[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, I do not get ISIS any more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

>be ISIS in Mosul, get eradicated by Burgers and Iraqis
>go full scale Allahu Sknabar on 900 yr old holy mosque blowing it up
>look around, Christian "Our Lady of the Hour Church" still untouched and all fine
>don't blow up the Christian church

What is ISIS doing? Shit, why are they not blowing up that Christian church???
>>
>>130942104
the logistics of a constant retreat/reinforce don't usually allow for demolition of buildings for no tactical reason.
Building may be more useful to them standing.
>>
>>130942104
the fuck is up with that tower, german
>>
>>130942104
ISIS didn't blow up the mosque you nigger. Coalition just blames everything on ISIS.
>>
>The Our Lady of the Hour Church (Église Notre-Dame de l'Heure )[1] also known as the name of the Latin Church,[2] was a Catholic church in the center of Mosul, in northern Iraq. Built in the 1870s by the Dominican Fathers, it was especially famous for its bell donated by the Empress Eugenia de Montijo, for which it was sometimes called the Clock Church.[3][4] Damaged in a 2006 bombing, the church was finally destroyed in April 2016 by ISIL, which had captured the city.[3]

Wikipedia says it's already gone
>>
>>130942826
>the fuck is up with that tower, german
The thing on the right is the phallic minarett of the famous old mosque of Mosul. It is supposed to symbolize Muhammad's bent erect dick.

Of course in real life, some civil engineer fucked up 900yrs ago and didn't do enough ground testing so, it ended up tilted.
>>
>>130942826
>we was architeks and shit!
>>
>>130942104

That church is already destroyed you stupid, useless faggot.
>>
>>130944659
>That church is already destroyed you stupid, useless faggot.
Says who? Wikishadia? I take actual pictures over unsourced Wikishadia statements any time.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (8KB, 262x345px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
8KB, 262x345px
Looks like my cock
>>
>>130946435
It looks like a cock, that's exactly why they blew it.
>>
>>130946435
>Looks like my cock
Thin, pointy, crooked and only ever touched by brown men?
>>
>>130942104
>implying Iran didn't unannouncedly blow it up and IS was so humiliated that one of their enemies destroyed their "iconic" mosque that they claimed to do it themselves to spare themselves the embarrassment.
>>
File: 1454308117301.png (445KB, 833x696px) Image search: [Google]
1454308117301.png
445KB, 833x696px
>>130947299
>>
>>130946435
You have Peryionie's disease from excessive masturbation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peyronie's_disease

[NSFW/NSFL images in wiki article]. Use ad block to block the specific images if they disturb you, so you can actually read the article.

Take some Vitamin E and lay off masturbation and sex for a a few months or it is only going to get worse.
>>
File: 1384889611117.jpg (372KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1384889611117.jpg
372KB, 5000x5000px
>>130946846
>>
File: Non-Assad Syria.jpg (51KB, 800x553px) Image search: [Google]
Non-Assad Syria.jpg
51KB, 800x553px
>>130942104

Christians are irrelevant. They dont exist in Mosul, ISIS killed them all.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.