[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to redpill kids

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: download-2.jpg (8KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
download-2.jpg
8KB, 283x178px
I am currently working at a day camp with 8-12 year old boys and I am looking for ways to subtily redpill them (I don't want the kids running and telling their parents "Mr Anon said that Hitler did nothing wrong"). A lot of the kids are already pretty based, a few kids even made a song called "I'm gonna mess you up just like Donald Trump". So you got any ideas?
>>
>>130943285
All you have to do is teach them how to think not what to think and when they learn to think rationally and critcally and most importantly think for them self's then they will naturally figure everything out on their own as they grow up.
>>
>>130943513
^
>>
>>130943285
Let them grow up in the modern world.
>I am currently working at a day camp with 8-12 year old boys
strange
>>
Bump!!!
>>
>>130943820
They still need to learn how to question things otherwise they'll just end up brainwashed.
>>
File: 13560527666.jpg (44KB, 397x655px) Image search: [Google]
13560527666.jpg
44KB, 397x655px
>>130943285
Now to the question we all want to ask: Are you diddling them kids?
>>
>>130944455
I do not diddle, we have tons of rules and overcautious stuff we have to do to make sure there is a lack of diddling
>>
File: 1462217528230.jpg (45KB, 667x373px) Image search: [Google]
1462217528230.jpg
45KB, 667x373px
>>130944805
Diddle them softy with redpill suppositories in the likes of: "If a black guy can be proud of his race and a white guy can not, do you think that it's just?"
>>
>>130943285
Don't red pill them on any particular subject, learn them to question everything and look deeper then what seems obvious at first.
>Something Something learn fish something something
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.