[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only 1 week left of Pride month. How has your city celebrated?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 01.jpg (194KB, 959x639px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
194KB, 959x639px
Only 1 week left of Pride month. How has your city celebrated? Did you attend any events?
>>
>>130944994
I didn't realize it's pride month. It's just a made up holiday for gay people to feel good about themselves for simply being gay. It's a silly idea that people need a holiday that celebrates being themselves.
>>
i let my dog take a fat shit on one of those rainbow zebra crossings
>>
I'm a loser, a kissless virgin, with no job prospects. I have nothing to be "proud" of.
>>
>>130945578

It's to show solidarity to those who are afraid to admit that they are gay or for people who are in a position where they can't come out. We fill the streets with people who want to celebrate and show the world that it's OK and there is a community where they will belong.
>>
>>130945704
So you took part, shitskins do that everywhere so no one would have noticed. Next time get your dog to go & fuck a lesbian, have toothpastes allowed besteality like they do in leafland?
>>
>>130946003

Life is full of challenges. Be proud of the small things. You got up. You showered. You faced life head on. I'm proud that you said "At least one day more."
>>
>>130946181
>You got up. You showered. You faced life head on.

I only did one of those things today...
>>
>>130945578
>I didn't realize it's pride month.
I envy you.
>>
>>130946233

Still proud, buddy. And still time to do another. Here, go on and shower, consider this the encouragement you need. You'll feel better after some freshening up.
>>
>>130945704
>>130946129
>>130946251

Why do you feel negatively about something that's meant to be so warm and loving? Even if you do not participate, why do you feel against it?
>>
>>130946726
Gay's want to be treated equally, throw a street party to show why they are not.
>>
>>130944994
>How has your city celebrated?
I don't know.
>Did you attend any events?
I mostly just stayed inside, did energy shots, and reduced my masturbation frequency.
>>
File: projectq-pride-parade-83.jpg (96KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
projectq-pride-parade-83.jpg
96KB, 650x433px
>>130947233

So much of the parade is shown to be some of the most extreme examples. It's a good time to celebrate gay police, fire, and teachers, as well as gay rugby leagues and other sports. So much of this is to show that we come from all walks of life.
>>
>>130946726
How would you feel about an International Hemorrhoid Pride day? Would you like to be reminded of it every time you go online?
>>
>>130944994
I live in Portland and didn't even realize pride month was a thing, I know there's a parade though
>>
>>130947571
I agree that gay ppl should not be shunned & should be accepted as part of society. Having pride marches has the opposite effect. Gays should not be promoting themselves, you are accepted - don't push your lifestyle onto others.
>>
>>130948574

We all accepted in many facets, but there are still a lot of people who are trapped in bad situations either with families or churches or small towns where they are unable to be themselves. We do this to promote visibility and a positive image for them, so they know that the community is here, is bigger than they realize, and is ready to accept them when their surroundings may not.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.