[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's create their next conspiracy theory

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

Here's my shot, but maybe something simpler would catch on better--

"
I am nearly tearing my Hair out with frustration seeing the entire lot of you sleepwalk into a rhetorical trap! Believe it or not the Trump team/corporate elite are encouraging the intense focus on Russia. You all have taken the bait so they drip drip tidbits to prolong whenever your interest dims. It is all sound and thunder to draw your eyes and whip up their own base into fury and indignation so they can at any time lay all their facts bare and portray opposition as liars.

There are real scandals. The real ones you are overlooked entirely!

. Look up May 8 and see what trump was up to. Hint: he had a meeting that will alter all of our lives in the longrun. Wonder why stocks are i doing so well? Look closely at what's happening with banking regulations. Fucking look. The will be a drive in guise of populism to restore glass steagall but the substance are the wall streeters on his economic team. Legislation to come of this will take aim at small banks in the guise of breaking up big ones

And this will be enabled thanks to a man named Ajit Pai. Who is he you may ask? He is Trump's FCC chair who is aiming to scrap net neutrality. This is the most critical element of all. While you are being distracted with sound and mirrors, there is a quiet aim behind the scenes to do step two and when it has become glaringly apparent, you won't hear of it due to Pai. Regulate which websites receive internet traffic and you can pass number two through without ever being seen."

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.