[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's feminisms plan behind being pro refugee

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-06-22-11-41-05.png (393KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-22-11-41-05.png
393KB, 854x480px
Are muslim and middle Eastern men being let into Europe and America en mass so that they Wed up western woman? Seeing how western men have given up on marriage and the birth rates are dropping, I wouldn't be surprised if this is the plan of feminists.
>>
>>130940903
It's not their plan. They're getting used because they're dumb.
>>
>>130940903
Women, from the dawn of humanity, have always spread their legs for conquering invaders. When you understand this, you understand why women support open borders.

It's instructive here to remember a basic biological truth: men penetrate, women are penetrated.
>>
As feminists occupy Western/Northen governments - they now have legal means to execute their gendercidic plan - exterminate white males. This explains strange situation in Sweden. They wuz Amazons, you see...
>>
>>130940903
>so that they Wed up western woman
Not necessarily wed, white women just want dark meat.
>>
They want more rapes to complain about
>>
>>130940903
>>130941004
This, they're just useful idiots. Women think emotionally, not logically. That is why they think nothing but good can come from bringing in refugees. They don't see the writing on the wall nor do they care for it. They're just pawns for ((someone)) greater.
>>
feminists just want power, don't think it's anything else
>>
Women are just retarded, they don't think.

The Jews use them as pawns.
>>
File: stronk.png (127KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
stronk.png
127KB, 299x168px
this is a snapshot from my local news station

The future of the West in a nutshell
>>
>>130940903
women are parasites since the dawn of humanity
more refugees means more voters in the future for the welfare state
women need the welfare state to keep riding the cock caroussel thats why they are pro immigration even if they dont know it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.