>130946981
I went to a christian primary school.

I hated it, even then I strongly disagreed and could see from a mile off it was pure bullshit and was dumbfounded how it even exists. Having it forced down your throat is the best way to learn to fuck what everyone else thinks and start learning things for yourself.
>>
>>130946981
I'd say about 20 I've done missionary work and such. I left and I tell everyone to leave or at least find something like paganism.
>>
>>130959817
I also like the analogy of a man drowning and being saved by God. If the man reaches for Gods hand and God pulls him up, how saved you?
God alone? Since he's pulling you.
You alone? Since you chose to grab Gods hand.
Or both?
>>
>>130960093

“The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.”
― Werner Heisenberg
>>
>>130950250
Wow you're so smart ..at six? Wow xD you should post in reddit and9gag ..there are a lot of smart guys like you.. ;)
>>
File: to jest europa.jpg (48KB, 475x685px) Image search: [Google]
to jest europa.jpg
48KB, 475x685px
>>130946981
I grew out of christKIKEnity at the age of 12.

I grew out of nihilism at the age of 20.
>>
>>130960390
>most arguments atheists use to paint him this way are memes and don't hold up

Check out the second pastebin link
>>
>>130960281
Really? I understand that free will is an incoherent concept because of the causal nature of the universe. If our brains are in control of our actions, every atom in the brain follows the laws of physics and chemistry, leaving no path for change. If we have a soul, is not also a cause? Does it not have properties which influence our behavior? Free will is essentially acting without a cause. An uncaused effect. This simply makes no sense.
>>
>>130960510
All Christian pageantry is paganism. Only the theology is not pagan.
>>
>>130956109
That's called Communism my friend.
>>
>>130946981
12th grade history class was the final nail in the coffin, but I've come to appreciate Christianity as a cultural anchor for the west after a brief period of antagonism. Still don't believe in a deity though
>>
>>130960510
>or at least find something like paganism.
So you're Catholic?
>>
>>130960511
Read>>130953976
>>
>>130946981
What's next, Ex Red Pill general?
>>
>>130960600
I did. It's fully of more paste bin links and needlessly big words that don't say very much. I'm all for a goose chase but if you have an actual argument I'd rather you just make it since all the arguments for atheism I've found on my own have lead to me to be a theist after years of studying different philosophy
>>
>>130960389
How do you know that aliens haven't caused us to believe that the remote controls the TV by changing the channel everytime we use the remote? You don't
>>
>>130951724
Now this is nice..keep searching m8
>>
>>130960908
>years of studying different philosophy
>Can't read a couple pastebin links

Ok
>>
>>130959544
The elites ruling over you certainly believe they're real
>>
>>130960650
>>130960753
If you want to believe that go ahead but 99% of all Christians in th US and throughout the world do not believe your version of the bible. I don't really care about some Christian that has his own church of spice inside a strip mall in Az. You are a minority of a minority and most leading scholars who live there live to god became a pastors and priests do not agree with you.
>>
>>130960706
See >>130957047
>>
>>130961020
>years of professional copy and pasting
>can't actually respond to any of my points

As expected
>>
http://babylonbee.com/news/jesus-knocks-door-mans-heart-battering-ram/
>>
>>130961439
You've literally posted nothing. What on Earth do you want me to respond to? You want to disprove god? Which one? Why is the burden of proof on me?
>>
>>130949263
Yeah when I was 13-14 I was all about atheist friends & that way of thinking.

Till I grew up & matured, it all made sense on my own & not letting shame & other people guide my decisions.
>>
>>130961499
Archived that satire/fake news site for you.

>http://babylonbee com/news/jesus-knocks-door-mans-heart-battering-ram
https://archive.is/xnukE
>>
>>130946981
I was never integrated into it. My family is very religious but we never had time to practice.
>>
>>130946981
Being religious is a wing right position.
Being christian however is not.
Go butt fuck the Buddhists you faggots.
>>
>>130961439
filter all custom flags, nothing but fucking jews leafs and poo's.
>>
File: 1433303666680.jpg (19KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
1433303666680.jpg
19KB, 280x400px
>>130960510
>I did missionary work and let me tell you nobody should have to do things like that.

come on now.
>>
>>130960546
All of the founders of quantum mechanics have quotes like this

"Both religion and science require a belief in God. For believers, God is in the beginning, and for physicists He is at the end of all considerations… To the former He is the foundation, to the latter, the crown of the edifice of every generalized world view."
-Max Planck
>>
>>130946981
I never believed it, even as a small kid. I always thought it was just another tooth fairy. Things got scary when I realized that it wasn't just an act to keep kids in line.
>>
>>130946981
I grew into Christianity. Never believed or observed until my 30s.
>>
>>130946981
I am not really a believer but we bury our own in the christian tradition, we say our last goodbye to our beloved friend/spouse/parent/friend,.

A typical service is: Coffin in the front in the chapel, sun shining in from the roof making the moment almost magic, priest praying, chanting and singing and leading the service.

Many psalms are sung, the greatest deeds of our dearly beloved is recanted, the greatest memories and then we remember, we cry a lot and then we say goodbye by going to the coffing, putting the favorite flowers of the deceased on it and saying a few words from our heart.

Then we carry the the coffin to its final resting place, 6 bearers lowers the coffin down, and we all say godbye for the last time. We shove some earth on the coffin, bend our heads and sing the last psalm.

Then we all assemble and gathers for 3 days in the honor of our dearly departed. Many deeds are made during these 3 days including caring for the deceased family for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>130961949
Do you think they were Christians or deists?
>>
File: 1494161838361.jpg (88KB, 640x654px) Image search: [Google]
1494161838361.jpg
88KB, 640x654px
>>130953743
>the greatest religion the world has ever seen
>basically a jewish messianic cult
>>
>>130960973
No, I do, actually. Because "along the way", they'd have to make up all of the following:
a) chemistry of metals and alloys (which ones exist and fit our needs for creating a "TV-remote" system);
b) entire branch of EE called "circuit design" (how we choose particular chemical compounds based on their electrical and thermal properties);
c) photonics as the basis of our "communication channel", our "Morse code", if you will.
We deliberately studied all of these, spent great deal of time designing our hardware around these, failing again and again, until we got something that worked. All so that in the end, none of it actually, ACTUALLY works, and it's just one green asshole in the clouds, switching the channels for us?
>>
>>130962206
They were obviously talking about the Islamic God
>>
>>130946981

I grew into it. I was raised in it. Strayed and did my own thing as an early adult for a long time through my 20s. Read about other religions. Eventually I came Jesus around age 32 during one of the worst periods of my life.
I was in the trenches. Called out in desperation. He showed up. Never looked back.
>>
>>130962267
They could have done everything else, too. They could manipulate your mind to think it all makes sense.
>>
>>130955291
lmao purgatory.

>Hebrews: And as it is appointed unto men ONCE to die, but after this the judgment:
>>
>>130961858
Don't be a retard you know what I was implying but to make it clear to those who are literal retards. I was giving my experince into the Church its not like I was 13yr old edgy child that didn't like going to Church on Sunday. That is why I mentioned I've done missionary trips even then i could have gone into the fact that I've pretty much been studying to be a pastor for the most of my life. I've been to multiple different types of churches non-denominational, Methodist, baptist, catholic, and so on again I only say this stuff because I have EXPERIENCE. I'm not a newborn like the majority of you larping Christians.
>>
>>130962402
>He showed up
>>
>>
>>130946981
Whats your age OP, and how euphoric are you from a scale of 1-10?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsn6hah_zJI
>>
>>130951724
99% sure this is top tier pasta
>>
>>130962634
so what was the problem? you wanted to be gay or degeneracy felt like a better option for you or was it that you caoulnt handle people discriminating against you for your religion like a weak cunt?
>>
File: psya4-schizophrenia-5-638.jpg (101KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
psya4-schizophrenia-5-638.jpg
101KB, 638x479px
>>130962578
1st one is yours. "They can control me", etc. Seek help.
>>
>>130946981
When I started watching porn.
>>
>>130962994
I don't believe in communist ideology. That means that I have a creeping schizophrenia.
>>
>>130962965
>you wanted to be gay or degeneracy
no.
>you caoulnt handle people discriminating against you for your religion like a weak cunt?
no. that would only be for newborns.
>>
The people of pol just dont realise that you were the chosen people...and your mission is exposing the truth to the brainwashed people in this dark fake, sad and degenerated world where materialism and primal instincts are more important than love ..your mission is fight with Ignorance, debauchery, corruption and if you accept God he will help you with that...
"Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded"
>>
>>130963097
What
>>
>>130962994
It's not a delusion to know that you can't prove anything. No matter what you think is objectively true, you don't know what factors may be affecting your conclusion. It is entirely possible that my mind is being altered by aliens. Do I believe it is happening? No, I have no proof. But it's not out of the question and can not be disproved
>>
>>130962679

Actually my relationship with Jesus has greatly IMPROVED my ability to communicate with others. I used to be a major asshole. Now people seem to universally like me, because I have a much kinder, decent way about me.
Which is not what I was looking for. I just wanted answers and help. Which I got. But there was a lot more. And I'm glad of it.
But yes, Jesus does speak to me from time to time, telling me to do things I don't want to do. Then I do them. And everyone benefits. Everyone. Including me. And then I'm glad I listened. Trust me, it's not psychosis.
>>
>>130962703
Christians generally believe in an abstract God or all of the spectrum of spirituality, but from a Christian point of view.
Atheists tend to believe the implications of Christianity without the belief in the source material.
>I act morally and I do to others as they would do to me
Your morality is Christian morality lite, your world view the same.

Study Christianity, its history and effects. Then choose whether to believe in it or not.
>>
>>130946981
literally when i became an obese neckbeard i "grew" out of it and into my new fedora. *tips fedora*
>>
>>130963310
I do recall reading that USSR made it insane to question the dogma.
>>
File: 1494433217438.png (605KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
1494433217438.png
605KB, 1024x681px
>>130952123
Haredi Judaism is a pedo cult, and Reform is a bunch of queer, feminist loving faggots.
>>
File: religionbrainmeme2.jpg (2MB, 848x3443px) Image search: [Google]
religionbrainmeme2.jpg
2MB, 848x3443px
>Still arguing about Christianity
>Not mastering psychic spiritual links to project your spirit into the 7th dimension
>Being this pleb

lel shitters.
>>
>>130947780
I did this, i thought i was cool bein an athiest and then the older i got and the more time i spent looking into it, i found god again
>>
>>130961266
The problem of your line of thinking is that majorities/minorities or demographics prove the truth of theology.

There was a time when Christianity was just a bunch of fisherman, just because there are billions who follow something doesn't make it more true.

Also it's an important distinction to separate the organized religion of Christianity from its beliefs.

Christianity is summed up as:
One Holy God sharing the ultimate truth that we cannot be fully good and The One Holy God took on the punishment of the unholy as payment.

Everything else about Christianity is pageantry and semantics.

That's why you can have different beliefs and practices and why pagan origin rituals don't matter. Just because Hymns are pagan doesn't mean Christianity isn't true. We all have different backgrounds.
>>
>>130963564
Can't dig a grave for others if you won't be at the bottom of it first.
>>
>>130946981
I accepted Jesus into my heart *after* becoming redpilled.
Feels good that no amount of (((brainwashing))) can break my covenant with Christ.
>>
>>130963635
Have you read Romans 9 yet in response to your drowning man analogy?
>>
>>130963635
>separate the organized religion of Christianity from its beliefs.
Separate the institution, rather. Organization is an important aspect of Christian belief.
>>
>>130963160
then why? so that you could sit around and lecture people on how stupid they are for believing in Christianity?
>>
>>130950473
see if you read the effing book for yourself you'd have some sense to you, cringey lot you are speaking on that which you don't know

read Jeremiah, G-D Himself makes it quite clear how upset He is with the doctrines of man
>>
>>130963661
Praise be to God!

The Church, not the institution, is the last bulwark against (((the enemy))). That's why everyone wants to cut it down.

Give them nothing.
>>
>>130963391
>But yes, Jesus does speak to me from time to time, telling me to do things I don't want to do.
>IMPROVED my ability to communicate with others
You sure? And who evaluated you on that "improvement"? Jesus?.. I doubt people would be happy to find out that you're talking to someone when you're alone in the room...

>>130963542
Oh yeah, we had "psychiatric help as punishment" movement in the 60s. It was a coverup to test drugs (all kinds of drugs, really, anti-inflammatory and such, not limited to mental studying).
>>
>>130963753
I lean between Calvinist and Dualism. And yes I read the Bible.
>>
>>130963983
God is a doctrine of man
>>
File: kthxbye.jpg (68KB, 540x445px) Image search: [Google]
kthxbye.jpg
68KB, 540x445px
>>
>>130963779
Completely agree.

Disorganized spirituality leads to destruction very quickly.
>>
>>130951630
"
But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions,
as the heathen do: for they think that they
shall be heard for their much speaking.

how can you make assumptions when I can tell from your comment you know shite all
>>
>>130964130
Maybe you should read it again:
10 Not only that, but Rebekah’s children were conceived at the same time by our father Isaac. 11 Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God’s purpose in election might stand: 12 not by works but by him who calls—she was told, “The older will serve the younger.”[d] 13 Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”[e]

16 It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17 For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”[g] 18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

19 One of you will say to me: “Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?” 20 But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’”[h] 21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

22 What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath—prepared for destruction? 23 What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory— 24 even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles?
>>
>>130964152
>Tfw my really religious aunt died in a house fire.

Where was g-d?
>>
>>130964314
He was on the phone with this dude, apparently:
>>130963391
LOL.
>>
>>130963983
you outed your jewish self. begone heritic. you people are so evil you cant even say his name.
>>
Raised Catholic in Ireland
Read The Da Vinci Code at 12
Done with this bullshit

12 years later - I have inadvertently converted every member of immediate family
>>
>>130964075

> You sure? And who evaluated you on that "improvement"? Jesus?.. I doubt people would be happy to find out that you're talking to someone when you're alone in the room...

Yes I'm very sure. I evaluated the improvement because it's easy to see my relationships with others DRASTICALLY improved since the coming to Christ. I don't make drama anymore. I am never involved in it. I stop it. Even if it's not mine. I find that extremely easy to do now.
As far as what people think?
My entire life I've never cared once what others thought of me. It's what used to make me an asshole. That quality has remained. And I've told people Christ talks to me, and they don't seem very happy. They want an explanation.
So I tell them what all has happened to me. And they seem satisfied with it. But whether or not they are, is up to them. That's their journey. They can have it.
>>
>>130952123
that's blasphemous, the whole point of Jesus was to save us from ourselves... We're not meant to worship, were meant to have a relationship. A relationship is NOT praying to a statue and saying our father and hail mary as many times as you can. if everyone just took the time to read the book, it's not that difficult.

literally ask for help and you will receive it, if you truly want help. I went from Roman Catholic raised to atheist to agnostic to Christian, and now I renounce religion because that's the not the POINT.
>>
>>130964314
Roasting divine marshmallows. Don't worry your aunts life was worth it.
>>
>>130946981
>Implying it does not go the other way around.

Unless of course you end up like poor old Rich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkbaeXSyqR4&t
>>
File: 1494873975975.jpg (94KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494873975975.jpg
94KB, 375x500px
>>130946981
I believe I was 12 or 13. I came from an atheistic family, but always believed in a higher being and saw the need of religion. I became Christian because that was the easiest to get into but after a while I saw how stupid and bad this religion is. I searched some time and now I believe in the Hellenistic gods. Their stories and values make the most sense. I can believe and follow this.
>>
File: 1497550587862.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1497550587862.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>>130960318
naise . im saving this pic.
unlike jesus who cant even save himself.
>>
>>130946981
Athiests have daddy issues. They can't get over how thier dad treated them, neglected them, didn't recognize them well enough for thier achievements. That's why they leave Chirstianity. They hate themselves for having such a bad father. All athiests ever wanted from thier fathers was that hot man jizz dripping out of thier young mouth. They can't have that dream anymore, athiests arent little boys anymore

Facts dont lie.
>>
>>130964812
>save us from ourselves
yeah you've been a bad boi you need a middle eastern jew to save you
>cuccck cuck cuccccck.
>>
File: whiteguilt.gif (492KB, 176x216px) Image search: [Google]
whiteguilt.gif
492KB, 176x216px
>>130965042
whats bad about it? name something? family values? virtue? not being a fucking degenerate?
>>130965113
filter all custom flags always jews.
>>
>>130965293
>ermagerd i hate jooos
>except for the one on the stick which i worship every day
>>
Got into catholicism at the beginning of 2016. Got out of it at the beginning of 2017.

Don't fall for idol worship. There's only one god. Jesus (pbuh) is a man yet savior of this world.

Matthew 22:36-40

Do you honestly believe all the previous prophets before him were preaching about the coming of God in human flesh? No, they were espousing faith in the one God of this existence and universe. Jesus Christ is the Messiah. Not God.
>>
Once I started hearing that kikes are our ((((((older brothers in faith))))) crock.
>>
>>130965411
jews are not the chosen people anymore. They broke the covenant with god and are now of the synagogue of satan. theres a reason why most anti-christians use the custom flag system.
>>
>>130965293
>whats bad about it?
>the foreign, semitic, non european origin
>the Sklavenmoral
>the equality
>the weak prophet who is a bad rolemodel
>the love for everyone
>the communistic tendencies
There is probably more
>>
>>130965794
youre supposed to hate everything thats evil. if these are your only hang ups you seem confused. none of what you lsited is true.
>>
>>130965411

Get off it. The Jews HATE Christ. They make fun of Him. Mock Him at every turn. And say they're glad they killed Christ.
Because if you read the Bible? The whole thing again? Very carefully? Hebrews and Jews are just about the villains of the whole book. Even in the old Testament they pissed God off CONSTANTLY. None stop. Not hardly once did they do what they were told to do, the way they were told to do it.
So finally in what I've always imagined was partially an act of desperation, God sent his actual only Son to lead them. They killed Him. They literally killed Him. Since then God has not appeared to the Jews. Has refused to lead them. Has left them in the dark. And they know it. Yea, I don't blame God at all.
>>
>>130954913
learn about babylon and the corruption of our dna, lucifer decided he didn't want to be level with man and fell with the other heavenly bodies. it's all there for you to read.
>>
File: 1265145813955.png (55KB, 200x187px) Image search: [Google]
1265145813955.png
55KB, 200x187px
>>130947780
>>130949150
>>130951912
>>130953564
>>130957008
>>130957220
>>130958286
>>130957008
>Hurr I was a stupid fucking teenager who left the faith because it seemed cooler to be an aytheeust XD
>But then I came back to the faith when I got older because I never actually understood why organized religion is flawed
>I was a stupid edgy faggot when I was younger therefore everyone else who doesn't share my religion is a stupid edgy faggot
>Durrrr

Just because you're retarded doesn't mean everyone else is retarded.
>>
>>130965794
>the foreign, semitic, non european origin

Literal non argument.

>the Sklavenmoral

?

>the equality

?

>the weak prophet who is a bad rolemodel

Standing up to the Jews and cucking them for eternity is weak?

>the love for everyone

?

?

A friendly piece of advice; unsubscribe Thuleanperspective.
>>
>>130965969
How about the fact that God purposely sends people to eternal hell
>>
>>130966088
meme
>>
>>130966112
We are being tested. you are supposed to choose good over evil. We want a paradise in heaven not more of the same that we have on Earth.
>>
>>130965411

Oh and as an addendum to what else I've said, it goes further in the Bible to say Jews become the Synagogue of Satan in the end times of Revelation. So even future prophecy in the Bible vilifies the Jews. A prophecy we see coming to be now.
>>
>>130966349

>>
File: latest.png (295KB, 982x1142px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
295KB, 982x1142px
>>130946981
I grew out of it when I was 12 because I was taught god punishes sinners. I was jerking off to pic related and after busting three nuts, I thought about god watching me. Nothing happened a week later and it just clicked to me that god's not real.
>>
When I was in my early teens
I was originally an argueing faggot
now I think normies need christ in order to not be disgusting degenerates, they are too stupid otherwise
>>
File: NeverAlone.png (535KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
NeverAlone.png
535KB, 1024x512px
>>130947780

fpbp
>>
>>130966088
/pol/ is made up of edgy teenagers now that summer is here. Why do you think op made this thread?
>>
>>130966432
what is wrong with this? you should be humble to your creator.
>>
>>130962402
This is a really nice story, i do not believe maybe because i am already the perfect christian but reading your story inspires me.

Of all the religions of the world i would choose christianity in a heartbeat.
>>
Daily reminder that atheism is the worship of oneself. It is the religion of selfishness, hedonism, and arrogance.
>>
>>130966700
underage b&.
>>
File: Trump Jewish Puppet 3.png (243KB, 949x472px) Image search: [Google]
Trump Jewish Puppet 3.png
243KB, 949x472px
>>130966866
Why should I care what a Zionist Cheeto Puff kike has to say.
>>
>>130959045
Matthew 6, read it, friend. G-D doesn't want any of religion, that's the whole reason humanity is in this mess. The doctrines of man, the traditions of man... we can't help it! We needed JESUS!
>>
>>130966971
Humanity is not a plaything for dragons.
>>
>>130967139
you cant even say his name Jew. why would anyone listen to your tricks.
>>
>>130966887
im not worshiping a god who made me just so I could go to hell. If God wanted me to believe, than I would.
>>
based Christ saved me, so fuck you, dude.
>>
>>130967249
you're right but satan believes you are.
>>
>>130967338
this is for>>130967239
>>
>>130967290
you are made with free will and you are supposed to chose good over evil. you dont have to be perfect.
>>
>>130951724
>Jews back then aren't the same as the Jews right now.

Oh look, you've realized we've been duped and the ancient warrior hebrews are different from schlomo the pedophile banker.

Welcome to Christian Identity.
>>
>>130953381
Because the Hebrews weren't doon coons.
>>
>>130964314
"Do not test the Lord your God"

'Religious' doesn't mean anything to G-D, if anything He DESPISES it.

im sorry for your Aunts terrible passing but you're really going to chalk it down to that? come on now
>>
>>130967515
Did you read the passage at all?
>it does not, therefore depend on human desire or effort, but on God's mercy.
Also, in response to asking Paul, "how can we resist God's will?" Paul doesn't even assert that we have a freewill, but that we are HIS creation and that we should just shutup and deal with it. This is not free will and this is not humane. Since you seem to know that we have free will, can you explain the mechanism by which humans act without a cause? Because if all of our actions have causes then we are not free.
>>
-my dad died and never went to church and didnt believe therefore died and went to hell. He was a good guy who dindu nuffin and couldnt reconcile my greif with that.
-kept thinking about blasphemy which is the no take back sin and so who fucking cares
Christian prinicpals are redpilled so still engage
>>
>>130946981
I rejected Christ when i was 13 or 14, my freshman year of high school
I let Christ back into my life at 18, after i graduated high school
>>
>>130965272
ok sven
>>
>>130968023
Even if God was real, why would you worship him? To embrace your life purpose of passing butter? Existence is pain for a Meeseeks, anons.
>>
>>130967290
>im not worshiping a god who made me just so I could go to hell.
Nope. He made us to serve him and worship him. He doesn't like it, but he puts people in hell who neglect him and chase after degeneracy, false idols, and selfishness.

>inb4 muh he loves it XDD

>We must first define the term loving God. This phrase assumes some things about God, and answering the question at hand according to flawed assumptions leads to wrong conclusions. Our culture defines a “loving God” as a completely non-confrontational being who tolerates anything we want to do. But that is not a biblical definition.

>First John 4:16 says that God is love. That means that He does not possess love as we do; He is the very definition of love and therefore cannot do anything that is unloving. The law of non-contradiction states that something cannot be both true and untrue at the same time. So, if God IS love, then He cannot be at the same time unloving.

>So the first fallacy present in the question “how can a loving God send someone to hell?” is the idea that allowing people to go to hell is an unloving act on God’s part. If we humans decide that God is somehow wrong to allow unrepentant sinners to pay their deserved penalty, then we have declared that we are more loving than God is. We have set ourselves up as God’s judge and jury and in doing so have closed the door to deeper understanding. Therefore, the first step in answering this question is to agree with Scripture that God IS love; therefore, everything He does is an expression of that perfect love.
>>
>>130966105
>Literal non argument.
A foreign object in your body kills you. The same happens with a state. A foreign Ideology is poison.
>the Sklavenmoral
Hard to explain in english. It's when the medicore try to push the superior down ,because they will never be like them. It's like when the grass that can't grow cuts down the the taller grass.
>the equality
The last will be first, there is neither Jew nor Greek, everybody is the same in front of god, etc.
>Standing up to the Jews and cucking them for eternity is weak?
Dying on a cross is weak. If you live like Jesus you die like Jesus. I don't want to die on a cross, nobody will resurrect me
>the love for everyone
What are you not understanding?
See equality and Sklavenmoral. Especially the last will be first.

Never watched varg's videos.
>>
>>130968214
>The second fallacy presented by the question “how can a loving God send someone to hell?” concerns the word send, which denotes an action only on the part of the sender. If a man sends a letter, sends a request, or sends a gift, all action was done by that man. No action was taken on the part of the letter, request, or gift. However, this understanding of the word send cannot be applied to the question at hand because God has given human beings freedom to participate in their life choices and eternal destinations (John 3:16–18). The way this question is worded implies that, if anyone goes to hell, it is the result of God’s unilateral action, and the person being sent to hell is a passive victim. Such an idea completely disregards the personal responsibility God has entrusted to each of us.

>“How can a loving God send someone to hell?” The entire question is wrong. A better wording is “If God is love, then why do some people go to hell?” Romans 1:18–20 lays the foundation for the answer: “The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse” (emphasis added).
>>
File: slide_26.jpg (62KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
slide_26.jpg
62KB, 960x720px
>>130956347
I think it has to do with constructive and destructive interference
>>
>>130968214
Read>>130966432
Then come back to me
>>
>>130967863
you got some weird circular logic going on here. also Paul used the old testament as the authority most of the time. He was quoting the old testament.
>>
>>130968379
forgot vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w
>>
>>130968325
>There are several key points in this passage that give us glimpses into the heart of God. First is the fact that people actively “suppress the truth.” People have been given enough truth to know and surrender to God, but they refuse it. Self-will wants to deny God’s right to tell us what to do. So, with the truth in front of them, many people turn away and refuse to see it. Atheist Thomas Nagel has said, “It isn’t just that I don’t believe in God and, naturally, hope that I’m right in my belief. It’s that I hope there is no God! I don’t want there to be a God; I don’t want the universe to be like that.”

>Second, Romans 1 states that God has “made [God’s nature] plain to them.” In other words, God has taken the initiative to make His truth known to everyone. History has proved this since time began, as every people group has sought some understanding of a Creator to whom they owe allegiance. Such knowledge is an integral part of what it means to be created in the image of God (Genesis 1:27). Romans 1:20 then says that “people are without excuse.” And to whom would they give such an excuse? The very One who says He has made Himself known to them, if they would only humble themselves and accept such revelations. God judges each of us according to the truth He has given us, and Romans 1 states that we each have enough truth to turn toward rather than away from Him.

>When answering the question “how can a loving God send someone to hell?” another facet of God’s nature comes into play. God is not only love, but He is perfect justice as well. Justice requires adequate payment for crimes committed. The only just punishment for high treason against our perfect Creator is eternal separation from Him. That separation means the absence of goodness, light, relationship, and joy, which are all facets of God’s nature.
>>
>>130966112
The concept you know as Hell does not exist until Jesus comes back for Armageddon but I guess it must be nice to just get your information from other people instead of reading for yourself lol

Let me guess, you think good people go to heaven when they die, and bad people go to hell, huh?

Hell was NEVER created for man. Heaven as you are told by Catholics does NOT exist, not even in their own books. Read the book, burger, it'll do you some good.
>>
>>130968487
>To excuse our sin would require God to be less than just, and to allow sin-tainted humans into His perfect heaven would render that place less than perfect. That’s why only the perfect Son of God could go to the cross in our place. Only His perfect blood was an acceptable payment for the debt we each owe God (Colossians 2:14). When we refuse Jesus as our substitute, we must pay the price ourselves (Romans 6:23).

>God gave us the freedom to choose how we respond to Him. If He forced us to love Him, we would be robots. To give us no option but obedience would be a violation of our free will. Love is only love when it is voluntary. We cannot love God unless we have the option of not loving Him. Because God honors our autonomy, He will never force surrender or loyalty. However, there are consequences for either choice. C. S. Lewis summarizes this truth in his classic work, The Great Divorce: “There are only two kinds of people in the end: those who say to God, ‘Thy will be done,’ and those to whom God says, in the end, ‘Thy will be done.’ All that are in Hell, choose it.”
>>
File: 813.png (2MB, 1370x1984px) Image search: [Google]
813.png
2MB, 1370x1984px
Who needs gods when you have someone as strong as Delthea?
>>
File: 1467765341219.png (190KB, 511x479px) Image search: [Google]
1467765341219.png
190KB, 511x479px
going to an integrated college after finishing primary school where everyone was equal and no fucks given about christianity
>>
>>130946981
Most people come back when they grow up. Maturity doesn't allow people to be so unreasonable to the point of not coming back to christianism.
>>
>>130968325
Why would anyone want degeneracy in hevan? Also we have free will, so we make our own choices in life.
>>
>>130968568
are you an sjw too?
>>
>>130968384
>you got some weird circular logic
What? The idea that human actions with causes isn't free will? >>130960643
>>
Just became a born again, and I am so happy.
>>
File: latest.png (196KB, 412x477px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
196KB, 412x477px
>>130968214
I alone choose who I worship and I can promise you one thing, it certainly won't be your Jewish fraud!
>>
>>130958358
I am starting to believe swedes are the most christian people in the world, we left odin and thor, loke and frey a thousand years ago.

We do all sorts of christian rites, we (almost) believe, i remember myself as child praying.

The christian traditions of the last thousand years makes swedes the foremost defenders of the christian faith.

I can almost see myself in a crusade, carrying the weapons of destruction to all non believers.
>>
>>130968738
no i was forced by my parents to attend such a school of cuckoldry
>>
>>130965969
>youre supposed to hate everything thats evil
What's more evil than poisoning people with your dogma and creating the Last Man?
>>
>>130968778
give me a break. thats some shit tier armchair philosophy.
>>
>>130946981
I was just a retard that couldn't handle the black legends and had stupid teachers. No one around me took Christianity seriously and knew nothing about it.
Now i'm growing back into it but I just don't remember how to be a christian anymore and i'm against organized religions
>>
>>130968278
>A foreign object in your body kills you. The same happens with a state. A foreign Ideology is poison.

Christianity had done Europe good throughout history.

>It's when the medicore try to push the superior down

This is in no way a part of Christianity. You are to praise the successful and bless those doing poorly.

>The last will be first, there is neither Jew nor Greek, everybody is the same in front of god, etc.

In the eyes of God. Everyone has the opportunity to succeed and live prosperous. You are trying to twist this (Gal 3)

>Dying on a cross is weak. If you live like Jesus you die like Jesus. I don't want to die on a cross, nobody will resurrect me

Jesus died for my sins so that I will not have to. Under him I am absolved and may rest on his promise to carry my cross with me (This is a metaphor)

>What are you not understanding?

As opposed to hating everyone? It tells us not to rest on hate for it will consume us, if we encounter someone we can't stand we are to brush off our feet and leave.

>See equality and Sklavenmoral. Especially the last will be first.

In response to your childish communism tether read Thessalonians.
>>
File: transfaggotry.jpg (54KB, 634x384px) Image search: [Google]
transfaggotry.jpg
54KB, 634x384px
>>130968940
ya we know what happens without kid. Lesbians turning little boys penises inside out.
>>
>>130969193
without it*
>>
>>130968547
>love is only love when it is voluntary
If love is voluntary, then you should be able to think of anything that you love (Mom,God,food,etc.) and instantly, without reason, turn your love into hate. Go ahead, try it.
>>
File: latest.png (45KB, 174x256px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
45KB, 174x256px
A battle between god and mortal? Sounds exhilarating to me.
>>
>>130969041
How are you to spread the word of God by insulting? Can you not explain my error in logic? If you can, please do.
>>
>>130969459
threads over but reread that shit you wrote. its purposfully confusing. you have to assume that what is being said is true before it can even be believed. if you have faith in that statement but not in god you have problems.
>>
File: latest.png (155KB, 292x391px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
155KB, 292x391px
>>130969459
This business of relying on gods and... so forth all seems quite absurd to me. The creepy man will excuse himself now!
>>
>>130969649
Causality is supported by physics, something we can use to observe and predict phenomena. Maybe it's confusing to you because you don't understand it.
>>
>>130969097
>Christianity had done Europe good throughout history.
Funny how we had our dark ages when the middle east had it's golden age. Europe only came back in the renaissance when we looked back at the ancient (pagan) world
>You are to praise the successful and bless those doing poorly.
Blessing those doing poorly enables them, helping them does the same. Saying the weak will inherit the earth and the wealthy can't reach the kingdom of god is Sklavenmoral.
>In the eyes of God. Everyone has the opportunity to succeed and live prosperous.
But that's equality. We are created after gods image and we should do like him to come close to him. So we should give each an equal opportunity too.
>Jesus died for my sins so that I will not have to.
He died because he hold his other cheek. If you do like him you will die like him.
>As opposed to hating everyone?
No as opposed to only love special ones. God loves everybody. This is bad.
>your childish communism
The workers parable is clearly communistic. You can call it a metapher but it is a communistic one
>>
>>130969842
I dont have time to deconstruct it the thread is at bump limit. but you are putting faith in that statment.
>>
>>130964812
I would never worship a God so horrible...
>>
>>130969970
>dark ages
they dont mean what you think it means.
>>
>>130970057
Then deconstruct Romans 9
>>
>>130970113
So you say that our technology and knowleadge in the middle ages were better than the technology and knowledge of the middle east? Because that's not how it was. Do you remeber another time in history where the shitskins were better than us?
>>
File: latest.png (48KB, 208x256px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
48KB, 208x256px
All we're asking from the christcucks is the ability to live our lives as we think best. Is that really so bad?
>>
>>130959881
god doesnt care if some mentally ill mutilated goat fuckers worship him

he'll still make their lives hell and shit on them in their hour of need.

and the middle east is a testament to that
>>
>>130970392
good thing we have the technology to turn boys into girls. we are drunk on technology.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.