[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ayn Rand predicts white guilt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Ayn_Rand.jpg (98KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Ayn_Rand.jpg
98KB, 300x450px
In her novel "The Fountainhead", the antagonist Ellsworth Toohey says,

>If you learn how to rule one single mans soul, you can get the rest of mankind. There are many ways; here's one, make man feel small, make him feel guilty, kill his aspiration and his integrity, preach selflessness, tell man he must live for others, tell man that Altruism is the ideal. Not a single one of them have ever achieved it and not a single one ever will. Man realises he's incapable of what is accepted as the greatest virtue and it gives him a sense of guilt, of sin, of his own basic unworthiness, you've got him. He'll be glad to obey because he can't trust himself, he feels uncertain, he feels unclean; That's one way, here's another

>Kill mans sense of value kill his capacity to recognise greatness or to achieve it don't deny the conception of greatness, destroy it from within. Laughter is an instrument of human joy, learn to use it as a weapon of destruction, turn it into a sneer, don't let anything remain sacred in mans soul and his soul won't be sacred to him. Kill reverence and you've killed the hero in man, Here's another way and this is most important-

>Don't let man be happy, Happiness is self contained and self sufficient, happy men have no time and no use for you, happy men are free men, so kill their joy in living, take away from them what is dear or important to them, make them feel that the mere fact of a personal desire is evil bring them to a state where "I want" is no longer a natural right but a shameful admission - Altruism is a great help in this, from sex to ambition to profit motive is considered depraved or sinful, just prove that a thing makes men happy and you've damned it; That's how far we've come, we've tied happiness to guilt and we've got mankind by the throat; You must tell people that they will achieve a superior kind of happiness by giving up everything that makes him happy - That's the oldest one of all
>>
>>130939947
>>
>>130939947
>whites
>humans
Animals don't feel guilt.
>>
My favorite book of all time, and Ellsworth was one of the best villains I've ever seen. She predicted the absurdity of post modernism and a lot more in that book with toohey
>>
>>130940043
you should know
>>
>>130940043
>blacks
>humans

Please fuck off nigger, I purposely put in more than 4 syllabled words so you nigs would fuck off
>>
File: 20160816_143331.png (1MB, 1439x1465px) Image search: [Google]
20160816_143331.png
1MB, 1439x1465px
>>130940043
The only reason you arent in chains is because the with man is capable of feeling guilt.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.