[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LIBERAL MOSQUE IN BERLIN WAS A RADICAL MUSLIM FALSEFLAG

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (275KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 960x960px
http://archive.is/53cVp

>Mimoun Azizi gets involved with liberal muslims two years ago
>they open a liberal mosque in berlin, where sunnis and shias, woman and men can pray together
>says he is no longer involved with the project a day after the mosque opens
>turns out he was a radical mole the whole time, with the intent of showing that muslim reformists are actually islamophobic facists

Does something like liberal islam exist?
>>
>>130945856
>Does something like liberal islam exist?
if it still doesn't exist in canada, then no.
>>
>>130945856
Wow they are such liars you really cannot trust a single one of them.
>>
>>130945856
exist: yes
enough to win even 1 seat in any election: no
>>
File: 1498078642708.jpg (47KB, 346x371px) Image search: [Google]
1498078642708.jpg
47KB, 346x371px
>>130945856
>>
>>130945856
>Liberal mosque
>>
>>130945856
EVERYONE STOP POSTING THIS FUCKING GIRL, IM NO-FUCKING-FAPPING.
>>
>>130947444
haha xd upboated and take this gold!
>>
>>130947444
Browlets coping.
>>
>>130945856
>Does something like liberal islam exist?
No.
A Muslim may be liberal, but those two beliefs would be in conflict.
Most liberal Muslims I meet refer to themselves as "Bad Muslims"
So you can guess what a "Good Muslim" would b- KABOOM!
>>
Translation:

Declaration by Mimoun Azizi
The New Fascism: Islam Criticism, Islam Hash and Islamophobia
For years I have been studying the forms of political extremism in the form of Islamophobia in the Federal Republic of Germany. The reception of political theorists is a deficiency in German-speaking political science. Nor are scientific surveys on this new type of fascism rare. For this reason, I have resolved and thought it the most promising method of merging with the self-clarified "Reform Muslims" to analyze the motivation, intent, and structures of Islamophobes. For this purpose, it was necessary, in particular, to establish relations of trust and confidence among the leaders of this new fascist ideology. After two years of inventory, analysis and evaluation, the collected data are sufficient to publish my results. The solidarity with the ideology and its banners was compellingly necessary for the attainment of statements which were scientifically analytic and never corresponded to my religious understanding. The quantity of conversations, memos, records, news, and correspondence have exceeded my expectations dramatically, but they make it easier for me to reveal the new antimuslim fascism and to present it in detail.
I would like to thank the politicians involved in anti-fascist fascism, who are also unacceptable, and I am glad to be able to present the results of the symposium.
>>
>>130945856

Imagine this bitch serving your food wearing them pants. Where the slightest flatulence will send shit specks airborne, contaminating your air and food.

Fucking nasty girl.
>>
File: 1497891456895.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
1497891456895.gif
2MB, 219x186px
>>130947444
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.