[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what a pathetic country

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: canada.jpg (7KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
canada.jpg
7KB, 293x172px
>radio needs to play 50% canadian music by law
>tim hortons board of dirrctors needs to be 30% even though its now an american corp
>gets btfo in hockey by americans
>begs the NFL for decades for a toronto team, NFL expands to London
>no national pride
>everyone who gets rich leaves the country
>>
>radio needs to play 50% canadian music by law
>tim hortons board of dirrctors needs to be 30% even though its now an american corp

It's called nationalism, you cuck. S&H.
>>
if you wanted the NFL to come, you should reture the joke that is the CFL
>>
File: canada for the win.jpg (92KB, 639x576px) Image search: [Google]
canada for the win.jpg
92KB, 639x576px
>>
I suppose that's why the Canadians always beat the Americans hockey team during the Olympics, and everybody else.

You could've added a shit ton more to the list of reasons why Canada sucks. This list is kinda weak.
>>
>>130946189
There is nothing wrong with regulations for Canadian content in the media
>>
>>130946189
OP is clearly a paki living in Toronto. Toronto is the only real problem in this country.
>>
>>130946615
how could the sniper see him through the curve of the earth?
>>
It's not 50% you fuckhead, if you judge a country based on sports teams you're a low iq mongoloid who doesn't deserve to have a platform. Kys
>>
>>130948829
How much does the earth curve in 2 miles?
The sniper was on the top of a high rise tower
>>
File: 1497708409445.jpg (59KB, 896x921px) Image search: [Google]
1497708409445.jpg
59KB, 896x921px
i hate it here. please america let me in. man bieng canadian sucks
>>
>>130946390
Canadian nationalism? But Trudeau said we're a post national nation.
>>
File: curve.jpg (83KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
curve.jpg
83KB, 720x960px
>>130948829
Oops, my bad.. And I guess they could have been up in the mountains or something. Nice shot!
>>
>>130946189
Agree on all points.
Did you hear he's gonna implement a Netflix tax because "it doesn't have enough Canadian content."
Uggggghhhhh.
>>
>>130946390
That is exactly why nationalism is cucked
>>
I briefly lived in Canada when I was dating a Canadian girl. I remember this one time I got exposed to the REAL Canadian healthcare system they're always shilling for.

My girlfriend slipped on the ice on the sidewalk and broke her ankle. We knew it broke because you could hear that SNAP noise when she fell on it. We went to the emergency room and sat there for the better part of 18 hours. They had to take her vitals multiple times because they kept expiring. Finally, a nurse came and wrapped her ankle and then sent us home, explaining that there was such a long queue for the X-ray that there was no way she'd be seen today.

What ultimately happened is we were called back two weeks later - in the interim she was using crutches we already had. By that time they had to rebreak her ankle to set it properly. The kicker to all this is when we talk to other Canadians about it. The same thing kept happening.

>yeah, it's all those old people clogging the machine. you can't get good healthcare here for shit.
>that's true. you should've just hopped the border and paid the couple hundred bucks for sameday treatment.
>hey free healthcare, you get what you pay for, right?
Then I'd mention I'm American and you'd be shocked how the narrative immediately changed.
>w-well it IS still free, I bet you'd have to pay like $10,000 in America for a sprained ankle!
>oh, t-this kind of wait doesn't happen often, despite what I j-just said
>hey, did you know Canada won WW2?
>>
>>130946189
>begs the NFL for decades for a toronto team, NFL expands to London
Bear with me as I don't follow sports, doesn't Toronto have the Maple Leafs?
>>
>>130946189
>(((canadian music)))
CBC play africa's cultural music and rap in place of real Canadian music.
>>
>>130949964
THIS
>>
>>130950663
NHL. A good amount of Canadian NHL teams exist. Also the Blue jays for the MLB and i think their is one team for the NBA.
>>
>>130948829

depends on altitude of the shooter + the terrain of target could have been in a depression relative to shooter.
Our military is a bit of a joke in terms of overall military strength at 15th strongest military in the world, but our soldiers are some of the most highly trained on earth. In order to remain in the CDN military, a soldier must continually upgrade their training.. I wasn't aware but after a certain period in the CDN military a soldier is eligible for a concealed carry even after he is discharged from the military.. something thats extremely difficult for a regular citizen to qualify for.. lucky fucks!
>>
>>130946189
>>130951256
>>
>>130953209
Thanks anon, got it.

I wonder if there's resistance toward non-American teams, might cost viewers here if it's a Canadian vs. British team playing or whatever.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.