[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ and racism need a divorce

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: maturity.jpg (760KB, 1296x1070px) Image search: [Google]
maturity.jpg
760KB, 1296x1070px
>spics and niggers should be shot
Haha.

Oh wait. That's racist and morally wrong. I shouldn't say those things because those people never did any wrong to me so why do I hate them?
As you can see I've grown up. Why can't you do the same /pol/?
>>
File: IMG_1734.png (871KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1734.png
871KB, 1334x750px
>>130946803
>Grown up
>On /pol/
Doesn't sound like it tbqh
>>
>not posting the /fit/ or /biz/ edts
>>
File: 1425718654485.jpg (952KB, 1763x2034px) Image search: [Google]
1425718654485.jpg
952KB, 1763x2034px
Racist users are our cute little pets, and we need a shitshield for normies anyway.

That being said globalism is a weak ideology holding back society.
>>
>>130946803
Well gypsys did a lot of wrong to me and got away with it,but if i get the chance i want to brutally execute and torture to death all of that subhuman piece of shit race.
I would love to pluck the eyes out from the children and feed them to their own parents,to starve them in order to make them eat their own family members.
And it would still be not enough.....guess different people have different perspectives in life.
>>
>>130946803
>Blames self for world
Why should I blame myself? I have given more than I've taken in this world.
>>
>>130946803
There is literally nothing wrong with being a racist.
>>
>>130946803
Fuck off nigger.
>>
Caucasian infighting needs to cease
other than that I could give a shit, but I don't.
>>
PS All those goats are neckbeards
really makes you think.
>>
>>130946803

Because other races (blacks especially) are true threat to everyone else. They go out of their way to cause trouble for others. I wouldn't stop at race either, religion like islam has to be scrutinized as well as they are also destructive.
>>
>>130948458
>insecure that people call me gypsy, so try to prove myself by pretending to hate gypsies
you're still at the bottom of the mountain, my friend
>>
>>130946803
the picture is pretentious and I found it a step up in maturity to reject this very view of maturity

not that i care too much about maturity in the first place desu desu
>>
Morality is a spook.
>>
GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW
>>
File: 00 W013 Thumb.jpg (472KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
00 W013 Thumb.jpg
472KB, 1000x1250px
>>130946803
> implying 95% of the people on this board don't come here for memes and lulz

only the rest 5% are actually racist or antisemetic.

pol is a meme board, not a politics board
>>
>>130952141

It a board where legions of unfuckable hate nerds come to vent and feel part of a community of the same.

The only Lulz are normies laughing at what ridiculous faggots post here.
>>
File: chanball.png (222KB, 952x1060px) Image search: [Google]
chanball.png
222KB, 952x1060px
>>130952141
If only you knew
>>
>>130946803
I still have no reason to abandon my race to third world hordes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.