[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Should middle and high schools be run/reformed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

What can be done to better prepare middle and high school students to gain experience

what about SAT/ACT and Standardized testing by states
>>
>>130940891

Mandatory drag queen day

Mandatory vagina monologue day

Mandatory gay sex orgies

Mandatory equality ice cream socials with cp for everyone
>I'm being ironic because this is what will happen
>>
>>130941698

So we need to push candidates for the school board/ district elections
>>
>>130940891
They should be abolished. Home school is the future.
>>
>>130942209

We don't need to do anything. Just prepare your soul for the rapture
>>
First of all make education non-compulsory. Let the retards drop out and flip burgers for the rest of their lives and shoot trayvon and lamarcus, people who want an education will make the fucking effort.
Lower overall number of pupils + decreased number of lowest common denominators = increased collective performance.
I mean, that's exactly why private schools work better than public schools -- you're not forced to go, you need to meet certain standards to be even let in.
>>
>>130940891
in the States nothing is really going to make much of a difference among niggers or spics. They've been primitives for centuries and will continue to be so.
Among whites the best thing that could be done is to remove nigger.
>>
>>130940891

13 year old detected. Fucking summer

Sage
>>
>>130942678

>WAAAHH, EDUCATION POLITCS ISNT SEXY AND SENSATIONAL
>>
>>130940891
Honestly, schools do enough. I'm convinced it's all down to aptitude. I skirted by school essentially teaching myself everything, I scored 30 on my act and 2300 on my SAT, and have always scored in the top 10th percentile on any sort of benchmarking we were given.

I never studied shit and wrote all my papers the and projects the night before. all my teachers would tell me im gifted.

I did no more work or studying than a nigger would, in fact my hate for school was probably just like a nogs.

You either got it or you don't.
>>
Teach them Classical Ethics and Logic/Critical Thinking. This is the vaccine against degeneracy
>>
Define what you mean by gain experience and I'll try and answer.
t. Grad student working on masters in education
>>
>>130942949

perhaps what im getting at is the disparity in skills the workforce demands that are not being provided in training

training/ apprenticeships in of themselves are scarce as hens teeth these days, unless you go military
>>
>>130943785
Trade schools are a thing and Teachers can't tell kids that there are options besides college without pissing parents off and definitely can't say so to individual students without being charged for discrimination.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.